What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Its probably better than the GBA version (which i loved) but its MUCH harder at times.

Example:

[hide=]In the GBA version I got to floor 9 with no problems before I lost my gameboy.

In this version I am totally totally stuck on Riku II on floor 8. Hes sooooooo powerful and my deck isnt strong enough to counter his insanly powerful Sleights.(In GBA he used "Dark Firaga" which was weak, now he used "Helm-Splitter" which is almost undodgeable and does over 1/2 your hp. Plus he has more cards.[/hide]

Sig

I recently downloaded a bunch of ROMS for both the NES-emulator and the N64-emulator

now im addicted to The legend of zelda,first Runescape,now this... :wall:

Isn't that illegal?

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Bunch of NWN mods.Finally got round to maxing some of my characters,so I'm to put them to the test.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Last game I actually bought was GTA4 when it came out... been playing that and Cod4 ever since I unsubscribed to WoW.

ALthough I'm getting L4D and WAR for christmas, so that should hold me for a while.

I just got 4 free games with my new 360. Two of them are so horrible that I won't tell you their names, the other two are Gear of War (first one) and need for speed pro street. They're both pretty awesome games.

Would one of them happen o be Kung Fu Panda?

Just got C&C Red Alert 3 and Left 4 Dead in the past week. Both are excellent games imo, should keep me occupied over the Christmas break ::'

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I recently downloaded a bunch of ROMS for both the NES-emulator and the N64-emulator

Isn't that illegal?

Probably.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Isn't that illegal?

Probably.

Actually I think on some of them since they're so old, it isn't illegal since the copyright of them ran out or something. Not sure, but I know some sites host ROMs for games like Madden '97, but then when I try to get the SSB ROM from the same site it isn't there because of copyright laws.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Holy crap, this game is frikking awesome. It's so muc fun to make stuff, and then actually be able to use it for something....I've spent more time creating vehicles than actually adventuring. Half of them I don't have a real use for yet, but I just thought it would be awesome to make. And it was.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Nothing really, been on runescape 2 times in 2 weeks... Some random play on Test Drive Unlimited, otherwise not much. Just waiting for Diablo 3.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I was just playing Guitar Hero and before that I Wanna Be The Guy.

Man, I cant beat mother brain. >_<

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I couldn't get my IWBTG saves to work when I played it. I downloaded the file, though....did I do something wrong perhaps?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I couldn't get my IWBTG saves to work when I played it. I downloaded the file, though....did I do something wrong perhaps?

probably moved the save file away from the same file as the game. Not sure, try it again. I love that game. Only 2 more bosses.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

That could be, I moved the save folder to My Documents while the game itself was on desktop. Can't believe I didn't think of that.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

That could be, I moved the save folder to My Documents while the game itself was on desktop. Can't believe I didn't think of that.

Try it again. :thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Later. Right now I'm about to try to make a tank that detaches into a catamaran in Nuts and Bolts :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Las game I got was I Wanna Be The Guy from some [developmentally delayed]ed person, I would probably be playing it right now if this computer

1) wasn't so laggy

2) supported memory sticks

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Later. Right now I'm about to try to make a tank that detaches into a catamaran in Nuts and Bolts :thumbsup:

Yay, it worked! :thumbsup: Oh,.and so did IWBTG. So I'm playing that now, too.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Yay, it worked! :thumbsup: Oh,.and so did IWBTG. So I'm playing that now, too.

I'm stuck on the dragon boss. It's so easy but I cant do it. -.-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.