The history of your forum/game name.

AceSpitball

Was registering for a RuneScape account. I typed in 'Llama', found out it was already taken, so I settled for the second thing that came to mind.

I've used this name for practically everything on the Internet. Frankly, I love it.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created the name 7 years ago when I first started taking french and thought I was clever. It's just stuck.

Your name is actually one of my favourites here on TIF. Too bad you can't put a question mark behind nicknames, yours would've been perfect.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Game name "Dr Dave"

I always enjoyed playing the medic in games, so I decided to go with some funky alliteration. This was many years ago.

Forum name "venomai"

Still years ago, it's just "venom" with a random Latin prefix that I thought sounded cool. :lol:

I've asked a couple admins here if I could get a name change... no response. I now prefer davedes or davedesl, the first few letters of my first and last name.

I created the name 7 years ago when I first started taking french and thought I was clever. It's just stuck.

Your name is actually one of my favourites here on TIF. Too bad you can't put a question mark behind nicknames, yours would've been perfect.

One of the odder things about my name is that I've had people ask if it was vietnamese. I've yet to receive an explanation though, so I don't know how it relates to vietnamese.

I've always like Monkeys...

so when I played Timesplitters 2 at a friends house for the first time I of course played as a Monkey. I always used to run up behind people with a shotgun and go 'boo' or a cross between that and 'boom'.

So Monkeyboo was born.

I used that name on Playstation Network for PS2 and it became infamous across PS2 Timesplitters Future Perfect...

so when i switched to Xbox 360 (live) i thought it wouldn't be right to re-use 'Monkeyboo' at the risk of damaging reputation I'd built up on PS2. So I changed to Monkeyboo2 (only slightly different, but its enough- and it rhymes).

Although i just tell people that i was reborn with more ownage and returned as Monkeyboo2 ;)

Anyway its such a part of my identity I even have a Monkey suit now. lol.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Well, mine isn't exactly spectacular...

Greene is my middle name (For you history geeks, remember Gen. Nathanial Greene, revolutionary war?)

8535 is the number at the end of my friends email address!

I was 12 when I made the account, and didn't think I would keep playing...

If I could change it, it would probably be to either Island Freak, or Island Sniper... something along those lines :wall:

Greene8535.png

Hehe, I'm a huge MegaMan fan, I mean come on, how can you possibly not think Protoman is the coolest character ever? :P

So I took that, added my cheap mexican spin on it, and pair that with the fact Protoguy by it self was always taken, you have you self a name. n_n

I would also use a gamer tag of "A Crusty Hobo", which was fun for a time haha. :lol:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Ah my Forum/In-Game name. It's rather simple really.

My first name is indeed, Carl. And, my location in Ireland is Dublin. So, "Carl Dublin" is Basically Carl from Dublin. Normally, when I use it I use a hyphen (sp?) so it would be "carl-dublin" (I never used the space) Not sure why, though.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well, i really liked kirby at the time.

Kirby was taken, and i idnt want numbers.

MrKirby is weird.

Thus mrmegakirby was born.

[hide=Secondary explanation]I was young and foolish.[/hide]

forum name (l0rd) = short and I find it cool, my only motive at the time for making this my forum name was that it was my 2ndary runescape account at the time, and my original tip.it forum name (intheclubpio) was boring to have on both runescape and tif.

rs name (intheclubpio) = in the club for the song by g-unit which I liked at the time

pi = my initials backwards, I would've put it as intheclubipo, but "ip" = I pee, and I thought that was too silly

o = alternative to zero. after my first rs acc was banned (intheclubpi1) I decided I didn't want any numbers, but still the same name scheme

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]