Spirit shield merchanting.

You guys all suck :D

With new items, its very hard to tell if the will rise automatically, or fall like a sack of potatoes, so its a big risk, you might possibly buy a lot, and have them a huge crash, and get stuck with. Yes this isn't a 99, yes it isn't a high level or a great drop, but it is a pretty penny from a well taken risk, and i find it nice that he sold the day before the crash.

I get it isn't fantastic, but all the 0's? =p

7/10 not bad, nice money for a few clicks ::'

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif

Oh, for a second there I thought that graph was the American economy...well, they are quite similar... :|

OT:Nice money making! 7/10

Oh gee, you're clever. Anti-american remark not-so-discreetly disguised as a joke about a game graph. :roll: Our economy can determine the fate of the world economy too, idiot. Graduate from economics 101 before ever trying to talk again.

On merchanting: Gratz on selling something? 0/10

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Oh, for a second there I thought that graph was the American economy...well, they are quite similar... :|

Oh gee, you're clever. Anti-american remark not-so-discreetly disguised as a joke about a game graph. :roll: Our economy can determine the fate of the world economy too, idiot. Graduate from economics 101 before ever trying to talk again.

God damn old fashion owning :thumbup:

1- I am American

2- It was a small joke, get over it

3- Sorry if I offended you

4-I wasn't trying to be discreet

5- I know that our economy can determine the fate of the world economy too, I never said it did or didn't, so there was no need to call me an idiot.

6- It will kind of be impossible to graduate from a class without being able to talk...

7- And, well, it kind of DOES reflect the American market, which IS declining, especially in housing. Businesses are failing left and right, stock market was only points away from total failure at one point, the national debt actually ran out of digits on a national debt counter in New York city (It passed the 10 trillion mark).

8- I was making a similarity that deos exist between the two, the graph was dropping, and right now the American market (or at least at the time of the post) is declining in many different businesses. Ever heard of AIG?

Big_Stingman.png

1- I am American

5- I know that our economy can determine the fate of the world economy too, I never said it did or didn't, so there was no need to call me an idiot.

6- It will kind of be impossible to graduate from a class without being able to talk...

7- And, well, it kind of DOES reflect the American market, which IS declining, especially in housing. Businesses are failing left and right, stock market was only points away from total failure at one point, the national debt actually ran out of digits on a national debt counter in New York city (It passed the 10 trillion mark).

8- I was making a similarity that deos exist between the two, the graph was dropping, and right now the American market (or at least at the time of the post) is declining in many different businesses. Ever heard of AIG?

9. America's stupidity has ruined the worlds economy.

1- I am American

Care to say more than just an insult? Maybe how?

But whatever, think what you want, none of us here (unless you have a politician in the family) affect the economy majorly to cause this so you can't blame America in general.

Tell me what country you come from and I'll bring up loads of crap that came from your homeland.

1- I am American

Care to say more than just an insult? Maybe how?

But whatever, think what you want, none of us here (unless you have a politician in the family) affect the economy majorly to cause this so you can't blame America in general.

Tell me what country you come from and I'll bring up loads of crap that came from your homeland.

it is the american economy that started the sub prime mortagages (toxic assets) that are now affecting the world economy. all banks in western countries either had some of these sub prime mortgages, or were borrowing from a bank that was heavily funded by these. the whole problem with them was that the american banks gave them to unworthy debtors, who were unable to pay those back. leaving the banks with a defecit that led to the current problems.

america started the problem, but the rest of the world had stakes or were affected by those banks with the toxic sub prime mortgages. happy now?

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1