70 prayer

Toby1knoby20

Funny. I just got on to post about 70 prayer and what do you know? I rarely will use piety (i think, unless somebody convinces me otherwise) but don't really have anything to spend 1.2 mill on right now. Should I spend my money on it? Oh, also.... ectofuncus or guilded alter? I don't have 75 construction. I'm also on a tight budget so would the 50% more xp be worth it?

vettro.png

Funny. I just got on to post about 70 prayer and what do you know? I rarely will use piety (i think, unless somebody convinces me otherwise) but don't really have anything to spend 1.2 mill on right now. Should I spend my money on it? Oh, also.... ectofuncus or guilded alter? I don't have 75 construction. I'm also on a tight budget so would the 50% more xp be worth it?

Piety comes in handy in group pking (castle wars, when you're jumped and need the extra def boost with attack and strength) and monster hunting. When I was hunting the Tormented wraith, I used zammy brews + piety and I was able to out-damage a 131 with an attack cape.

Gilded altar by far. Just find someone with an open house.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]