Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

Vee was the creator of the original [Caution: Hack-Scam Site] (which everyone used and got banned for).

thats it. cant believe I forgot him :|

Bluerose charged 1k nature runes (which were freakishly hard to get back then) for smithing addy I think. Addy or rune. It was nothing less than absurd.

it was for r2hs. she charged 1k new runes (death, nature, cosmic) for r2hs, but each pile of 1k new runes couldnt have more than 20 cosmic. I have an old email or post (cant remember) that she sent out saved on notepad somewhere.

Krest got his smithing lvl dropped from 99 to 89 for supposedly sharing or something. Gormis, I think the second or third 99 smither was banned...

there ya go s1acker ;)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

yeah google kinda helped, since krest still shows on jagex ;)

I was talking more about that russian clan (BoD? My memory stinks =\), consisted of most of the high lvl russians, they even posted rl pics of themselves...hopefully someone like meili could help me out here :P

BoS - brotherhood of steel :)

[ I always remember fighting you on my pure pker nick at cas when you had a tank mage door blocking for you, man those were fun times. I remember once you caught me without a team and you had a friend but I got out because I ranged the dark warrior dead that the tank mage was blocking with :P

lol yeah, me, pure pker 8, and archer wip0r pretty much invented luring back then i think it was around 2003 ish.. we were the only ones doing it, it was like the cool hip thing back then... now lots of people lure on rs2 and no one knows that we were the geniuses who thought it up :D

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

The number 1 skill totaller at any particular time holds the most popular and well known person in RS.

It's the first person on the overall list that is seen everytime the highscores is loaded; can't really beat that.

now lots of people lure on rs2 and no one knows that we were the geniuses who thought it up :D

hmm, actually, I think the people that lured newbs into the dark wizard room then shut the door were the original lurers :P cant think of any earlier form of luring hehe.

Xx Cavalier Xx

and

Mysticsmagic - first to craft diamond amulets. Had her character deleted because of people bugging her and following her so much.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Bluerose13x (2001-2004)

Zezima (2003-2005)

Alchemon (2001-2002)

Robin Hood (2001-2004)

Runesmithie (2005-FOREVER) --- hehe. :P

I about choked when I saw that :lol:

I wouldn't take that as a compliment smithie. Unless you get some crazy stats that pernamently etch your name in history. . . . the only way for you to keep being famous is to keep posting. . . .

so Rssterling is saying you will be doomed to posting on this forum/playing runescape for the rest of your days. . . *Muahahahaha*

Wouldn't any of the Player mods be also considered famous?

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

shot5times hacked me 3 times

hes not famous hes .... yeah

He's infamous? :wink:

I would almost like to see Mendark 9 added for his awesome F2P skills (#1 F2P player).

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Shot5times a.k.a Sealofdoom one of the highest plate pures hecked me for a blue p hat, 40 sets of pked rune, all the h masks 4 of each, 8 santas and 2 mils worth of runes, not to mention 8mils worth of gp which was a lot back then.

Not to mention even the word "shot5times" was (dunno is it anymore) censored for a couple of yers. That's pretty good, not too many people got their non-abusive name censored.

Yea some BoS names should be there too, like Pyckuu Bouh, Alq or Azot? I remember how they had big group of high levels, but basically none of them could catch at least for a while. Ah those green capes...

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Shot5times a.k.a Sealofdoom one of the highest plate pures hecked me for a blue p hat, 40 sets of pked rune, all the h masks 4 of each, 8 santas and 2 mils worth of runes, not to mention 8mils worth of gp which was a lot back then.

Not to mention even the word "shot5times" was (dunno is it anymore) censored for a couple of yers. That's pretty good, not too many people got their non-abusive name censored.

Yea some BoS names should be there too, like Pyckuu Bouh, Alq or Azot? I remember how they had big group of high levels, but basically none of them could catch at least for a while. Ah those green capes...

Alq is up there, dunno about the other ones though.

punk4ever.gif

They must not be famous because ive only heard of like 2 of them and ive been playing rs for over 4 years and you didnt even include the ppl that first reached lvl 99 of all combat skills and stuff and all the old famous ppl from old rs before there was even a members version. Dont make a famous list if you arent going to include everyone, its a disgrace to the true famous ppl of rs, not all these fake ppl of today that dont mean anything.

edit: you guys REALLY suck at making famous lists, I looked through it again and there was only one person I knew of, none of the true famous ppl like dumb woob who was known to throw drop parties that would crash every server they were on because over 1000 ppl would show up to each one. Youve probably only been playing rs for like a year. From now on, let the old ppl make the famous lists, thx for trying though.

wat about sandytrain? he was number 1 fighter for a long long time

was about to ask about alchemon or however u spell it...but i just realized he was added

not sure if muhahahaha was added either

and...i cant remember his name...but he was 2nd best smither for a long time...right behind bluerose...then he stopped in the 80's...and she kept going...god i cant remember his name though

Xx Cavalier X

hes the most famous autoer lol...had so many lvl 99's then got deleted

a while ago b4 RS2 i saw him at black knights at lvl 56...i just laughed at him :lol:

He didn't auto. He tested it for Jagex without their permission and got stat wiped. He thought he was doing them a favor because he wanted to find out how to beat the autoers, but instead he was wiped.

punk4ever.gif

I don't reconise the majority of name, but then again I haven't ben playing that long (a few other posts I say a year, but that's exagerated a little :lol: )

I got a question, what do people on here think he next generation of famous people will be, the answers will pobably be people on this board becauseit woul be easier to see, gathering from the replies Runesmithie, and I'd like to bet on some of the good pixllers like TJ, Godslayer and Quer_Skull.

Xx Cavalier X

a while ago b4 RS2 i saw him at black knights at lvl 56...i just laughed at him :lol:

He didn't auto. He tested it for Jagex without their permission and got stat wiped. He thought he was doing them a favor because he wanted to find out how to beat the autoers, but instead he was wiped.

ah ok...i knew he did somthing of the sort and got stat wiped...

didnt know that half...so for half-truths there people :wink:

Xx Cavalier X

Ya, it's cool. I just don't like when misinformation is spread and rumors arise. Just don't like that at all :wink:

punk4ever.gif

Xx Cavalier X

Ya, it's cool. I just don't like when misinformation is spread and rumors arise. Just don't like that at all :wink:

Yea I believe he was pretty decent friends with Paul or something, and then he used [ForbiddenSite] one time and got wiped for it, and I don't think he had too many 99's, just cooking, something like 1300 st.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Xx Cavalier X

Yea I believe he was pretty decent friends with Paul or something, and then he used [ForbiddenSite] one time and got wiped for it, and I don't think he had too many 99's, just cooking, something like 1300 st.

either way...1300 back then was alot lol...plus he was one of the richest out there...one of the first with a rune square...he had 99 fishing too..or close to it

Have you all no brians?!?! :o

Who does not remember Drug Baron? He was only the mightest Phat Merchant ever know to this world!!! How could you not remmeber him....

I remember him for merchanting his Yellow Phat he'd have it one day not the next then have another the 3rd day. Man oh Man does he give me pride :)

Also Has anyone not heard of the Fally Crew? Only the oldest Legit RSC players left known to Man

Fally Crew Includes

Blackout3

Myself

West Sidedog (Shadownght03)

Tarheegirl

Own Yankees

Sk8ter Matt

And others (those are off the top of my head)

also is runeboy1987 on that list? He may have autoed but he had some killer drop partys

Wheres redrum1987? he was only the Leader/owner of Runescapehelp.net and he had the biggest drop partys i've ever seen! Jagex muted us all at one of his partys the '03 party I believe. Man good times good times

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m