Guess the Game

Danqazmlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little off topic, but you can say it's not as visual, lol.

There's a game on the PS2 where you're a boy and you have to build villages, and I have no clue what it was called. It's like not knowing who played in a movie, it ticks you off until you find out who was acting.

There's a game on the PS2 where you're a boy and you have to build villages, and I have no clue what it was called. It's like not knowing who played in a movie, it ticks you off until you find out who was acting.

I guess you are sort of right, about the building part, although still a bit off.. It can involving bringing about the rebuilding of Japan, or the destruction.

[hide=For those that remember the last thread well.]Okay, so I put another image from this game in the previous thread. This is the image: untitled.jpg

I was a bit more cruel and made it vague aswell. So I'll add in that this is a pretty demonic game. As it does involve recruiting demons. I'll mention one word to help aswell. Hitoshura. That is the fan name for the protagonist whom you have to name yourself.[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Metropolis Mania, I'll bet. That game's fun.

Sword: I still have noooooooo idea.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Isnt that Dark Cloud? I remember you have to go into dungeons and collect various parts of a village and rebuild it as you see fit. Then the villagers can rate how happy they are with the re-design and when you optimise its setting you get a bonus of some sort.

Also, its Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call

knkcopy.jpg

Very well, I fear this may be deceptively easy.

1211695757345xb3.jpg

Nonsense cadburys_egg, only you and I and maybe Jaziek would be able to guess it.

And for fun's sake, lets see if anyone can guess it.

Nonsense cadburys_egg, only you and I and maybe Jaziek would be able to guess it.

Which was why I was banking on you not posting in this thread. Some people just have to ruin everything, dont they?

Ah so you want to torture them, very well. I shall refrain from posting the answer until it becomes sad.

Sworddude, wasn't that the same one you posted last time? I remember I got that, after you said it was the same game in your sig. Some Googling did the trick. ;)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Argh, this is so frustrating. I can't remember the damn name of that game manoman..

Also, cadburys_egg, I recognise that from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (girl?). I just don't know the name of the game.

Curses.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