The history of your forum/game name.

AceSpitball

The title is pretty self-explanatory. What is the history of your name? The latter part of my name (Spitball) comes from a WC3 Clan (long dead now.. like 4 years ago) that was Freeze Tag-based. I joined the clan and part of the requirement was to put the tag at the latter part of your name. It kind of stuck and I just kept on putting it next to my name. Ace is just my name because I like how it is.

Your name histories?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my name was the first RS name I used. It comes from 3 parts. I live in Kansas City for one, so thats where the kc comes from. Dragon is there because I like dragons, and I collect statues of them. The 8116 was just a number I had used before so I put it on the end when I found out kcdragon was taken.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My forum name has absolutely no meaning and is basically random letters.

My Runescape name is a song by the Allman Brothers Band, a rock instrumental over half an hour long.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I wanted to play RS as Ratchet, but there were 572 people before me with that name...

Funny how I have never encountered one Ratchet other than myself in almost four years of playing...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Nom Anor, Executor. Among the first of the Yuuzhan Vong to invade the galaxy, by way of espionage. Critical character in the New Jedi Order arc.

Yes, I am talking about Star Wars.

p2gq.jpg

Nomoredead - A reference to an Anti-Flag song titled "No more dead". Also a reference to the Iraq war which, I believe, requires an immediate end.

Nomoredead5 (Ingame name) - Same basic concept. The "5" is a reference to my baseball number and my "lucky" number.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Dude I sware there a thread like this in general disscuss, but this is Off Topic, so I guess it's different.

Baalboy5.

Baal=diablo fan

boy=I was a boy

5= I forgot the pass to the orginal 'baalboy' :roll:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

purfishx was the name of my second account and I joined tip.it in a hurry because come idiot had posted some nonsense so I wanted to flame him and purfish was the first thing that came to mind.

Zim G0t Sk1l is just a sexy name. I was basically a skiller that was obsessed with Invader Zim. R.I.P.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Dude I sware there a thread like this in general disscuss, but this is Off Topic, so I guess it's different.

Baalboy5.

Baal=diablo fan

boy=I was a boy

WAS a boy?

that's kinky.

Baalboy5.

Baal=diablo fan

boy=I was a boy

WAS a boy?

that's kinky.

yeah a 10yr old playing M rated game about demons and hell, perfectly normal.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Skull Emblem - No idea. But it's cooler than my rs name was which is...

Legolas61620 - The epitome of noob in runescape. I was a huge lotr fan, and I forgot the password/messed up making the account on Legolas616 and Legolas6162 before it. What can I say, I was 11.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ugozima - I think it was a name I used on other games and forums in '01 and '02. Then, two days after I made my TIF acc., I met a person whose RS name was Ugozima and said I stole it when his account was only 1 year old...Lemme think, 2001 beats 2006. -.- Damn I wish I picked Ugozima as my RS name when I came back in '05.

Forum Name:

Runescapeloser22 - Oh god. I hate this so much. I joined these forums to ask a question and never thought I'd stay, so I just chose a random name. And by the time I realized how stupid it was, I already had around 1500 posts and people knew me. I didn't want to start over and risk having to get a new reputation.

Runescape Name:

Bballchamp23 - Well I don't play anymore, but the Bball actually stands for Baseball even though it always stands for Basketball in real life (fun fact!). Bballchamp because I'm a champ when it comes to Baseball... I was originally Bballchamp22 because 22 is my house number, but for some reason I lost that account (I have no idea how, I forget), so I made the new one 23.

Forum Name:

Runescapeloser22 - Oh god. I hate this so much. I joined these forums to ask a question and never thought I'd stay, so I just chose a random name. And by the time I realized how stupid it was, I already had around 1500 posts and people knew me. I didn't want to start over and risk having to get a new reputation.

Runescape Name:

Bballchamp23 - Well I don't play anymore, but the Bball actually stands for Baseball even though it always stands for Basketball in real life (fun fact!). Bballchamp because I'm a champ when it comes to Baseball... I was originally Bballchamp22 because 22 is my house number, but for some reason I lost that account (I have no idea how, I forget), so I made the new one 23.

Yes, and due to the fact you live in Boston, I'll find you during my EOTY field trip to Boston.

Used to play on an account called tordek8 when I saw a lvl 3 skiller named 0pureskillz0. Decided I wanted to be just like him and made a skiller account. I didn't want to put any type of "skills" or "lvl 3" in my name so I thought it'd be cool to kind of explain what the account was about in a few words. Came up with No 99 Melee :P.... (unfortunately got bored and trained melee skills).

1288581197250-1.jpg

Penguinduck3 came from the fact that I liked penguins and ducks (...I was 11), I wanted a number. I used 2, but messed up that account. Penguinduck3 came later, then Penguingeek3...Somehow.

Now, I use LuinIthil for most things. Or ThurinEthir. Or other random Elvish (Sindarin) words. For the record - Luin Ithil isn't proper grammar, it should be Ithil Luin, which I was unaware of when I first used it. Oh well.

I've also used Confucius or KungFuTzu a few times, because he's so damn awesome.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Forum name: The product of me being bored over the summer. I think its meaning is self explanatory.

RS name: Oh god >.<. I made this account back in 6th grade

Mr -> came from one of my friends who played (mr_dude, not the one who posted a few posts above me)

Bob -> also from one of my friends who played

368 -> it came after 366 and 367 (I didn't know that you could easily get your stuff back after you died. I still have the pass to 367 though :twss:)

Shaniqua.png