Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dharok beats Bandos so bad *Revamped Again*

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

frexeg
[ Display Name History ]

frexeg

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 108 posts

You're just mad you can't afford tassets, lol.

Noob.

Thats a real intelligent response.

Thanks.

yanksrule
[ Display Name History ]

yanksrule

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • RSN:yanxrul
  • RSN2:zezima
For the record I have 21m in my bank right now. I have a 3 month investment in my kingdom that I've put 100% effort in. I can easily afford tassets. I'm just making a rant on how people assume that, because you have to go through great lengths to get an item, it must have amazing stats. However it is not the case with this.

I must've been absent when the "guys wearing skirts" fad started. There's not really a lot of skirts out there that men can wear in rs..... How are you going to look good, brah?
Posted Image

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

frexeg
[ Display Name History ]

frexeg

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 108 posts

for the record i have 21m in my bank right now. i have a 3 month investment in my kingdom that i've put 100% effort in. i can easily afford tassets. i'm just making a rant on how people assume that, because you have to go through great lengths to get something, it must have amazing stats. however it is not the case with this.

i must've been absent when the "guys wearing skirts" fad started. there's not really a lot of skirts out there that men can wear in rs..... how are you going to look good brah?

I am male and I wear skirts all the time IRL.

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

for the record i have 21m in my bank right now. i have a 3 month investment in my kingdom that i've put 100% effort in. i can easily afford tassets. i'm just making a rant on how people assume that, because you have to go through great lengths to get something, it must have amazing stats. however it is not the case with this.

i must've been absent when the "guys wearing skirts" fad started. there's not really a lot of skirts out there that men can wear in rs..... how are you going to look good brah?

Whoa, you better be Irish or something.

frexeg
[ Display Name History ]

frexeg

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 108 posts

I use skirts to show off my manliness.

BabyPunchers
[ Display Name History ]

BabyPunchers

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,084 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:BabyPunchers

For the record I have 21m in my bank right now. I have a 3 month investment in my kingdom that I've put 100% effort in. I can easily afford tassets. I'm just making a rant on how people assume that, because you have to go through great lengths to get an item, it must have amazing stats. However it is not the case with this.

I must've been absent when the "guys wearing skirts" fad started. There's not really a lot of skirts out there that men can wear in rs..... How are you going to look good, brah?

The thing is that it does have amazing stats in comparison to other legs. Other legs have no strength bonus whatsoever. This has +2, which makes it infinitely better in that category. The defense is no problem to some people. I have an sgs, almost 88 summoning, and 99 defense. Healing is easy for me, and usually i have excess healing, even when using a Bunyip. Once I have a Unicorn, it'll be even easier. To most high level players, defense isn't important. But offense is.
Posted Image
Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

compfreak847
[ Display Name History ]

compfreak847

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,686 posts

The thing is that it does have amazing stats in comparison to other legs. Other legs have no strength bonus whatsoever. This has +2, which makes it infinitely better in that category. The defense is no problem to some people. I have an sgs, almost 88 summoning, and 99 defense. Healing is easy for me, and usually i have excess healing, even when using a Bunyip. Once I have a Unicorn, it'll be even easier. To most high level players, defense isn't important. But offense is.

+2 strength will make you hit around .8% higher, increasing your XP by an unmeasurably tiny amount. I also happen to be a bit of a high level player, with 90 summoning, sgs, and 134 combat. I had full bandos for around a day before I switched to proslyte top\verac's skirt. Instead of +6 strength, I have better defence and a much larger prayer bonus. I use that to my advantage, praying at least +10% strength and sometimes piety, to provide a FAR faster killing speed then bandos - and with SGS, I use very few prayer pots with +10% strength; far less then the amount bandos tends to fall! Therefore, I have MUCH greater killing speed, at a cheaper overall cost (assuming you can sell bandos for close what you bought it for), and no need to tie up large piles of cash that can instead be merchanted for millions per day in profit.
Posted Image
Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29
GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots
Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Sir_Redhead
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Redhead

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sir Redhead
  • Clan:Jovial Rovers
I personally prefere my bandos over barrows. I have always had a dislike for barrows, never owning a specific set for more than a week or two.

I personally prefere tassets for their looks,defence, str bonus and usefullness at god wars.

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!
I forgot when I got 99 cooking!
Proud member of Jovial Rovers

123_x_pac
[ Display Name History ]

123_x_pac

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,731 posts

there's no set bonus, they are a billion times harder to get (which is the only reason i can get around to thinking why one would have them) AND they look like a skirt... it looks OK on girls but not so much on us guys. you people are officially excessively concerned with your clothes, grooming, and manners OR simply put: dude. look it up.

