Nintendo are losing everything! /More ideas for Nintendo

RayOxide

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note the sentence: I havent seen one yet. ;)

Plus, I mean hardcore like shooters, where the touch screen could be used for throwable items - grenade, speed and length, and shape of the line you draw is where you throw it. :) ?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Note the sentence: I havent seen one yet. ;)

Plus, I mean hardcore like shooters, where the touch screen could be used for throwable items - grenade, speed and length, and shape of the line you draw is where you throw it. :) ?

Try Brothers in Arms, DS. It isn't that great of a shooter, but it is one of the better ones on the DS.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'd rather not buy a genre of game I'm really really crap at.

I do like them though >_>

It's a unique fps. It has a lock on type mechanism, where once you get close to an object it sort of homes in on it, and it is checkpoint based objectives. Sadly no multiplayer or wifi, so that is a bummer. But if you like fps at all, you should try it.

Wtf is FPS? :D

Fps is short for first person shooter. It's basically what all shooting games are. Now that I think about it, Brothers in Arms is a third person shooter, which means that you can see the whole body of the player, not just the gun and aiming reticle (sp?).

Ah thought so >_>

More shooters - period! :thumbsup:

Guitar hero was fail on ds. :wall:

I agree. The note thingies were too small for my fingers. I couldn't hit the notes right.

I don't want nintendo to change or go on a massive "we MUST ADVANCE GAMING" crusade. Nintendo does what it does brilliantly, colourful, casual, relaxing platformers, epic fantasy adventures and the odd RPG. I can remember back when Sony could compete here but recently...I've been unimpressed, the original jak and daxter/ratchet and clank kind of fitted this description (as did say, crash bandicoot - god I feel old) as did the old final fantasies. Recently however all these series seem to be dragged down a "MUST BE DARKER" path and lose all their charm. That and I've personally found most recent Final Fantasies unlikeable - for the life of me I can't think of anything that fits the bill on the ps3 (correct me if wrong, please)

Note that I'm not saying that any other games are inferior and failures - I enjoy GTA, Half life, RTS and the more traditionally "gritty dark" games as well as anything else but I think nintendo needs to play to its strengths. If I want to play a tense first person shooter I'll turn to my PC and play bioshock, half life 2, same deal with RTS and the total war series/supreme commander. If I want to play a platformer, something casual or colourful, or something mulitplayer - I'll fire up the wii and SSBB/zelda/mario etc. I'd much rather each platform stuck primarly to its niche and did it well, rather than trying to over extend themselves and create sub-par games that just dont fit well.

In terms of Nintendo working to its strengths I must admit I couldn't come up with anything new :lol: I still think developers haven't used the full potential of the wii system but I'm damned if I can think of anything myself. All I want is that Nintendo don't move massively away from their strengths just to satisfy the need for something new and exciting, but with no substance.

In terms of Nintendo working to its strengths I must admit I couldn't come up with anything new :lol: I still think developers haven't used the full potential of the wii system but I'm damned if I can think of anything myself.

Seconded.

I'm still wanting a new Starfox. (NOT Like Command, i beg you. :wall: ) Something reminiscent of the 64 game.

Right now, I think what Nintendo needs to do is get something real happening with On-line play and unlock its potential. I still think I could choose a game to enter better than their system. #-o

Pikmin 2 was widely considered an improvement on the original. Pikmin 2 came out in 2004 and features the same basic idea with some new multiplayer modes, three new Pikmin colors (white, purple and Bulbmin), caves, many more beasts and Bosses, and no limit to the amount of days allowed in single-player mode.[6]

Pikmin 3 was announced at a private Nintendo conference during E3 2008. Pikmin and Pikmin 2 will be re-released in the Enjoy with Wii collection of revamped Nintendo GameCube titles.[1][7]

Wikipedia.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

ALs Bleach:Shattered Blade on Wii and Monster Hunter-Tri that im personally looking foward to. i've yet to play Zelda:Twilight Princess, Metroid (any) and few others. unfortunatly i cant buy any cause im saving for a computer which is taking forever. -.-

plus there's a few GameCube games i wanna have a crack at on it. ::'

Popoto.~<3

Oh God no, SSB on DS would be horrible. It's button bashing-y enough on the GC and Wii as it is without doing on those tiny buttons.

No it isn't. If you button smash, you would buffer your attacks bad with no timing... buttom mash = punish = failure.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Pikmin 2 was widely considered an improvement on the original. Pikmin 2 came out in 2004 and features the same basic idea with some new multiplayer modes, three new Pikmin colors (white, purple and Bulbmin), caves, many more beasts and Bosses, and no limit to the amount of days allowed in single-player mode.[6]

Pikmin 3 was announced at a private Nintendo conference during E3 2008. Pikmin and Pikmin 2 will be re-released in the Enjoy with Wii collection of revamped Nintendo GameCube titles.[1][7]

Wikipedia.

Hell yes. Pikmin may be my favorite Nintendo series ever.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif