Does the look is important for you?

gero204

Personally I wear Bandos for its stats. Don't like the looks of it (especially how the QP Cape looks with it on the shoulders) but i like the defense it provides. If I cared how I looked I'd probably be wearing full rune (t) with rune gloves and rune boots.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

does look is important for you?

Is that deliberately badly worded?

For their sake, I hope so.

As for the Looks against Function question, for me it comes down to what im doing. Ill wear something that looks good for skilling but have some Functional armour for difficult combat.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I don't care about looks. I just want armor that I can afford but with good stats. Also, when I'm skilling, I only wear my Crafting cape and whip. Looks just don't matter to me.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

The beauty of one defence is I can wear any good looking robes i want.

No pot belly from torag's is ftw.

does look is important for you?

Is that deliberately badly worded?

For their sake, I hope so.

Don't be a jerk. English isn't everyones first language.

Zerker_jane.png

"I have a question that many runescapers thinks idiot : does look is important for you? Will you wear something horibble but strong?Are you ready to sacrifice strengh for beauty? Personnaly, look is important for me. Barrow armours dont look verry beautiful for me, but i love dragon, so i want a full dragon and nothing else.

Happy posting^^"

.................what the hell.

SonicSilver.png

Jeez, he has an oriental speaking pattern, English is obviously not his first language. These forums can be completely [developmentally delayed]ed at times. Lay off it.

I'd go for fashion over function anytime, although there's a time for both.

Jeez, he has an oriental speaking pattern, English is obviously not his first language. These forums can be completely [developmentally delayed] at times. Lay off it.

What? Just because he has incorrect grammar automatically means that he has an oriental speaking pattern? You disgust me.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Stats > Weight reduction > Looks

That's why I only wear full mourner's + bazooka when I go to F2P.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Jeez, he has an oriental speaking pattern, English is obviously not his first language. These forums can be completely [developmentally delayed] at times. Lay off it.

What? Just because he has incorrect grammar automatically means that he has an oriental speaking pattern? You disgust me.

No, the way he repositioned his verbs in several of the phrases implies oriental origin. I spend a lot of time around orientals, "does the look is important" and "I have a question that many runescapers thinks idiot" follow oriental syntax.

Quit trying to be politically correct, you failed.

I go for functionality. Which means I probably wont wear rune armours when I am training non combat skill.

Monk robes, random event clothes are all good. I believe some actually dress less fancy to avoid attract too much attention too.

a happy Runescaper

Choosing 2nd rate armour simply for looks is moronic in my view.

Sure buy it when you got cash to burn to look nice.

But when your in fight pits or w/e one on one with some guys who's gonna win the guy with the best equipment or the guy who looks pretty? Quite obviously the guy with the best equipment.

Practicality dictates its more important to buy the best armour you can before you buy things for looks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I only try to look good if I'm doing something non outfit related, like skilling and such.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

If it is somethign small, I will take a stat hit for looks. I wear full dragon (with med helm). I could wear a helm of neitiznot which is better, but then it look slike a blind person picked my outfit. Also unlike most people who comment on my hemet, I think the d med looks good. Now if I ever get around to swapping out my obby cape for legends (300k or and extra 2 def?), I might consider the helm then, but I might not even sell the cape so who knows. Most of the skilling I have done recently has been mining and fishing, for both of which full drag is suitable attire.

I don't care much about how I look, the important thing is that the outfit I wear is the one which helps me the most with what I'm doing.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

While doing combat, I always wear on stats based. Good thing I think full void ranged and full bandos looks great.

While skilling I like to wear a "humble" looking but nice looking outfit that matches my fishing cape.

skillingoutfitjd8.png

w485.png

Fishing skillcape (t)

Moonclan Hat

Cat Training Amulet

Boots of Lightness

Elidinis Robe tops and bottoms

Ice Gloves

For the hand and shield part I usually wear magic secataurs, Dragon wc axe, rune pickaxe, etc. It just all depends on what skill I'm doing. When I don't need an item in the weapon slot I either go with nothing and a saradomin book, or an Anchor.

Many people try to wear outfits that flaunt wealth, such as wearing melee armor to woodcutting areas. I don't like this. I like to wear an outfit that doesn't say "I'm better than you" or anything like that, but instead says something more along the lines of "I'm a friendly person"

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I'm pretty much in agreement with most people here. For combat, I'll go with the items with the best stats, regardless of looks. For example, I always wear slayer helm on slayer assignments, though I think it's terribly ugly.

The only exception is the archer helm. I just could not stand its ugliness. Even though I told myself that a robin hood probably wasn't worth the extra money for slightly better stats, I got one anyway after a few weeks of hating doing range with that ugly helmet.

runescapebunny.png