What I don't get is that your saying people care so much about looks yet your complaining on how it looks on guys?Wow..
League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.league...1778d2633364408
"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"
Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows
99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

yanksrule
[ Display Name History ]

yanksrule

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 363 posts
you guys are right.... i have now officially started wearing skirts during the winter and pants during the summer. THESE SKRITS I BOUGHT LOOK H A W T

there's a comparison for what you're telling me.
Posted Image

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Owned_Nex
[ Display Name History ]

Owned_Nex

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,098 posts
THe reason Bandos is worth so much is because of str bonus. There are rich people out there that just want to achieve the highest hits.

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.
I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.
PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.
My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Kickthat
[ Display Name History ]

Kickthat

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • RSN:kickthat
Dharoks legs also beats Dragon Legs, yet people still buy dragon. That I really don't understand. Dharoks is cheaper aswel :S

Huta
[ Display Name History ]

Huta

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 730 posts

I use skirts to show off my tranliness.

Fixt.

highlanders
[ Display Name History ]

highlanders

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,476 posts
+2 str and +1 is highly insignificant. You have to be out of your mind to think it makes you kill monsters any faster. But I wouldn't care too much about it, it's just natural selection, the dummies waste 8M.

2480+ total

Cacmypants
[ Display Name History ]

Cacmypants

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • RSN:5th Density
  • RSN2:Precise Nova
Tasstes dont deserve to be 8mil... look at the zerker ring, it's under 2mil and that's +4 strength. Tassets give a measly +2 strength, that aint raiseing your max on it's own.

I'd say tassets should be 4mil or less for what they're worth.

Though, I guess there is some aesthetic value to the tassets (completing the Bandos set) just like how party hats are ONLY aesthetic value..

anyone who wants to argue "uuuhhhh, but tassets are rare..." - dont be stupid, many, many teams go out and kill the Bandos general EVERY day. I'd say that spread across all worlds, there is a Boss going down every 2 seconds at peak hours... That's alot of drops (Keep in mind, thats an estimate, I could be way off).

yanksrule
[ Display Name History ]

yanksrule

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 363 posts

Tasstes dont deserve to be 8mil... look at the zerker ring, it's under 2mil and that's +4 strength. Tassets give a measly +2 strength, that aint raiseing your max on it's own.

Though, I guess there is some aesthetic value to the tassets (completing the Bandos set) just like how party hats are ONLY aesthetic value..

anyone who wants to argue "uuuhhhh, but tassets are rare..." - dont be stupid, many, many teams go out and kill the Bandos general EVERY day. I'd say that spread across all worlds, there is a Boss going down every 2 seconds at peak hours... That's alot of drops (Keep in mind, thats an estimate, I could be way off).

you probably are. the zerker ring is a good point but, it doesn't have the "effort" that you have put in for it. what that effort is i couldn't care less. not sure if there's such thing as effort in this game. point click wait. call it effort? i do not.
Posted Image

Cacmypants
[ Display Name History ]

Cacmypants

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 744 posts

you probably are. the zerker ring is a good point but, it doesn't have the "effort" that you have put in for it. what that effort is i couldn't care less. not sure if there's such thing as effort in this game. point click wait. call it effort? i do not.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "effort", both items can be bought off the GE.

Huta
[ Display Name History ]

Huta

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 730 posts

Arguing what does or doesn't deserve to be at what price doesn't accomplish anything. Tassets cost what they do because that's what people value them at, balance between demand and supply. Sure, you may not think they're worth the 8m, but apparently enough other people do.

And speaking from personal experience, there's no reason why I shouldn't buy them, the price is nothing to me and I'm getting a solid piece of non-degradable, no maintenance armor with strength bonus and good stats. Why shouldn't I buy them?

Cacmypants
[ Display Name History ]

Cacmypants

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 744 posts

Arguing what does or doesn't deserve to be at what price doesn't accomplish anything. Tassets cost what they do because that's what people value them at, balance between demand and supply. Sure, you may not think they're worth the 8m, but apparently enough other people do.

And speaking from personal experience, there's no reason why I shouldn't buy them, the price is nothing to me and I'm getting a solid piece of non-degradable, no maintenance armor with strength bonus and good stats. Why shouldn't I buy them?

"Though, I guess there is some aesthetic value to the tassets (completing the Bandos set) just like how party hats are ONLY aesthetic value.."

I already stated what you were argueing against me

Plus, dharoks maintenance isnt really that much of a hassle, less than 70k every 15 hours of combat isnt a big ask, considering it's easily possible to make 150k+ in 2 hours of combat.

wow, you have to spend 70k out of the 1125k you've just earnt.

Kingkapugen
[ Display Name History ]

Kingkapugen

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 283 posts
ok what would u prefur. Dh with d boots,barrows glove,fury,bezrkr,fire cape,

Or bandos pl8-leg d boot,barrow glove,fury,godsword,fire cape,bezrkr,helm neitznot

Hands down bandos win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users