Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D

You will have that 99 very soon, you evil person. Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Also, great work with the design of the blog, it really looks like it is all on fire.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t a new post and it isn't mine! ;)

Evil person? I only want world domination, that's all... :twisted: :P

But thanks for your support, it really means a lot to me. <3:

I just had the last hours of school, yay! But tomorrow will be even greater than that, this "evil person" will level up to 98 firemaking on that glorious day! \' :lol:

Edit: I found a new avatar that describes me good. ::'

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

i love my 75 con it is great. i got 70 pray in like a day cause i didnt want to do ecto

GET THAT 99 ALREADY

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you all for your support! :thumbsup: <3:

W00t I just leveled up to 98 firemaking!!! :D That means I have only 9000 logs left to burn, which is 10% of the starting amount (90,000), which is 1.2m xp, which will take me 12 days to burn!

There's only one 'but':

I forgot to upload the screenshot. I did make two screenshots and saved them on my friend's computer, but I'm now back home... Argh, I hope I can upload those pics soon, they are very nice!

I have a suprise: they will be the first images in NORMAL quality, because I FINALLY found out why my images have so less colors. Here's what I did wrong all the time:

When I made a screenshot, I always first copied it to Microsoft Word, cut out the edges, then copied it to Paint, saved it and finally uploaded it. I found out that when I copy the screenshot to Paint, and skip out the Word part, the original colors stay. ::'

stewie3985.png

You know what bothers me? A lot of people say that Firemaking 99 isn't an achievement at all.

Well, all I can say about them is that they are not that level in firemaking. When I started, I also thought this shouldn't be a big deal.

Now I can say firemaking is NOT an easy skill like cooking or fletching, because everytime you train it, you have to keep yourself focused, you have to click twice per second when you're making backwards rows and if you don't have much time to do it like me, it will still take a lot of time (I started this goal four months ago!).

Some say: "I see firemaking capes all the time, so that means it isn't so special".

Let me share some results I collected from the highscores. Here is a list of the most popular skills and how many people have level 99 in it: (accuracy is 1000)

1) Strength: more than 62,000

2) Cooking: more than 56,000

3) Fletching: more than 54,000

4) Attack: more than 47,000

5) Hitpoints: more than 38,000

6) Defence: more than 32,000

7) Ranged: more than 24,000

8) Magic: more than 22,000

8) Woodcutting: more than 22,000

10) Here it is: FIREMAKING: more than 17,000

11) Fishing: more than 11,000

The rest of the skills are less than 10,000.

Okay, 17000 people is a lot, but relatively it isn't. Cooking and Fletching have more than 3 times that number. :o Even Woodcutting has more 99'ers.

I hope some people will think twice now about firemaking 99 being no serious goal at all, or compare it with fletching or cooking. I don't say this is a hard skill, but it definately isn't an easy one! I have seen a few people here in blogscape who started this goal too, thinking they would complete it in a few weeks, but already stopped after 5 days. You really have to like this skill, otherwise you'll be having a hard time training it to 99!

I want your opinion on this, what do you think about this goal? :)

stewie3985.png

Thank you all for your support! :thumbsup: <3:

W00t I just leveled up to 98 firemaking!!! :D That means I have only 9000 logs left to burn, which is 10% of the starting amount (90,000), which is 1.2m xp, which will take me 12 days to burn!

There's only one 'but':

I forgot to upload the screenshot. I did make two screenshots and saved them on my friend's computer, but I'm now back home... Argh, I hope I can upload those pics soon, they are very nice!

I have a suprise: they will be the first images in NORMAL quality, because I FINALLY found out why my images have so less colors. Here's what I did wrong all the time:

When I made a screenshot, I always first copied it to Microsoft Word, cut out the edges, then copied it to Paint, saved it and finally uploaded it. I found out that when I copy the screenshot to Paint, and skip out the Word part, the original colors stay. ::'

thats how you're supposed to do it :twss:

you'll get 99 fm before the 31rst of december :o

i think i'll get it in march-ish :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

No, I'm still planning to get firemaking on 31 decembre, not before that day.

(Today is 19 dec, so 12 days later is 31 decembre.)

I think you could get 99 fm before march. Just burn a few logs a day and you will reach your goal a lot sooner!

Edit: smilies with santa hats, yay! \'

stewie3985.png

1) Strength: more than 62,000

2) Cooking: more than 56,000

3) Fletching: more than 54,000

4) Attack: more than 47,000

5) Hitpoints: more than 38,000

6) Defence: more than 32,000

7) Ranged: more than 24,000

8) Magic: more than 22,000

8) Woodcutting: more than 22,000

10) Here it is: FIREMAKING: more than 17,000

11) Fishing: more than 11,000

The rest of the skills are less than 10,000.

I want your opinion on this, what do you think about this goal? :)

well i have two of the skills in your most achieved list

WC and Fletch

WC rank: about 4.5k

Fletch rank:49k :D

oh and i did yews to 99 wc

and i made all the bs to 99 fletch and i also cut all the logs for it except like 5k of them lol

what do you have to say about that huh?

idk if ill stick with fm it is slightly more exciting then watching paint dry i mean looking into the flame makes you hypnotized. all hail the fire lord :twisted: .

EDIT: GRATZ ON THE NEW PAGE #4

also---- :twss:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Congrats on 98 Firemaking, you're almost there!

Just got 99 Agility today, so trust me, I know what it's like to go through all that clicking...

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

Wow, this must be a new personal record for the most new posts! I'll try to reply to all new posts:

add me ingame plawgks?

Okay!

Good luck! The last level is always the fastest one! :mrgreen:

Well I'm not so sure about that... :P 1.2m xp is a lot of burning... But I'll be okay.

oh and i did yews to 99 wc

and i made all the bs to 99 fletch and i also cut all the logs for it except like 5k of them lol

what do you have to say about that huh?

I'm impressed! :o That must have taken a long time to get both 99.

idk if ill stick with fm it is slightly more exciting then watching paint dry i mean looking into the flame makes you hypnotized. all hail the fire lord :twisted: .

lol yeah, I know. You really get sleepy because of the flames.

EDIT: GRATZ ON THE NEW PAGE #4

THANKS! :lol:

also---- :twss:

:twss:

Congrats on 98 Firemaking, you're almost there!

Just got 99 Agility today, so trust me, I know what it's like to go through all that clicking..

Thank you! Yea, agility actually is quite similar to firemaking, it's a lot of clicking and you don't get items while you train. There's one big difference: you get less xp per click per second if you train agility, that's why I chose firemaking first. Maybe I'm also going for 99 agility after this goal. ::'

stewie3985.png

Sorry, I don't understand. What are carpel tunnels? :oops:

Ok, found it on wikipedia:

Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), or median neuropathy at the wrist, is a medical condition in which the median nerve is compressed at the wrist, leading to paresthesias, numbness and muscle weakness in the hand. The diagnosis of CTS is often misapplied to patients who have activity-related arm pain.

Most cases of CTS are idiopathic (without known cause), genetic factors determine most of the risk, and the role of arm use and other environmental factors is disputed.

Night symptoms and waking at night--the hallmark of this illness--can be managed effectively with night-time wrist splinting in most patients. The role of medications, including corticosteroid injection into the carpal canal, is unclear. Surgery to cut the transverse carpal ligament is effective at relieving symptoms and preventing ongoing nerve damage, but established nerve dysfunction in the form of static (constant) numbness, atrophy, or weakness are usually permanent and do not respond predictably to surgery.

No I don't think I have that. :P

stewie3985.png

u having a 99 fm party? =P~

btw 98 -99 is quickest. i got in 1 day

and i agree w/ u on the thing u said about fming not being easy. u have to stay focused and click a LOT and its boring. that doesnt make it easy at all. most people who say "lol what a noob -firemaking cape. thats so easy" are noobs who have like 50 fm and think its halfway to 99. i wouldve never got it if i didnt like it.

Also i began going for 99 because every1 said it was a cheap and quick 99 but i found out it wasnt and later began to like it.

99 firemaking since September 28,2008

P_Money_15.png

sig.jpg

I finally uploaded my screenshots of level 98! Here they are:

I pressed the enter button to late... #-o Oh well, you can still read the text on the second image.

[hide=]fmlevel981ir6.jpg

fmlevel982bo5.jpg[/hide]

My next question to you is: should I give a level 99 party? I never organized a party before, so I would like to do that, but the question is how many of you are willing to come?

First I would like to say it isn't gonna be a drop party, I am not very rich. So to the people who want to get a reward for coming: please stay at your own activities.

If there would be a party, I would first get the level in a nice location, I'm not sure where yet, then go to the firemaking master. (Ever met that guy? He walks around south of Seers Village, making fires and says he once was a master in every skill and quests, but left it all behind to make fires :lol: )

After that we could do some fun stuff like minigames (f2p or p2p) and I would like to show you my house. It has a throne room with a working trap, an oubliette under it, one dungeon room, 2 combat rooms (one for melee and one for magic and ranged), a gilded altar, some games, 2 portal rooms to 6 locations etc etc.

If you have some time on 31 dec, 8:00 am GMT and you want to see me completing my goal, please let me know. Also, I would like to hear your suggestions for my party, like a good location, nice minigames you want to play etc.

If there are enough who want to come, there will be an EVIL party! :twisted: :lol:

stewie3985.png

a nice evil place to have you praty would be the abyss realm of the fairy ring network all sorts of evil stuff there lol.

and if i dont get sucked into anything id come sure

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Nice suggestion!

Yea, I know that place very well, I trained there for ages, hoping to get the two pouch drops... :P But I have them now.

One more rc level, then I can use the largest pouch, which means I have to spend some more hours in that place fighting abyssal monsters. :thumbdown:

But now I'm going back to firemaking! :twisted:

stewie3985.png

Yea I don't think the G.E. is the nicest place to get 99... If you have a nice place in mind, I would love to know that.

stewie3985.png

Yea I don't think the G.E. is the nicest place to get 99... If you have a nice place in mind, I would love to know that.
Mudskipper point?

Rimmington?

Fally/varrock castle?

2nv5bvl.png

Thanks for your suggestions, but those places aren't EVIL enough to me. :lol:

I'm looking for more special place. Hm, maybe the Tzhaar area? That would be a nice place too.

stewie3985.png

Thanks for your suggestions, but those places aren't EVIL enough to me. :lol:

I'm looking for more special place. Hm, maybe the Tzhaar area? That would be a nice place too.

*cough* p2p*cough*

2nv5bvl.png