Perhaps the chance of a lifetime?

Woodcut Lvr

I would go to Greece, but that's only because I have been to France and Spain. :D

That's seems like an opportunity you should not pass up. Choose a place and enjoy yourself. Would make some good stories to tell your grandchildren. ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I would go to Greece, but that's only because I have been to France and Spain. :D

That's seems like an opportunity you should not pass up. Choose a place and enjoy yourself. Would make some good stories to tell your grandchildren. ;)

Greece is a wonderful place, I seriously recommend visiting there.

I couldn't say which one you should pick from the three though, for me, it would probably be Greece, but then again it's been a long time since I've been to Spain.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I would choose Greece, in your school holidays go "Island hopping" around the hundreds of Islands that make up the south of Greece, people I've known who've done that said it's amazing fun and the Islands you see are amazing. You can also see the ancient ruins of the ancient Greek society which are amazing.

Although, go to the school really that suits you and what language you're speaking. In a situation where all schools are equal in what you want I'd choose Greece as the country is amazing and cheaper than France and Spain.

Are there any other choices....?

But hey, if you go to Greece, you might be able to uncover a plot by some crazy German to transport population-destroying amounts of heroine to Chicago. I take pleasure in that probably nobody else will get the reference.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've been to all 3 countries as well, and I'd have to add that, if you're planning on spending that year on your studies as well, Greece is not the country you want to go to. It's a great place to go on a holiday, but as far as European schools go, Greece tends to lag behind.

I don't know where in France/Spain you would go, so I can't give you any tips on the educational system there unless you can tell us what your options are. The schools in both those countries are often quite different, though French schools are all pretty solid.

I would choose France, because it's a vast country (in European terms) and it is without a doubt on of the top 3 of the most beautiful countries in the world, and I've travelled to all sorts of places :) The people are friendly as well, though the mentality differs from which part you're in.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

If both places will cost the same, its really up to your own personal reference.

I mean, I personally would go to Spain. I speak Spanish so it'll be easier to communicate with the locals there. Even if the school speaks English, you're gonna have to go into town eventually. Besides, once in Spain you can go anywhere in Europe by car. How many miles is there from Spain to England? A thousand? Nothing at all if you're used to trips from Los Angeles to Seattle. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think a lot of people are forgetting that he's not just going on a holiday. 1-12 months isn't really a short stay, which leads to my point...

Greece easily offers the most cultural experiences even over France, but Greek isn't the easiest language for any outsider to pick up. It has it's own unique alphabet, and sounds significantly different than other European languages.

At least if you go to Spain/France, you might be able to learn a thing or two if you studied either language in school. Living in Greece could be hard if you can't read a single letter of the alphabet or understand at all what people are saying. Only maybe Irish/Basque/Finnish are on par with Greek on the difficulty of learning the language tolerably.