Rune Sets

Pan_Nx

I try to have at least five tanking sets & five Druidic sets. Rest of my money is always in G.E.

You return with fist of guthix gear? :shock:

Well he "rarely" dies in the first place lol. I'm not that rich, I return in rc robes If I mage..

do you mean in safe or dangerous fights? rc robes take like 5 hours to get, if you value your time at 300kgp an hour that's 1.5m o.O I use normal f2p wizard robes for dangerous fights and I don't splash binds, and they're under 1k a set :P

Tried to convince him to use normal robes, instead he put on the runecrafting ones :wall:

I cant say much, i took full wizz (g) on a trip and lost it. (1.4m at the time)

In my defence i didn't have any other mage robes ::'

I try to have at least five tanking sets & five Druidic sets. Rest of my money is always in G.E.

Well he "rarely" dies in the first place lol. I'm not that rich, I return in rc robes If I mage..

do you mean in safe or dangerous fights? rc robes take like 5 hours to get, if you value your time at 300kgp an hour that's 1.5m o.O I use normal f2p wizard robes for dangerous fights and I don't splash binds, and they're under 1k a set :P

If you are on a good team, which I have been, you can get an rc robe set in 45 minutes- winning all portals for 1k tokens 3 times, 15 minutes per game.

I have several sets banked, It does not particularly matter to me if I lose them. :thumbsup:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

081110150137md1.png

and that's just my welfare sets :P got another tab on the end for real sets :lol:

also have cash for over a thousand more sets, and 90 prayer banked in bones.

So pile me, I don't care :D

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I return with more than that. Rune plate, rune plateskirt, 200 deaths, 800 airs, 300 nats, 450 waters & earths, full druidic.

I'm starting to use uncharged Druidic since I'm running out of FoG tokens. Trying to see if the special effect still works.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I return with more than that. Rune plate, rune plateskirt, 200 deaths, 800 airs, 300 nats, 450 waters & earths, full druidic.

I'm starting to use uncharged Druidic since I'm running out of FoG tokens. Trying to see if the special effect still works.

it doesn't, and the uncharged robes have worse stats than plain wizard robes.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Thanks, I'll stop dying with Druidic then & switch to Combat robes.

I'll use Wizard robes + Combat robe bottom.

Tried to convince him to use normal robes, instead he put on the runecrafting ones :wall:
I'm trying to get rid of them, but I haven't died with them yet :lol:

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Thanks, I'll stop dying with Druidic then & switch to Combat robes.

Yeah that's what I take, only 15 tokens or something like that to charge the skirt.

enzock.gif

Yeah It seemed to me your spells were splashing a lot on our last trip. :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti