HalloweenEvent Candy ... -Useful after event?...

Sindarin00

Read this before deciding to lock... I think this might be warranted.. and has discussion value.

If we remember last Easter... the eggs turned into chocolate dust after the event.... wont these be worth collecting as chocolate dust is used in cakes/potions??? Assuming they would all turn into dust....

Easy way to get the dust maybe...

This is purely speculation, but I think it is quite possible as the treats last Easter did the same thing. I had like 6 eggs in my bank, and I logged on after Easter, and they were all dust....

Discuss... Or Flame... Whatever LOL :twisted:

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Which ever easter event it was which turned the eggs into dust was pretty useful, got a few herblore levels off energy restore pots with that,

Before that event it was specified that after the event they would become dust, if you read this update, jagex says the chocolate will just dissappear after halloween.

So in answer to your question, No. Stuff that doesnt exist isnt useful, well not to me anyway :?

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

We KNOW this is the General Discussion thread; you don't have to tell us to "discuss" this or that. -.-

And the last thing you want is 12 cavities in your mouth, so its best you just eat a few chocolates and leave it at that.

Plus, there's no RS dentist (any in members?), so if you do get any cavities, those teeth will be lost, haha.

:?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Which ever easter event it was which turned the eggs into dust was pretty useful, got a few herblore levels off energy restore pots with that,

Before that event it was specified that after the event they would become dust, if you read this update, jagex says the chocolate will just dissappear after halloween.

So in answer to your question, No. Stuff that doesnt exist isnt useful, well not to me anyway :?

Well... if you can find the Easter Post that said they would turn into dust.. I will believe you.. But for now, I think i might collect some chocolates and hope for the best!

We KNOW this is the General Discussion thread; you don't have to tell us to "discuss" this or that. -.-

And the last thing you want is 12 cavities in your mouth, so its best you just eat a few chocolates and leave it at that.

Plus, there's no RS dentist (any in members?), so if you do get any cavities, those teeth will be lost, haha.

Didnt you hear???? The new skill coming out next will be Dentistry!!!

sindarin00.png

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Well... if you can find the Easter Post that said they would turn into dust.. I will believe you.. But for now, I think i might collect some chocolates and hope for the best!

Didnt you hear???? The new skill coming out next will be Dentistry!!!

Any treats remaining in your bank or inventory after this time will disappear after Hallowe'en
Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

News achive, -> Page 18,-> April 10th

The Easter eggs will all melt on 24th April, and the rabbits and their warren will disappear.

To clarify: The eggs melted (changed shape/item), the warren disappeared (ceased to exist).

Hope all you want,

(btw that took far too much time out of my life to find, i hope your happy)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

News achive, -> Page 18,-> April 10th

The Easter eggs will all melt on 24th April, and the rabbits and their warren will disappear.

To clarify: The eggs melted (changed shape/item), the warren disappeared (ceased to exist).

Hope all you want,

(btw that took far too much time out of my life to find, i hope your happy)

I am very happy... Thank you!

sindarin00.png

Any treats remaining in your bank or inventory after this time will disappear after Hallowe'en

Please tell me, how did you not effing see the 2nd post? Someone already quoted Jagex. -.-

i did :roll: but the thread starter didnt :roll:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

In any case, even if they did turn to chocolate dust (which it's already been proven highly unlikely, due to Jagex's warning) there are much better ways to get chocolate dust than running around trick or treating people, unless you're just into that sort of thing, in which case whether they will be useful after the event is irrelevant, as you would be doing it for fun at that point, rather than profit.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Chocolate is stocked in the RFD chest (Lumby cellar) with 50 in stock, cheap.

Much easier to buy 25, bank without moving, buy 25, bank, world hop, buy 25, bank, 25, bank

That's 100 chocolate in like 3 minutes of work.

How long will it take to collect 100 chocolate from Trick or Treating?

/fail

Chocolate is stocked in the RFD chest (Lumby cellar) with 50 in stock, cheap.

Much easier to buy 25, bank without moving, buy 25, bank, world hop, buy 25, bank, 25, bank

That's 100 chocolate in like 3 minutes of work.

How long will it take to collect 100 chocolate from Trick or Treating?

/fail

Lol.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Any treats remaining in your bank or inventory after this time will disappear after Hallowe'en.

[/thread]

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

You'd be better off buying chocolate bars at Lumby chest or someplace.

buying it somewhere is safer then taking the chance of collecting a thousand candy and having in vanish. and its also faster to buy then going trick or treating

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

and its also faster to buy then going trick or treating

True here and in rl :lol:

Read this before deciding to lock... I think this might be warranted.. and has discussion value.

If we remember last Easter... the eggs turned into chocolate dust after the event.... wont these be worth collecting as chocolate dust is used in cakes/potions??? Assuming they would all turn into dust....

Easy way to get the dust maybe...

This is purely speculation, but I think it is quite possible as the treats last Easter did the same thing. I had like 6 eggs in my bank, and I logged on after Easter, and they were all dust....

Wouldn't be as effective as buying chocolate and turning it into dust itself. Takes to long to collect.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Any treats remaining in your bank or inventory after this time will disappear after Hallowe'en.

Clearly Jagex hasn't heard of the law of conservation of matter. But then again, this is RuneScape...

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Probably all candy will just be teleported away (Back to the easter bunny :P?) after Halloween and we won't get any choclate dust. But you never know...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak