Stealing Creation Tactics?

Kepihan

Yeah, I'm sure many of you have been getting into Stealing Creation, I personally think it is ridiculously amazing and have gotten some tactics in order to get my points. I'm earning around 75k-80k points per game. Got every item and about 300k points :) Going to get 1m, then buy 3 sets of the armour and have one on each type, so I never have to run out of charges.

Anyway, my tactic is to find a level 3 clay source. Harvest one from it without tools, go to a kiln, make a level 3 tool for that source, go back, get a full inventory of clay, make it into arrows, go back, keep collecting until there is 1 minute left on the clock, by this time you should have 4-5k arrows, depending on the distance between Kiln and Source, then when there is 1 minute left, run back to base and trade in the arrows for points. 4-5k arrows is like 70-80k points, along with whatever points you get for creating/collecting the clay.

What have you been using?

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

I typically try to get a jump on the other team with some quick level 3 production and go start barraging.

I came across someone who was doing what you were doing. I pickpocketed 2k arrows off of him. lol

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Personally I just play

I'm not all that interested in points (because I think rewards are lame)

Tactic wise, I make barrier around a klin and another resource, go back and forth making w/e. Owning people along the way

Tbh, the only good rewards are the xp-boosting gear MAYBE. One game my team had a kiln, three different lvl 4 rescources, and an altar barricaded. Basically do that then make the arrows/runes, then use a familiar to deposit at the end.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Personally I just play

I'm not all that interested in points (because I think rewards are lame)

Tactic wise, I make barrier around a klin and another resource, go back and forth making w/e. Owning people along the way

Tbh, the only good rewards are the xp-boosting gear MAYBE. One game my team had a kiln, three different lvl 4 rescources, and an altar barricaded. Basically do that then make the arrows/runes, then use a familiar to deposit at the end.

The only other maybe worthwhile gear are the robes. Same defense level as mystic armor, for no cost but useless points. For those without the patience for infinity robes or the cash for ahrim's. Course, mystic is just as easy to get as rune...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

The melee armour looks awesome though! :o

Anyway, I didn't realise a familiar can deposit stacked items? Whenever I've tried to deposit runes on him, he has only take 1 at a time which takes ages, what level are you using?

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

Get a friend, for 10 minutes you and your friend make elemental runes and then give all the elemental runes to 1 person, that person then deposits them, the person who gave runes takes them again and gives to you to deposit again. Average 1m a game (person who keeps getting and giving will go like 1m negitive). This is for most of you who dont like a good challenge fighting through ancients and 99 rangers.

Me and my friend thought about this but never did it cause we think it might be bug abuse.

d6e4cdbc5e.png

Essentially the same as you, but I find a level 4 resource, pick it until I get one, make the tool, get a full invo, make full mage set, familiar, and a set of scrolls, rest half and half to each rune. After maybe 3 or 4 trips of doing this I get bored and go ice barraging, storing everything at the last minute.

I average maybe 30-40k a game, more often though I can get 50k if I feel like it. Sometimes I'll barrage a ranger and pilfer his class 5 arrows, then I'm rolling in the points. :twisted:

Currently I have full armor, weapon, morphic tool, and 736k extra points. ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Well for the 2 - 3 minutes i'm only able to play the game for, I hide in the fog near the opponents side and wait till they get a few level 3/4 things, then I run and pickpocket them and run back to base :lol: it's so much fun \' once I did that and made level 4 mage stuff immediately and owned the opposition, taking their pouches and stuff..

Yeah, then I disconnected and got a 5 minute penalty :roll:

2vuhgcn.png

Basically, I make class 4 arrows from whatever skill there is a class 4 of (That's why my skilling pays off...) and one of whatever tool it uses. I wait 'til I have about 1.5 k arrows, then I rush back and deposit them because I don't have very high summoning yet. With this tactic, I usually end up with 40k points 7 minutes into the game, and by the end of the game if there is no haters out there killing me, I have around 85-100k points. Oh, my favorite tactic of all time is to watch Madgamer2 do all the work, I only did this on the first day it came out (I was lucky enough to be on for the update, and then he was there, so heh).

Get a friend, for 10 minutes you and your friend make elemental runes and then give all the elemental runes to 1 person, that person then deposits them, the person who gave runes takes them again and gives to you to deposit again. Average 1m a game (person who keeps getting and giving will go like 1m negitive). This is for most of you who dont like a good challenge fighting through ancients and 99 rangers.

Me and my friend thought about this but never did it cause we think it might be bug abuse.

You think it might be bug abuse so you post it here? ;x

On topic: I do the same thing except with a level 4 source.

You think it might be bug abuse so you post it here? ;x

On topic: I do the same thing except with a level 4 source.

Lol well it might be and it might not be and if its not, than my post is legit :P.

d6e4cdbc5e.png

One major tactic that people don't seem to realise is that the dagger is the best melee weapon.

Untill you use one you won't realise how fast they are, and with the same str bonus as the scim and warhammer it hits just as hard. The only diference stat-wise betwen the mellee weapons is the att bonus, which at +120 stab with level 4 dagger, is still enough to hit constantly.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

What I do is make enough runes til I got 10k+ points,then I go on a theif rampage and mug mages.

Trade in their runes and get massive points.

For example...

protheif.jpg

Or just steal w/e they got and just keep getting at em til they attack back.

I also find hiding in the fog mist useful to surprisng the skillers and staling a few pieces of what not before going back into the fog.

Helps mass clicking them when inside the fog so you can theif them about 3-4 times before they can attack back.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Yeah, I basically do the same, with level 4 if I can. Then i'll usually just make level 4 mage armor, and level 4 bow and arrows, and go own some mages. The mage armor has great mage def, and since almost everyone is on ancients, it helps alot. Then you can hide in the fog, and try to take their runes, which is amazing fun.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Ive got a full set already, and since you can only get 1 proto tool per game, I stopped caring about points. So usually, I do whatever I can to stop the enemys, so my team can gather in peace.

Ive noticed that the stats of arnours are a bit weird, range armour has exactly the same magic attack bonus as mage robes (0), but the defense values of range armor are way better, magic armor is only good against magic, range is good against range and medicore against melee and magic. Range armor also works fine as a meleer, so I basicly always get range armor.

From the melee weapons, most people seem to take the scimitar because of their expereinces with it outside of stealing creation. However the dagger is clearly superior in stealing creation, they have the same str bonus, but the dagger is alot quicker, it loses some accuracy for that. But even the accuracy level of a (lvl 4-5) dagger beats most weapons outside stealing creation, yet the defense values of players are usually lower then what they are used to. So the dagger simply hits alot more then the scimitar, and with most people using lvl 3 or 4 food, they ownt be able to eat against your strikes (even with melee prot).

My priority list of enemys:

1. Pickpockets (only attack once, then attack your previous target again)

2. Those without armor but with a weapon.

3. Unarmed skillers using a lvl 3-5 tool (obtaining that tool could take them several minutes, while killing only takes seconds)

4. Mages

5. Meleers

6. Rangers

7. Armed skillers using lvl 3-5 tools

8. Everyone else

Camping at the enemys base with a few other attackers is a great way to halt the enemys progress for a long time, once youve killed all fighters, they will be unable to damage you, so oyur food will last quite a while.

A great trick is to go collect resources near the enemy asap, and when you see one of them using no or a simple tool (1-2) at a high level spot (4-5), and suddenly they run to a creation kiln, then you should pickpocket them asap since theyve probably obtained a clay to make a tool, obtaining this one clay can often take ages, so it really hurts him (while you obtain your tool, so you can quickly gather resources and get a weapon to kill the one you pickpocketed). To prevent your enemy from pickpocketing the tool back, simply weild it.

Usually what I do is get 7-8 lvl 1clay pieces, which I make into 3-4 basic tools and 4 barriers. After that I go scouting for the first lvl 4 clay source I can find. After I get the first lvl 4 piece of clay from that I will make it into the appropriate lvl 4 tool. Then I will go back and get about 7 lvl 4 clay pieces. 4 Of those will be four a barrier, 1 for a summoning pouch, and 2 summoning scrolls.

After that I'm usually pretty set. I'll just go back time to time to make runes, and when time starts to get short I'll use the familiar to bank the runes (usually I store the majority of the runes every 5 minutes on it.) If anybody manages to break down my barrier I put another up or mage them to death. Usually I average about 70-75K points a game this way.

captain_poet.png

The arrow giving / depostting / repeating is fixed now.

You can't give items to other people if you have a negative score, ah well, gf while it lasted.

/facepalm.

/headdesk

/headstalagmite

Someone please tell me that's not true... :wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Reason]I made a thread yesterday discussing this issue on RSOF. I suggested a combination of no giving things with negative points, and a cap on how many negative points you can have. Someone asked why it was necessary to cap negative points, and I think I explained fairly well why, considering I couldn't explain anything relevant to it.

Anyways, if you don't cap negative points, it might slow it down, but you can still easily score 2M+ per game. And even though I have no interest in doing so, if this is really Jagex's "fix", I think we'll have to wait a whole 3 days before someone figures out what I already know, and starts posting pictures of several million points earned in a single game again. :wall: :wall: :wall:[/hide]

The arrow giving / depostting / repeating is fixed now.

You can't give items to other people if you have a negative score, ah well, gf while it lasted.

/facepalm.

/headdesk

/headstalagmite

Someone please tell me that's not true... :wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Reason]I made a thread yesterday discussing this issue on RSOF. I suggested a combination of no giving things with negative points, and a cap on how many negative points you can have. Someone asked why it was necessary to cap negative points, and I think I explained fairly well why, considering I couldn't explain anything relevant to it.

Anyways, if you don't cap negative points, it might slow it down, but you can still easily score 2M+ per game. And even though I have no interest in doing so, if this is really Jagex's "fix", I think we'll have to wait a whole 3 days before someone figures out what I already know, and starts posting pictures of several million points earned in a single game again. :wall: :wall: :wall:[/hide]

YOU FAIL FOR DESTROYING THAT AWESOME 'GLITCH'.

Though I can't, hard as I try, think of your new strategy, even if I do All I can come up with requires even more people and even more work then the previous method.

I just get a lvl 4 clay gathering spot ASAP, then just make myself full ranger armour (trust me, it's the best one considering none of the clay armour gives offensive bonuses) and one of each weapon (scimmy for melee.)

I then make runes, a few arrows, 2 p pots, 2 energy pots, and the rest food and go out PKing. It's not the best way to get points, but it's the best way to get from zero to PKing gear in as little as 2 minutes.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113