Chrono Trigger fans unite (shameless rally)

Nemesiz

Hey there,

The yearly gameFAQs character battle is under way and Crono is once again battling it out with some heavy hitting opponents. Due to the way the bracket is set up, today's #2 will most likely make it all the way to the finals. Crono is still hanging on to that spot, but the rampant FF7 fan boys are trying to close the gap with Vincent. This match is in effect a rematch from last year where Crono lost to Vincent with about one percent point. To counter this wrong, we must rally to push Crono through this round!

Though I'm afraid the Runescape community is in general too young to have witnessed the greatness that Chrono Trigger is, I hope you guys reading this message will go and vote Crono in the poll! And if you really dig Crono, whip out your cell phone, or any other device with another IP. ;)

check the poll on http://www.gamefaqs.com

PRO tip: Cell phones generally receive a new IP everytime they connect to the network, thus you could vote plenty of times for your favourite!

Owned.

Though Chrono Trigger was cool (I only played up till a certain point though), Vincent is just ridiculous.

I haven't played Final Fantasy, but from what I saw in Advent Children (I saw a blood-red nebulous shape, twisting, turning and jumping as the sounds of wind-blown leather formed a steady, almost musical rhythm of violence--It was as if bullets were flying out of a crimson cloud) Vincent is insane.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Hey there,

The yearly gameFAQs character battle is under way and Crono is once again battling it out with some heavy hitting opponents. Due to the way the bracket is set up, today's #2 will most likely make it all the way to the finals. Crono is still hanging on to that spot, but the rampant FF7 fan boys are trying to close the gap with Vincent. This match is in effect a rematch from last year where Crono lost to Vincent with about one percent point. To counter this wrong, we must rally to push Crono through this round!

Though I'm afraid the Runescape community is in general too young to have witnessed the greatness that Chrono Trigger is, I hope you guys reading this message will go and vote Crono in the poll! And if you really dig Crono, whip out your cell phone, or any other device with another IP. ;)

PRO tip: Cell phones generally receive a new IP everytime they connect to the network, thus you could vote plenty of times for your favourite!

Ignorance of Chrono Trigger ends with Chrono trigger DS....probably >.>

omegaman70.png

Hey there,

Ignorance of Chrono Trigger ends with Chrono trigger DS....probably >.>

W00t! Chrono Trigger DS! *dances*

W00t! Chrono Trigger DS! *dances*

I just found out it comes out tomorrow in North America ;O.

And I don't have a nintendo DS!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Crap I just thought of the game, that makes me even more angry!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: