Curtis Josep has 978 Overgrown Cats

8/10 i guess. what are your options. get rid of them or keep them 2 options...

[hide=advice]i'd get rid of them but that's probably why i dont have 978 overgrown cats. if you want my advice i'd say wait until the next bank space update to make a decision or just sell all but 1 type of cat and collect those particular colour cats from now on so they stack and take 1 space. honestly i wouldnt waste that many spaces in my bank; but that's a matter of personal choice. one thing that might be funny would be instead of changing them for death runes; just dismiss all of them in a single session; possibly making a video of it. when did you start your collection?[/hide]

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Random... why not just post at 1,000?

Indeed.

I think you should keep those cats.All the long time collecting those cats, then selling them for Death runes?It's a unique collection afterall.

Whoaah... keep them at least until you have 1k, then I think you should sell them. 100k death runes O_O

Wich at current price is... 30.5M

Its takes over 120 days of nonstop playing for all those cats...120 days of nonstop for 30.5m? He could get that in way less time, WAY LESS.

OT: I think you should keep them :o

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Whoaah... keep them at least until you have 1k, then I think you should sell them. 100k death runes O_O

Wich at current price is... 30.5M

Its takes over 120 days of nonstop playing for all those cats...120 days of nonstop for 30.5m? He could get that in way less time, WAY LESS.

OT: I think you should keep them :o

But he doesn't stand around doing nothing when they grow. Raising cats is easy to do while training other skills.