Aviansies [New Question]

Monegasque

This requires two things:

1) You've got the spell. You need to get it from the mage arena, I think.

2) You've got a player-owned house with a lectern high enough to create the tab.

This second one's the rub. I believe it's like the level 61 lectern that's needed, which requires way too much money invested in construction. If you've got the level, just bring the runes and a whole ton of soft clay to your house and make them by "studying" the altar.

I'm pretty sure you can just buy the tabs off of people or the G.E. though.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

AH. i see. Okay lets scroll back. Can you make an estimate of how much exp and money i can make an hour on AVIANSIES?

I don't have any per hour numbers, but I know that I made over 200k purely profit on my last trip from 5 btp tabs(then I got bored and left). You have better stats than me, so expect even more. Although, I did use an evil turnip to fight with me and forage 2/3 pieces of eil turnips(heals 6 per bite for 2 bites) so that might have helped kill speed and taking the pressure off of using btp tabs.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

i would say get 70 def so you can use torag legs, but with granite you will be fine (more expensive though) if you have tassets, use them.

just know that i'm 83 def and avianses seem tio hit mt way 2 much

Do you kill them inside the encampment or in the main dungeon?

If you're in the "main" dungeon, don't kill the 89's, they hit way more often than either the 71's or 83's.

Duckie_Wins.png

Is it possible to kill them with a dds? It'd be easier for me to kill them.

Melee attacks do not work at all, seriously you can not even try it. Only range and magic works, and only range makes a really good profit. Although, maging them might be good exp and some profit(or at least breaking even). Has anyone tried maging them?

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Yeah, but if I were you honestly I would just try using p pots at first. You'll make all the money back you spent on them and more within 100 kills there. And after those kills, it's pure profit. I don't know how efficient it'll be with 65 def, especially since you can't wear barrows. You'll be fine either way, but it's so much easier especially for your first attempt to pray.

If you tank, make sure to bring a Camelot if you have it, and use it's spec as often as you can to make sure you can keep your def high. Also in your inv, Bring 5 nats and some fire runes or a fire staff.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Yeah, but if I were you honestly I would just try using p pots at first. You'll make all the money back you spent on them and more within 100 kills there. And after those kills, it's pure profit. I don't know how efficient it'll be with 65 def, especially since you can't wear barrows. You'll be fine either way, but it's so much easier especially for your first attempt to pray.

If you tank, make sure to bring a Camelot if you have it, and use it's spec as often as you can to make sure you can keep your def high. Also in your inv, Bring 5 nats and some fire runes or a fire staff.

By a "camelot" do you mean excaliber? Anyway, I think that if I can kill tank them well with 64 range, this person can tank them with 65 defence and 70+ range. I don't use any barrows armor, because I cannot wear blessed d'hide and need to use up the helmet spot with a sara mitre and the leg spot with zammy platelegs. this leaves my defence bonuses quite poorly off, yet I still do well. I think that with blessed d'hide serving as god items, he can use a neitiznot(sp?) helm and rune or dragon legs to get a good range def bonus and effectively tank. I might be wrong, but it's worth a try imo. ::'

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

By a "camelot" do you mean excaliber? Anyway, I think that if I can kill tank them well with 64 range, this person can tank them with 65 defence and 70+ range. I don't use any barrows armor, because I cannot wear blessed d'hide and need to use up the helmet spot with a sara mitre and the leg spot with zammy platelegs. this leaves my defence bonuses quite poorly off, yet I still do well. I think that with blessed d'hide serving as god items, he can use a neitiznot(sp?) helm and rune or dragon legs to get a good range def bonus and effectively tank. I might be wrong, but it's worth a try imo. ::'

it's not only about the range def but also the range attack bonus mattes. Torag helm and legs with sara dhide body, zamorak dhide vamps, pendant of armadyl, granite shield is the best combination of range att and def... I need a range def bonus like this (200+?) and i'm 75 def, 86 range.

ragingnewb.png

it's not only about the range def but also the range attack bonus mattes. Torag helm and legs with sara dhide body, zamorak dhide vamps, pendant of armadyl, granite shield is the best combination of range att and def... I need a range def bonus like this (200+?) and i'm 75 def, 86 range.

Odd... as I said before I have lower lvls than you do, and I use armor with much lower range def, and I still do very well. Maybe you're doing it wrong? Try to avoid fighting the 133s perhaps? I range the 69s, 71s, 83s, and even the 89s when the area is crowded and I have no problems. Many people seriously overrate the lvl requirements and difficulty of killing aviansies(maybe they are trying to deter newcomers and keep their spot at manageable levels of crowdedness?). These are really very easy monsters to defeat, and I encourage people to give them a shot if they have decent defences and can wield a rune cbow!

deathfish64.png

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Odd... as I said before I have lower lvls than you do, and I use armor with much lower range def, and I still do very well. Maybe you're doing it wrong? Try to avoid fighting the 133s perhaps? I range the 69s, 71s, 83s, and even the 89s when the area is crowded and I have no problems. Many people seriously overrate the lvl requirements and difficulty of killing aviansies(maybe they are trying to deter newcomers and keep their spot at manageable levels of crowdedness?). These are really very easy monsters to defeat, and I encourage people to give them a shot if they have decent defences and can wield a rune cbow!

I'm not doing anything wrong, when using lower lvl equipment i need WAY more b2p tabs. Good equipment is not required. Just highly recommended to make more profit...

ragingnewb.png