What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Just started Settlers 6. Planning on getting Settlers 7 when it's released :) So far, I've played Settlers 3-6. What a great series.

That is such a good game. Unlike most other games, the cities you build actually look like they fit in the landscape, and the detail when you zoom right in is so unique.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Bought Shattered Horizon a few days ago when it was released, hard game to get to grips with initially but extremely fun once you get the hang of it.

Also playing Empire: Total War again, and I've decided the only civ that's fun to play as is Britain. (1742 world domination victory ftw!)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Just started Settlers 6. Planning on getting Settlers 7 when it's released :) So far, I've played Settlers 3-6. What a great series.

That is such a good game. Unlike most other games, the cities you build actually look like they fit in the landscape, and the detail when you zoom right in is so unique.

:) I wish it was more widely known. It's not as popular as it should be.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Modern warfare 2. <3

:wub:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I started a character on Dungeons and Dragons Online. It works pretty much exactly like WoW, but the characters have more depth to them and the game isn't all about combat. You're forced to quest in order to advance your character instead of just grinding. I gotta say, I like it much more than WoW.

Just completed Age of mythology for the first time, after owning it for 7+ years (i think)

That last level was a killer, had to restart twice, the enemy just kept attacking so often and with so many units and heroes.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm now playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3, I play it for a couple months, then get bored, rest for a couple months, then play it again.

So many scenarios to play, I beat all the campaign. I don't think I can ever get tired of this, and I just figured out how to link online with my friends using Hamachi, which makes it 100x better! No more hotseating needed (my apartment is pretty cramped, haha).

Staurolite.png

Just completed Age of mythology for the first time, after owning it for 7+ years (i think)

That last level was a killer, had to restart twice, the enemy just kept attacking so often and with so many units and heroes.

As I remember The Titans had levels that were a [bleep] as well.

Got The Orange Box and Gears of War 2: GOTY for free from Amazon. I had enough promotional credit to get both. :thumbup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just bought Mirrors Edge and Tales of Monkey Island yesterday on steam. Mirrors Edge was $5 and Monkey Island was $2.50. Never played either of them yet so it was an awesome deal. (I don't know how I missed out on Monkey during my childhood but I some how did).

I last bought MW2 but whenever I am on my 360 (which hasnt been a lot lately) i've been playing GTA4 or GOW2

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.