Cricket!

jemathonical

Well it is now coming into the cricket season and this is the topic to discuss all things cricket.

Current Tests and ODI's.

Your cricket games.

Any goals?

Anything really. :)

Well tomorrow my club season starts for me. Only a 35 over game, so should be a pretty good game. I guess I'm hoping for a good start to the season with the regional selection trials happening next weekend.

Bla bla bla. Let's get into it.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Ah Cricket, the Summer Game 8-) Funny though, I always wanted to play, and I am keen to, but never have for a team. My mum didn't want me to -.- Apparently I had the potential to become good too

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ah Cricket, the Summer Game 8-) Funny though, I always wanted to play, and I am keen to, but never have for a team. My mum didn't want me to -.- Apparently I had the potential to become good too

Isn't there any teams/comps around?

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Who's Australia playing for the test series in Aus this year? I'll definitely be watching that. I don't have the ability to watch the current test series in India, so I'm looking forward to the one in Aus.

New Zealand and South Africa are coming over.

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

The absolutely amazing Irish cricket team will make quite an indent into the world Cricket scene this year 8-) [/sarcasm]

Pretty enjoyable game to play with mates but I find it to boring to watch. Never bothered playing on a team or anything, just play with a couple of mates. I was a beast on Cricket 08 though 8-)

I have a friend that plays on the U.S. national team. His origins are Sri Lankan though.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Cricket has always bored me.

My PE teacher forces me and my friends to be in the cricket team despite a golden rule of the school's ethos, "you don't have to be in a team if you don't want to."

even if you despise the team you're forced onto, meh, its a free afternoon off lessons once a week if you have a match to play. At least thats the way it works around here.

Tk5SF.png

we will come to oz and own. thats just how we roll, nrl or otherwise.

Absolutely. Which is why the Warriors finished 8th. Amazing.

Mind you, credit where credit is due. You beat Tonga. Well done! =D>

[/sarcasm]

we will come to oz and own. thats just how we roll, nrl or otherwise.

Absolutely. Which is why the Warriors finished 8th. Amazing.

Mind you, credit where credit is due. You beat Tonga. Well done! =D>

[/sarcasm]

Lol, the Warriors made a huge comeback during the NRL season, we had a terrible start, not winning a away game for the first 12 odd rounds.

But cricket or rugby league (my two favourite sports), Aus pwns us :(

Yesterday I had a cricket match verus the best team in our clubs league, I don't play for my school anymore because they don't think I'm any good, I can't blame them, until yesterday honestly I didn't think I was good enough. Actually tbh I only made 14 runs, but I lasted longer then most of the team (who are all adults, I'm 15). Ha I lasted like 40 balls while the other guy was doing the scoring, though I couldn't pick the gaps in the field... I timed some shots pretty dang well. Still I'm having problems with hitting balls to the leg side though, I'm pretty dang awesome with hitting through the off-side... The shot I got out on in the game pissed me off, a half volley outside off and I totally mis-timed my drive to cover, the cover drives my best shot as well.

I didn't bowl which was kinda annoying, as I'm a pretty good bowler....

Now to internationals- NZ failures, lost an ODI to Bangladesh and are failing in this test match, though I reckon we'll win still :D

India in with a chance as well, if they get a few wickets early in the day.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Now to internationals- NZ failures, lost an ODI to Bangladesh and are failing in this test match, though I reckon we'll win still :D

Haha, don't feel too bad about loosing to Bangladesh, I still remember when Aus did that. It was arround the time that Jason Gillespie got 200 against them in a test match, if I remember correctly.

Good thing we beat them convincingly in the recent commonwealth bank series in Darwin.

Haha, don't feel too bad about loosing to Bangladesh, I still remember when Aus did that. It was arround the time that Jason Gillespie got 200 against them in a test match, if I remember correctly.

Good thing we beat them convincingly in the recent commonwealth bank series in Darwin.

I was in Australia when that game was on actually, my mum woke me up so I could see Ashraful get his 100 and win Bangladesh the game.

But if we lose the test, then that'll be embarassing.

Played a 35 over game today in our comp.

We batted first and I went in at three and made a disgraceful 2. Got out the way I always do, caught. Terrible shot. Ball bounced up so I thought I'd pull it, but as always it hit up the top of the bat and went straight up.

We absolutely rolled them. Bowled them all out for something like 30. I got 3 caught behinds and 2 stumpings and a run out if I remember correctly.

Pretty good day.

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

We batted first and I went in at three and made a disgraceful 2. Got out the way I always do, caught. Terrible shot. Ball bounced up so I thought I'd pull it, but as always it hit up the top of the bat and went straight up.

We absolutely rolled them. Bowled them all out for something like 30. I got 3 caught behinds and 2 stumpings and a run out if I remember correctly.

Pretty good day.

As in you got 6 wickets? Awesome job ha!

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Pretty good day.

As in you got 6 wickets? Awesome job ha!

Well I had a hand in 6. Wicketkeeper ;).

newsigzl2.jpg

tetsupportsig2.jpg

No mention of Sachin's awesomeness yet?! :o

What a legend the guy is, I wish I had been a bit older when he played for Yorkshire, would have been great to see him in live action.

I hope Ponting doesn't catch up with him too. :mrgreen:

iteme3721.jpg

No mention of Sachin's awesomeness yet?! :o

What a legend the guy is, I wish I had been a bit older when he played for Yorkshire, would have been great to see him in live action.

I hope Ponting doesn't catch up with him too. :mrgreen:

Ha when he got it the fireworks went on for ages :P

India are pretty much owning right now...

And NZ chasing 314, I don't know how that'll end.

Australia lost :(. Shocking.

That was awesome! Go India! \'

And NZ won :P

Ahh Christ #-o NZ won with 3 wickets #-o

I support Bangladesh(its my country of origin), they had a good run this test

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them