"Fletching" Sucess!

Grats, 4/10

I do agree somewhat with the above comments, however I don't have 70 Fletching myself. I know how easy it is to train, I just don't bother as it's pretty useless.

A 70 stat is still worth getting none the less, keep it up ::'

5/10

Pretty useless skill, I don't bother training it.

I'd keep bows as junk for trading.

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Why must you people always be so negative? It's an achievement to him, that's all that matters.

10/10, good luck on future levels.

If every topic in this forum worked on that basis then this forum would become redundant as every "achievement" would be 10/10 no matter how hard or easy it is.

Why must you people always be so negative? It's an achievement to him, that's all that matters.

If every topic in this forum worked on that basis then this forum would become redundant as every "achievement" would be 10/10 no matter how hard or easy it is.

Rofl exactly. No offense OP, but 70 isn't really hard to get, come back when you get 99 kai.

Rofl exactly. No offense OP, but 70 isn't really hard to get, come back when you get 99 kai.

*waits for more flames at 99*

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

[hide=Ever"quote" Tree]

*waits for more flames at 99*

[/hide] *Agrees w/ Pac*

i got 40-70 in a day(like 12 hours), its not an achievment....

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Yeah, but the thing is, a lot of people on this forum tend to ignore actual achievements (at least from some of the lesser known people) and give ones like this a bunch of attention by flaming it for 1-3 pages. Sometimes I think some of these "achievements" are posted just to troll you guys... (not necessarily referring to this one) ... and it works.

your never gonna get 99 before 25 december so free 150k for me :D
You wish :twss:

I has 5 days off of school this month, and I is no-lyfing each of those days. Did I mention i'm 72 fletching? :twss: