Show me your bags/backpacks/totebags!

saif

Huh. One thing we've never had a thread about.

It really doesn't interest me, but, hey, whatcha gonna do...

Mine's some cheap Wal-Mart backpack that I grabbed (literally) after mine fell apart. Eh.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Recently I got interested in buying backpacks. Mainly northface. :)

here are two I bought recently:

29vmdz.jpg

Northface slingshot

Hell yea. That bag has lasted me 2 years. I loves it. Well worth the $60 I payed for it.

The only irritating thing is the black stuff in the bottom that can get over your supplies, but oh well. Its mostly gone away :D.

Shaniqua.png

I've got an Eastsport backpack that I bought back in 1999 (when I was in 2nd grade)... still in great condition.

It's dark blue with yellow strips that cover the zippers. (Although one of my zippers is starting to fail me... sometimes it won't close when I close the zipper.

If anyone can find a pic of it, that'd be great if you could post it. I'll see if it's the one that I have. :P

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

My cat peed on my schoolbag a few weeks ago, now it smells real bad when I open it.

I should really think about washing it, but the smells gone away a little now.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Huh. One thing we've never had a thread about.

It really doesn't interest me, but, hey, whatcha gonna do...

Mine's some cheap Wal-Mart backpack that I grabbed (literally) after mine fell apart. Eh.

Same, but it's starting to tear appart after 3 years of usage. That $30 went quite far.

My cat peed on my schoolbag a few weeks ago, now it smells real bad when I open it.

I would just throw it out. Really nothing can get out the smell of cat pee.-.-

I have a bag from AE that I got from TJ Maxx a while ago. It's kind of a dark plaid, it doesn't look terrible, but it's not that great for lugging books around. I really need to get something else soon.:|

I still have to get a schoolbag since my last one got burned.........3 months ago.

For now I just use this

CanterburyBag2.jpg

It's pretty much the exact same but it's got my initials, school crest, Rugby position number (13) and says "[school name] J.C.T squad 07-08" or something like that.

My teacher's cats peed in her bags. She had a big rant about it during class. It was funny.

Kiwifruit has exploded twice in my bag this year. Mmm... kiwifruit.

[hide=]http://www.dcds.edu/uploaded/Alumni/E-Bee/February_2006/tokidoki_LeSportsac.jpg[/hide]

The pattern of the bag is what I have, but I have rainbow coloured zips and it's got pink straps.

@istolethepie: looks like guitar hero o_O

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My teacher's cats peed in her bags. She had a big rant about it during class. It was funny.

Kiwifruit has exploded twice in my bag this year. Mmm... kiwifruit.

tokidoki_LeSportsac.jpg

The pattern of the bag is what I have, but I have rainbow coloured zips and it's got pink straps.

@istolethepie: looks like guitar hero o_O

Their ya go. Didn't have the image tags.

tFtfA.jpg

No one is rockin' the spiderman or ninja turtles backpack? [hide=]Picture096.jpg[/hide] It's funny to see kids wearing these. They are always empty of books for some reason.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Lol, we get more interesting threads by the day :lol:

Anyway, my bag...I don't really care about it, to be honest, long as it keeps all my school supplies and lunch in it, and iPod/Phone.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg