aznracerboi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

im going to say my irl friend "katano" was one of the first "complete pure"

he had 99 att 99 str 40 def 1 mage and 1 prayer... also 94 range i believe. don't bother looking him up, he doesn't show up cuz he was banned cuz somone keylogged him and ran a bot, and it got him to 90 def... but jagex banned him :oops:

so yeah...

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

After reading all these posts, alot of you do not know what you're talking about.

Trupimp and Dapimp 69 were not pures and never was. Datrupimp was a well known pure and so was Playa187 which are his cousins. Sexy Razor was the first person to claim himself as a pure and was the first known pure to everyone elses knowledge. Datru and Playa heard about this and were a few of the first to make pures.

Paki4ever, Sn1p3r Apple, The Lapper, Eyeoftiger, Offficial, D E A D L Y and many more were to closely follow being pures. Not only did it show that they were pures, but when the 3rd piece of the map to wear the rune plate was not tradable anymore.. It showed that these people were the first pures in the game, which were known as pure plates.

Some of you are naming people who started after the rune plates came out which is no where close to when the first word about pures came about. If you weren't around when there was no wilderness, why are you posting who the first pures were? :roll:

And Mr Acid.. Don't talk.. Please... You got to choose to be a player killer or a non player killer.. you chose non so you didn't see the levels.. Either that or you were reading something about the past which obviously you do not know about.

ha, seen him a couple of times?

before kiramja, i was on that account for hours upon hours at a time, wasting away my life.

I'm suprised nobody remembers new aztech. stingerx12 ha.

that guy got me hooked on runescape for 2 years, i can safely say that if we had not met i would probably have just stopped playing in june 2000.

Everyone remembers the cabbage patch, and random bank kills.

Before banks, wars were all about having mule-accounts.

yea, i was a total douche but oh well. good to look back.

• 4 weeks later...
i dont remember

but do u guys remember monstaboy

that char was crazy

I never saw him pk that often even though he had the stats.

I remember seeing him sitting in lumby with an eyepatch, leather armor, and his drag long. Guess when you're that low a level with 99 str you can look as goofy as you want.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

haha, i remember monstaboy chilling at lumby, with the eyepatch.. etc.etc haha

he was a good mate of mine actually.

kurkthemonk. i remember u,

i got a photo of getting level 100 and u were cheering me on haha

Yiiw:)

Ring Worm* :wink:

Ring Worm..

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, this brought up some memories.. back when r2h's were 1 m each or so i made my pure and made some cash by pking. didnt even have prayer because i didnt really know how it works :oops: Was pking with d e s i r e if im not mistaken and later on with skinmask. good times.

well since all u ppl r mostly from 2004 - 2005 ..lmao noobs

i m sure u wud know

Jalkapallo1 level 99 with 97 hp ?

l Tupac l lvl 89 pure

Viet_Pr3De 87 pure

jalk was a good friend he was a tough guy knew him when he was around 80 hp till when i or him stop playing

one of the first high levels pures were

X Shadow x, Robin Hood and Azn Purity

they were probably one of the first high level pures going round..

but really who knows!?!? no one

Ring Worm..

u must read up on stuff then ya proon it did happen it was either red yellow green or orange and you could only attack the people that were in the light green,orange or yellow so check yahself mate before say something stupid you noob

• 2 weeks later...

i remember monstaboy clearly... just right after members had come i was chilling with my main in taverley when this "noob" called monstaboy came there. He wanted to duel me (i was nicely few levels higher so i accepted) and he blasted me with his 8x str :P

;ASD

• 1 month later...

most of those names are like 2004-2005 ur talking about black pure mith pure... hey there were few pures before wilderness i remember 2 pures who are wery early pure Azn Purity I Wicked I

hello everyone if you remember me..

(Peksi 6x9)

Knight, ur 31 prayer friend isn't really a pure, a real pure got 1 prayer and 1 magic :wink:

i dont remember exact stats, but I remember his hp was more than his combat lvl...

to be pure you have to be a purefied char in a stat. such as purely mage or purely range, or purely melee which is a actual pure

during rs how ever it has come known if your hp is over your combat you must be a pure which shouldnt be the case. how ever no use to argue with what 70 percent of the people who play think

:notalk:

to that above it was about a few months or a year after rsc officially launched when that meaning came out, it is 100% true, the prayer thing has nothing to do with it since 90% of all rs pures have prayer.

first ever pure? NO CLUE

! ~_1 h1t loL_~ !

pie is nommy k

• 2 weeks later...