-F2P Pie Thief- Retired

Didn't think I'd wanna do anymore RC right? :P

ztarkm.png

Great Orb Project gave me quite a bit of xp, so I just finished off the level :)

Thanks for doing the message Lego, real sorry I logged out right after, the server booted me off for no reason.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think I'd wanna do anymore RC right? :P

ztarkm.png

Great Orb Project gave me quite a bit of xp, so I just finished off the level :)

Thanks for doing the message Lego, real sorry I logged out right after, the server booted me off for no reason.

Grats again, and that's no problem since I logged off about 2 seconds later lol.

I can't stand GoP, but the robes are so nice...

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I know I just posted, and this is like my 4th post in a row, but Escaping 3ly just made my day. :thumbsup:

Well first I decided to see what my best-of bank would look like (not so great, but hey, 2.8m in stuff in f2p's pretty good, right? ::' )

347733p.png

Then I realized; from crafting hard leather, I had nearly 500k worth of hardleather bodies :wall: I tried selling them on the GE, but they just wouldn't sell. Well after I proclaimed this in Evil Mumm Ra (ESC) chat, Escaping 3ly bought them from me!

21afqd0.png

Thank you loads, 3ly, (or whatever you want me to call you :XD: ) this helps me tremendously - 500k at my level is hard to come by.

-Pie

(btw, people, start posting again :lol:)

Thanks for posting, Bullet ::' Hey, as long as you get 1k total, you're good. ;)

Just got 68 cooking :) Missed the pic but the nice people in TFS chat grats'd me:

f559v5.jpg

And while I was at the GE cooking someone said this:

sv007m.png

Buying something for free? -.-

Went to a TFS (Total F2P Skillers) drop party event yesterday. Since I have awful, awful luck, I didn't get anything, but I did get some donations of cabbages from Etpelletier and Jimmyw3000! :D

[hide=Cabbage pics]bdwe8n.png

2zxtmj6.png[/hide]

Plus I got 61 mining \:D/

2nrkccy.png

~Pie/Pai/Istole/Isto/Piepie ::'

Yo, add me. I'm gonna be fly fishing for 80 fishing so we can fish together. :P

And for cooking (Jimmy taught me this), go to the Duel Arena bank. You only have to click once on the Bank Chest instead of having to right click and then clicking on the 2nd option.

Plus the fm-able area is only 2 squares away from the Bank Chest. Fast cooking exp ftw. (You're already done with your cooking goal though, right?)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif