What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

The feeling of discovering a game you've liked but never seen in years is wonderful. I found Ski Free a year ago, last time I played it was when I was in elementary school.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The feeling of discovering a game you've liked but never seen in years is wonderful. I found Ski Free a year ago, last time I played it was when I was in elementary school.

This. It's like rediscovering a piece of my childhood, and it might be the last thing I remember but can't place, with the exception of a TV show I used to absolutely love when I was in primary (when I was 4), which I have found once since, and promptly forgotten the name of again (it has an incredibly long title, and I think its about a bear or something, a catapillar, and a human inventor, and there are a bunch of crystals that can do things like shrink you. Also a guy who keeps trying to hit them with a cannon).

And B&W2 works just fine on Windows 7, and I imagine the orignal does as well. Normally the only games that are prone to not working we designed before Windows XP or Windows 95 (Myst [original] and Star Wars: Dark Forces being examples of each of those).

Also, having gotten through all the B&W LP's and finding none by other people that I really like, I've moved on to The Guild:2, and while I don't have the game, it is certainly possible that I might get it in time. Watching these LP's is getting a little dangerous, but I seem to be determined to devour as many minutes of them as possible to make up for never having watched them till now. Don't know what I am going to do once I have seen this guys entire library (or all the ones I like, some of them I don't care for). I have one other guy I like, but not as much. That said, he might do a Baldur's Gate one and I would be all over that.

Just picked up Borderlands 2

Rather enjoying it, playing as a Siren. Sniper rifle <3

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

What I'm currently playing? Fallout 3, my favorite game of all time. It is 100+ hours to full completion, and I've beaten it at least 4 times, and about halfway done again :P The last games I actually bought though, would be Bioshock 2 and Super Mario Bros Wii.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Just picked up Borderlands 2

Rather enjoying it, playing as a Siren. Sniper rifle <3

dWr18.jpg

Everybody knows Gunzerker's where it's at.

That's a nice way of saying Zer0.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

• 2 weeks later...

Dishonored

Bought it, pretty enjoyable so far, though I've only entered the first non-tutorial level so far. I tried entering a place (Galvanni Offices) and it got stuck on loading which kinda killed my desire to play it for the moment.

Also X-Com Enemy Unknown, which is good from the perspective of someone who has never heard of X-Com before.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I got xcom. Fun game but lots of bugs. Camera sometimes freaks out inside ufos. A few times a robotic died in front a doorway and blocked it, one time that was the only way inside so that screwed up the mission. One time I tried playing while the doctor was talking and that bugged it out and prevented my guys from moving. Good thing I don't use ironman because that would be pretty game-breaking. Lots of minor display bugs. The hit % sometimes doesn't make any sense. If I'm standing right in front of the alien, not even in cover, with a shotgun, it should be 100% to hit no matter what. Instead sometimes I get 80-90%, which is just stupid.

2480+ total

I got XCOM on the 360 but it's clearly designed to play better as a PC game. Played the original on the Amiga (well... watched my parents play more accurately), I've bought some of the spin-off titles but they've all had serious flaws. Absolutely obsessed with this remake, I've been doing other things today as well--recovering from a hangover...-- but I've not left my flat yet and it's 10pm!

Only major graphical bug I've had so far is when I rocketed a thin man off the bridge in an extraction mission. Because his corpse fell off the map... and kept falling in what was in collision model terms clearly a bottomless pit... and the camera kept zooming out to compensate. I've never had a problem with shotgun accuracy, but I prefer to keep ARs on my Assault class troops anyway... laser rifle deals more-or-less similar amounts of damage whilst keeping at a distance so I can stay in good cover. With the Tactical Sense perk adding to Defence, that means a bit. Snipers take out anything not-quite-dead-yet, especially if you choose Executioner (which I don't, but if you do...).

Right now I'm using plasma rifles on my assaults. Although when I get enough money I'll make the alloy cannon, see how that fares. Run & gun flank then shotgun in the face should be good, in theory anyway.

2480+ total

After a very buggy, though mainly graphical issues, 38 hours and one restart, I finished a whole game. Only normal non-ironman, restarting when things went to shit. I'm trying non-ironman classic now. My boyfriend just laughed at me when I said I was gonna try at that difficulty. Love the game, though it feels bad starting off new when you're used to a team of colonels completely pimped up :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 1 month later...

Halo 4. My brother left his copy behind. It's very good, probably the best Halo game, if not one of the better games released this year. The new weapons are really cool, the story is interesting, and people are actually getting character development.

To continue my trolling of the rest of this subforum, I don't like Assassin's Creed and thought the Mass Effect 3 ending was okay.

I didn't like AC3 much either. Way too many glitches, and the combat is awful now.

I recently started playing Planetside 2. It's pretty sweet so far, since I mainly just find a huge armoured column and stick with them. New Conglomerate all the way! (even though I also have a VS guy as well, just to see how their weapons are.) Not really a huge fan of the (pretty much) pay-to-win style it took, but meh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

So I was raped by the steam sales... or did I rape them? Either way I bought:

Age of Empires 3

Terraria

Turba

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Defence Grid: The Awakening

Quantum Conundrum

So, bearing this in mind, I've started playing Dota 2... y'know... that *free* game. :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Borderlands 2 from the Steam sale a few days back. Have to say I rather enjoy it :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

AoE 3... I would offer an online game but I've not played it in years and I fear I've left the CD at home.

I'm not particularly good at it either. It's been a long time since I played AoE 2 and I was never very good in the first place :P

Been playing Defence Grid, quite a lot of fun for £1.70-something. Very polished tower defence game.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I've been giving farming simulator 2013 a spin. Looked neat. And it is a neat game, but I don't think I have the interest past a day or two. Essentially a massive grind just to get the stuff that doesn't suck, then you upgrade your operator to buy more stuff and your in the same place. I feel like this game would be much more epic in multiplayer, though I'd hate to see how a group divides the money. Somehow, I don't see that being an option for me :lol:

The worst part is, I put off trying the redone Baldur's Gate. That's going to have to keep waiting till after my exam tomorrow.

I also got Garry's mod. Again, I feel this would be a lot more fun in multiplayer. I don't think I'll get my moneys worth on this one on my own, at least not until I have way more free time than I should, adn even still, it's going to be minecraft all over again. So if anyone else has Garry's mod, I want someone to play with :)

Last game I got was AC 3 which I finished. It was fun except the setting never appealed to me, the execution was good though. Naval battles in big storms were epic. Combat wasn't great. I thought Connor was boring, he's a good guy but so serious. I actually liked Haytham better.

2480+ total

I thought there was a topic about Planetside 2? Guess not.

Its a really entertaining game, I can see why the internet is constantly referencing it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg