Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
runescapeloser22

What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

Double experience weekend in RuneScape! I'm just trying to burn through all my protean items and training dummies I've collected.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Yesterday I bought Hitman 2 from Eneba.com !

Very good shop nice game prices and very fast payment. Everything is working perfectly !

Nice advertising, man.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I've been into factorio the last few weekends. It's a game where you're a member of an advanced race who has crash landed on an alien planet, and you need to build a rocket to escape.

You build and maintain factories to gather, transport, and construct what you need to create and launch the rocket. The more you build the more pollution you create, and the angrier the local population gets (and they attack you).

here's a snippet from theie website about the game

You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. Use your imagination to design your factory, combine simple elements into ingenious structures, apply management skills to keep it working, and protect it from the creatures who don't really like you.

Facotrio is a great game to sink lots of hours into

Kenshi has been that game for me lately as well

After playing rivals of aether til 3 am with some friends friday night would highly recommend spending the $4 on the game for anyone whose into smash-bros-like games, it's a blast. Plays super similarly to melee.

Got the new God of War. Man, this thing is amazing. Already killed Balder.

Boooooooy!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

'killed'

I just started it too, haha. I've only fought him once and snapped his neck, but I'm like 1000% sure he's coming back. And if another fight is what you're referencing, carry on.

I'm struggling to recreate the BOY of Kratos when I've been saying the BOAH of Arthur from cowboy shooty for so long.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

anyone played kingdom hearts 3? KH2 is prob in my top 3 favorite games of all time-- I was considering buying a PS4 just for KH3, but after all the bad reviews I'm reading, I'm probably not going to bother. Maybe in a few years when I upgrade my ps3 to a ps4 after the ps5 comes out lol

77yLQy8.png

Not a fan of the series, but anything with that much hype is doomed to fail

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Once upon a time my younger self was in a games shop with my ex-ex stepdad and he gave my brother and I a choice. 'I can get you Kingdom Hearts 2 and [Other Game] or just Jak 2. You decide.' Surprisingly we ended up picking one game over two and got Jak 2 instead.

I still wonder what person I would be if we picked KH and the other. I probably wouldn't be calling myself Dax online at the very least.

#rpgformod

Got the Holy Fury DLC for CK2.

Holy shit, it changes the game for pagans, which I mainly play as, for obvious reasons.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Once upon a time my younger self was in a games shop with my ex-ex stepdad and he gave my brother and I a choice. 'I can get you Kingdom Hearts 2 and [Other Game] or just Jak 2. You decide.' Surprisingly we ended up picking one game over two and got Jak 2 instead.

I still wonder what person I would be if we picked KH and the other. I probably wouldn't be calling myself Dax online at the very least.

That's actually a very cool pivotal point in your life, clearly Jak 2 meant a lot to you. It's almost like your ex ex stepdad gave you a real life choose your own adventure arc

We'd never played any Kingdom Hearts or whatever [other game] was, while we loved the hell out of the first Jak and Daxter, so the choice was pretty clear to me. Jokes on us, 'cause the second one was a massive tonal and gameplay shift away from the first. I still love 'em, though.

#rpgformod

I don't think I owned any Jak games but I kind of remember playing and liking the first one. I owned all of the ratchet and clank games up to a point though and they were all top tier

ArenaScape!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Recently finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown and started XCOM 2, the improvement over the first one, so far, seems massive 

I have the XCOM games, but I've never played them... I just don't feel like starting up computer, rather read sth.

I have played a wee bit of RDR2 on PS4 though. Still haven't managed to finish it.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I picked up Crossout a week or so ago and I can't stop playing, it's like all I think about at work. Imagine combining Legos with Twisted Metal. Loads of fun.

I picked up Crossout a week or so ago and I can't stop playing, it's like all I think about at work. Imagine combining Legos with Twisted Metal. Loads of fun.

I played Cadence of Hyrule with my son (He was Link & I was Cadence). We are in the top 5 on hiscores, for both time & # of steps, in that game.

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

Too bad Neopets became a sellout freaking game like RS, or else I'd go back to playing Neopets. I'd play Neopets ~20 hours a day back in the early 2000s and I was rank 2 in Korbat's Lab at one point. Not only that, I'd win the poetry competitions & get paint brushes for my pets. I LEFT Neopets because the game SOLD OUT, adding mtx-bs AND getting rid of the overall hiscores for the minigames, making them weekly & monthly hiscores. Neopets can blow it out their ass for being sellouts.

I ONLY went to Runescape because Neopets SOLD OUT. Then what happened a few years later? Runescape became a sellout, joke of a game.

I'm playing my gameboy & mini nes classic, so [bleep] you, mtx-sellouts. None of you sellouts are getting a damn cent from me.

I played Fire Emblem: Three Houses today & now I am OBSESSED with it.

I don't have a Switch, but my son does & the only reason I played it is because he talks about that game all the time & he said it was like GoT.

He went to sleep, so I have to wait until he wakes up so I can play it again. I may play something on my Nintendo DS until he wakes up.

I wish I could find my copy of The Sims Medieval. I'm not even sure it would play on my current computer tbh.

That is the one where my sim de-throned the evil Lord Jebrim & threw him into the dragon pit.

NHq2pOg.jpg

Speaking of thrones...

ww9GhX1.png