New Star Wars MMO "Star Wars: The Old Republic"

SupaDavis

So it seems there is progress in the field. A stumble led me to this: http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/dec ... ic-trailer

Must get graphics card so i can play game. It better let you be a sith or Mandalorian, the only two things worth playing a starwars mmo as.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

So it seems there is progress in the field. A stumble led me to this: http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/dec ... ic-trailer

Must get graphics card so i can play game. It better let you be a sith or Mandalorian, the only two things worth playing a starwars mmo as.

Well it pretty much is sith vs. Jedi (of course republican versus empire is the real thing), so I bet you can be a sith at some point.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars, but this game has peaked my interest. I saw the trailer the other day and thought it was pretty sweet. I'll definitely be looking into this one more when it nears it's release. :thumbup:

Those jedi got wtfpwned. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

What's funny is that the trailer for this game, was a better cinematic experience than any fight scene or scene in any of the Star Wars movies. Like honestly, that fight scene in that trailer totally whips out any scene fight or not from the Star Wars movies. Period.

I also like the RPG elements they're putting up on their site by trying to immerse you in the background story.