Why do people hate skillcapes

Reztral

I think your opinions are ill thought-out and stupid. That's not a personal attack it's a statement of fact. If you put your words out on a public forum you''ll be subject to critiques from other readers. It's life, deal with it.

Contradicting yourself in your first statement.

This is what I mean by a stupid argument. Do you think Jagex want you to raise cooking purely through cooking, without using any other skill? Of course they don't.

Yes i do think jagex want us to train cooking through cooking, i think jagex don't want people to HAVE to do anything in their game. But since skillcapes, to make profit with skills you HAVE to train another skill alongside it. I'm sure they would prefer you to be able to make profits with a secondary skill, but larger profits with training a skill along side it. But atm, you can only make loss or minescule profits with a secondary skill, and only make a half decent profit training a skill alongside it.

So you're lending your view on why skillcapes are making some skills redundant but at the same time you say "maybe it's not like that now but...". Whatever mate. Keep whining.

Enlighten me on how i'm whining. I'm stating the opinion of me and what seems like alot of others on this thread, its a discussion not whining.

Games evolve, things change. Don't like it? You know what to do.

That's one of the worst comments you make make here, if that was everybodies attitude there wouldn't be hardly any posts around here. We discuss things that we don't like, its part of what a forum is.

:roll:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic