11 November 2008 - Stealing Creation

Bouwzie

Yay, more low-to-mid level content!

Derp.

I have a feeling that this game will turn into another trouble brewing; fun for the first few weeks and then abandoned.

I agree that this game will likely be empty in the future.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind the game but the rewards are really bad Some more amour that we certainly don't need

and some clay thing that will turn into a selected item that will give us more exp while doing the selected job if u ask me i could probley get the extra xp doing the skill rather then getting this clay thingy

My vote is: :thumbdown:

Kingmickez25.png

This game is so much fun, SnC is dominating 8-) . How much xp do the rewards give as a bonus?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The rewards aren't that bad compared to how easily you can get them. I got 90k+ scores from every round. Hell you can get 80k+ scores even if your team loses.

On top of that it's fun. What's not to like? And even if you don't like it you can just continue on whatever you were doing before.

:thumbsup: Very fun game. Hate not being able to create anything higher than a lvl 2 scimmy though. :lol: *starts training range*

Personally, I can kind of see the armour being useful when going on new quests before a guide is relased. That goes double for tools.

Much better game now that they got the clock fixed, and if you play on a world that doesn't have 1 minute games. #-o

the tools are really useful

i'm getting 80-90xp per mith bar from volatile

somehow my volatile changed into sacred and i can control what it turns into now though

rather useful

xp bonus seems pretty steady around 80-85 per mith bar

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

the tools are really useful

i'm getting 80-90xp per mith bar from volatile

somehow my volatile changed into sacred and i can control what it turns into now though

rather useful

xp bonus seems pretty steady around 80-85 per mith bar

so volatile = +60-80%, and the other one 60-70%?

that is ... not so bad.

Wow the armour has lame stats but they definitely did a good job on how it looks! That range coif looks pretty epic!

Can't wait to play this game lol. *Breaks record for time taken to complete French + Chemistry homework.*

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I cant get the epic fail part. For me the void armor is epic fail for a mini game but still it is pretty popular and used.

stop saying such things , as far as i see there are a lot of ppl playing the game, they still manage to keep it popular, so no - its not an epic fail.

what did you expect - 30 minutes or a hour playing the game and hop you have the super duper uber reward.