What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I recently got this game:

TaikoWii2.jpg

(Kudos to anyone that knows this series. :D )

Unfortunately my Wii has to be taken to my game store, and they have to fix my Wii so it's properly updated (so my new games can be played). This takes about a week, so I have to wait. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm surprised you hadn't played mirrors edge before, it really is a must play at least once.

Playing through hl: opposing force and blue shift at the moment. I've never played blue shift, and I was around 11 when i last played opposing force so didn't take much of it in. I must say, OF is much harder than the original game, but it really is fun.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Just beat Mirrors Edge. Awesome game despite the flaws (namely, combat).

I was thinking of getting it but it looked a littlebit repetitive. How long did it take you to complete it?

16185_s.gif

I was thinking of getting it but it looked a littlebit repetitive. How long did it take you to complete it?

6-8 hours maybe? It didn't feel repetitive at all.

6-8 hours maybe? It didn't feel repetitive at all.

Alright, I guess I'll give it a try when I get my new PC.

16185_s.gif

I've been playing Serious Sam HD. So many deaths... And this is just on normal! I shudder to think of what it would be like on 'serious' mode.

I just got to this giant demon looking thing at what seems to be the end of the game and everytime, after the cutscene, it crashes. I lmao'd when the character said "Well yer a biggun aintcha!" too... Really sucks...

I really like this game, at least when it's not impossible. And when it doesn't crash, although this is the only time it's happened.

Also... I went to Blockbuster to rent Left 4 Dead 2 and they told me it wasn't made for the PS3... WTF? :cry:

2dgucz6.png

Also... I went to Blockbuster to rent Left 4 Dead 2 and they told me it wasn't made for the PS3... WTF? :cry:

That's exclusive games for ya.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Is it still considered exclusive if it was also made for the PC? :unsure:

2dgucz6.png

Is it still considered exclusive if it was also made for the PC? :unsure:

Well, it kind of is, since Microsoft owns both Windows and Xbox. Sony exclusives are released for either PS3 or PSP, Microsoft exclusives usually on 360 and/or Windows.

Just got a hold of Neverwinter nights and two expansion packs. This game is annoyingly addictive, but I like it. I like how simple the combat is. But its taken me about 20 hours to do the first chapter of 4, of the first expansion. this could take a while...

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Rented Batman Arkham Asylum. I don't get what all the praise is for. It was ok, and really cool at some points, but alot of the time I just wanted to get through the level, rather than linger around and savor it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Dead Rising atm, I have completed the saint, group photo, costume party, full set, clothes horse, PP Collector, Psycho photo, Perfect Gunner, hella copter and about 3 other achievements this week. I am trying to get all 50. Currently 43/50 :). Still trying to get snuff shot J/B, Transmissionary, 5 and 7 day survivor, psycho collector and one or two more (I think I still gotta get frank the pimp lmfao).

Yeah, I'm nearly done with the game. Its taken a whole year, but I've nearly done everything. Over 100 hours playtime easily on that game :lol:.

disturbeda.png

Just got Demon's Souls today :)

HAI TWINKIE

I think if downloading counts it would be Age of Mythology

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Recently picked up Borderlands for the Xbox360. I was wondering why I enjoyed this so much, when my boyfriend hated it. Then I realize that it plays like a PC game would. He hates PC games, I love them. It's slow, and without friends it can get a little boring, but I still found it enjoyable. It sucks hours and hours out of my life, though.

"Just one more quest...Wait, what do you mean its midnight? No I don't have a midterm tomorrow, let me finish this quest..."

hzvjpwS.gif

Decided to play through the original Splinter Cell on my PS2, since the last time I played it was years ago, because then I got stuck on a part and just gave up. Still a great game, even if it is slow at times.