What do you look for in a boy/girl?

brandon1023

Adding to my list "does not eat glass"

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the entire thread, and only two people are in relationships. I'm proud to be the third.

My girlfriend is intelligent, witty, a great conversationalist, has a great sense of humor, a wonderful singing voice, is a hard worker, and has a deep appreciation of art in general.

On the physical side of things, she's a brunette, curly hair (not gross, afro curly), very healthy, thin waist, great hips, legs, and backside, perfect breasts (not too big, just right), a gorgeous face, and a unique sense of style that conjures images of the 50's made modern.

Honestly, she's perfect.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I read the entire thread, and only two people are in relationships. I'm proud to be the third.

I'm sure many of us are in relationships, most people are just posting what they look for in a girl not what their current partner is like because their current partner probably isn't 100% desirable.

I'm sure many of us are in relationships, most people are just posting what they look for in a girl not what their current partner is like because their current partner probably isn't 100% desirable.

Thats true,but whats also true is that I keep getting in and out of relationships,so often its not even funny.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I look for a great smile, pretty face, and deep eyes, and someone who's relatively thin. After preliminary looks screening, a good sense of humour, a similair set of morals, a mischevious attitude, and a hard-to-get, but deep, personality. Once I find someone like that, I've got to 'f'ind a site with flux and magma, and trees.

DF joke aside, I think I actually have found my dream-girl already, so the point may be null.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Scene girls. The kind that dye their hair a dark black and wear skinny jeans. The kind that listen to good punk rock like Rise Against. The kind that are gamers(atleast a little bit) at heart, the kind that can be cute and sexy at the same time. Someone who's a bit shorter than me, or the same size. A nice, toned body. Someone who's smart and funny and a bit geeky.And someone that takes control every once in a while on "certain" things. ;)

Luckily, I have one of those girls. <3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'm going to be bored by this thread until one: someone posts something that isn't the exact same thing as other posts

as for me, the list it short and simple:

- Christian

that's it, no joke

nobody else posted that

I know an Athiest named Christian. Does that count?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm going to be bored by this thread until one: someone posts something that isn't the exact same thing as other posts

as for me, the list it short and simple:

- Christian

that's it, no joke

nobody else posted that

I know an Athiest named Christian. Does that count?

touchè

Scene girls. The kind that dye their hair a dark black and wear skinny jeans. The kind that listen to good punk rock like Rise Against. The kind that are gamers(atleast a little bit) at heart, the kind that can be cute and sexy at the same time. Someone who's a bit shorter than me, or the same size. A nice, toned body. Someone who's smart and funny and a bit geeky.And someone that takes control every once in a while on "certain" things. ;)

Luckily, I have one of those girls. <3:

you have a gaming gf? why do others always get suck good luck :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well not a hardcore gamer but she logs on to Runescape from time to time and she's good at Brawl. <3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

A girl that takes relationship seriously -.-

Also that their religion lets them have dates...

Ok what i REALLY want from a girl are:

Must like the same tipe of music that me, must be intelligent, i dont care a lot about how she looks but must have a ''pretty face''. Thats all.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

All of the characteristics none of you have :thumbup: .

Aww, do you hear that noise? It's the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces.

Just because you're not my type don't mean I don't love ya O:) .

The lotta ya don't get any ideas though. I still hate the rest of you.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

All of the characteristics none of you have :thumbup: .

Aww, do you hear that noise? It's the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces.

Just because you're not my type don't mean I don't love ya O:) .

The lotta ya don't get any ideas though. I still hate the rest of you.

Thats not what you said last night. :?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I like small girls. Not the thin ones that starve themselves, but girls that are naturally small. Not sure why.

Also, unlike a lot of guys, I prefer girls with smaller chests and [wagon]. Those rapper girlfriends with gigantic jugs on their front and rear just don't appeal to me. Go ahead, tell me I'm not a real man.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

tbh, I look for a face, I mean, you can get implants and such, but unless you turn into Michael Jackson, you're stuck with that face. Also, hair, not sure why. And lastly, the biggest part: PERSONALITY. Some of the hottest girls in school are complete [wagon]. I hate them.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It's all about looks. Personality doesn't matter.

Just kidding, I'm not that shallow.

I look for eyes, a smile, and a sense of humor.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

I like small girls. Not the thin ones that starve themselves, but girls that are naturally small. Not sure why.

Also, unlike a lot of guys, I prefer girls with smaller chests and [wagon]. Those rapper girlfriends with gigantic jugs on their front and rear just don't appeal to me. Go ahead, tell me I'm not a real man.

It can get to a point where it just gets in the way, so heh.

I think I just met the chick of my dreams though. Cute, plays TF2, and is always happy for some reason. Did i forget to mention she plays TF2?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think I just met the chick of my dreams though. Cute, plays TF2, and is always happy for some reason. Did i forget to mention she plays TF2?

+1.

I prefer girls with big, blue eyes which have a startling deviousness look to it. And average melons with real curve. And it needs to look good.

lampost_sig_stark.png