Post Pictures of Your Desktop - August

The_Sith

augpicas9.th.png
I'm wondering why you're using bash instead of a GUI...
Printscreen button doesn't seem to work on my laptop, and with my window manager you have to use a terminal for pretty much everything, which gives me bragging rights :P
Of course, you have to use some weird, non-standard window manager... :roll:

It looks cool as hell tho :P

[hide=Pic]awesomeopichq5.png[/hide]

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize.

And so you should. You could have done much better.

WHY, cad, WHY?!?!?!?!? Why did you have to disgrace "Cosmogony" like that?!?!?!? :shock:

DO NOT SMILEY "COSMOGONY", AGAIN!!! :notalk:

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

STAAATO!!

is that really necessary cad?

My computers locale is set to Japanese, so I can install and read moonspeak programs, and it did that randomly after I restarted. I can probably change it back, but im too lazy.

isnt that what applocale is for?

Tk5SF.png

isnt that what applocale is for?

Applocale lets me see the moonspeak for software but it doesnt work with explorer, so files with moonspeak would be garbled and impossible to sort (this also affects installation files, so it'd just say "insutarashon.file DOKO DESU KA?!"). Plus ive found that applocale can be finicky at times. But jumping neck deep in kanji and seeing it on a regular basis has let me pick some of it up and its also increased my reading speed somewhat. Especially since Java decided it wanted to be in Japanese as well, it handily installed OpenOffice in Japanese for me so now whenever it pops up asking to update I always have to stop and ask it what the [bleep] its doing now. Though thats the only program I have thats done that, everything else quite happily stayed in a normal language.

WHY, cad, WHY?!?!?!?!? Why did you have to disgrace "Cosmogony" like that?!?!?!? :shock:

~D. V. Devnull

Whats done is done. Fortunately, it was awesome at the same time.

knkcopy.jpg

Whats done is done. Fortunately, it was awesome at the same time.

"Awesome"? Nope. -.-

<*DVD pulls out a giant anvil, and smashes 'cadburys_egg' with it...*> :ugeek:

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I take back everything nice I said about vista. The [bleep]er failed to boot 4 times in a row, then the screen wouldnt work (its a laptop ffs) and the external harddrive wouldnt connect. and then 1 boot later everything worked again.

Tk5SF.png

Here's my masterpiece. Never will I leave XP. ^^

[hide=September Desktop]image.php?size_id=1&image_id=309251[/hide]

Taskbar Shortcuts: uTorrent, mIRC, Firefox.

Bottom right is a tonne of discographys that I directly imported into iTunes and can't move without the hassle of importing them all again because iTune has a hissy fit over it.

Desktop background & many others with it were found on http://www.projectw.org, great source for music,movies,games,skins & graphics.

Edit: Obviously I don't know my left and right!

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Bottom right is a tonne of discographys that I directly imported into iTunes and can't move without the hassle of importing them all again because iTune has a hissy fit over it.

Desktop background & many others with it were found on http://www.projectw.org, great source for music,movies,games,skins & graphics.

You do realize that there's like 3 DVD rips of Hancock right? Why would you download a cam?

Break any laws recently?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Breaking laws? I'm way too dumb for that.

And to the guy above mlb, I'm an idiot.

O:)

Edit: Is there anyway I can move my discographies without iTunes going all nooby and saying "Cannot locate, do it manually?"

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

Edit: Is there anyway I can move my discographies without iTunes going all nooby and saying "Cannot locate, do it manually?"

Ask that in "Tech & Computers"... Seriously, you can get more help there, as compared to what you can get here. :(

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Ask that in "Tech & Computers"... Seriously, you can get more help there, as compared to what you can get here. :(

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Was just trying to kill two birds with one stone, but I will!

Thank-you.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

[hide=ClEaN BaCkGrOuNd, cool text!]46.png[/hide]

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé