Show me your bags/backpacks/totebags!

saif

Erm I use the bag that came with my motorcycle helmets.Free.

Also,I have those spongebob ones.Very nice.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What is up with all these threads about show me your room, shoes, phone, and now backpacks

Does it matter? I like the idea of these sort of threads, gives you a chance to get to know a bit more about the people you talk to. If you don't want people to know that little bit more info, then you don't have to post. It's a little like 'Show + Tell' at school when you were six.

It's nice.

On topic: Anyone living in England will no doubt have noticed the abundence of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-JUST-Mini- ... B001AY2W4M.

At the moment, you can almost never walk down a street anywhere in London, or go into a school anywhere in the country. For people who don't know, they are these little bags, barely 30cm high. They are worn by all the 'chavs'. Usually coupled with one of these: http://www.outdoorkit.co.uk/product.php?product_id=136. Do something different, please! I would say 75% (at a guess) of secondary school kids have either one or both of these. It really gets on my nerves seeing almost everyone wearing the exact same bag/coat. It's just boring!

[/rant]

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Not 75%, just the chavs. Which is alot of people.

How can people fit books and other school equipment into those bags? I use a real bag, i just can't find a picture.

Chavs are evil creatures spat up from the bowels of hell, and must be smote back down there with a pitchfork covered in houmous.

I can't find a picture of my bag, but it's a basic black rucksack. \'

I hate those "I am not a paper bag" bags. Why don't they just put "I am a pretentious [bleep]" on the side?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

i dont have a picture but i have one of those classic and just plain jansport backpacks. I love it. nothing too fancy. right size and space for me. lasted for 6 yrs until this year when it just completely broke down. so i was shopping online and my mom suggested all these new backpacks and i just didnt like them. they were so complicated and its just not worth it. i mean its a backpack not a fricken laptop. so i bought another jansport one. same color and everything :D

What is up with all these threads about show me your room, shoes, phone, and now backpacks

Does it matter? I like the idea of these sort of threads, gives you a chance to get to know a bit more about the people you talk to. If you don't want people to know that little bit more info, then you don't have to post. It's a little like 'Show + Tell' at school when you were six.

It's nice.

On topic: Anyone living in England will no doubt have noticed the abundence of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nike-JUST-Mini- ... B001AY2W4M.

At the moment, you can almost never walk down a street anywhere in London, or go into a school anywhere in the country. For people who don't know, they are these little bags, barely 30cm high. They are worn by all the 'chavs'. Usually coupled with one of these: http://www.outdoorkit.co.uk/product.php?product_id=136. Do something different, please! I would say 75% (at a guess) of secondary school kids have either one or both of these. It really gets on my nerves seeing almost everyone wearing the exact same bag/coat. It's just boring!

[/rant]

lol... Chav's are losers following the trend... they jsut want some love :?

Anyways those nike bags are ugly... chavs should learn how to dress themselves

Saifzman.png

I have a pink/grey billabong bag.

It looks good, has enough space and is durable. All we need.

Had it for a couple of years now, still hasn't (completely) fallen apart.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

This:

runescapebookbag.jpg

And when I'm feeling the need for dueling:

Yu-Gi-Ohbookbag.jpg

Aren't I the cooliest?

Yet for some reason, everyone beats me up and steals my Yu-Gi-Oh cards=(.

Sarcasm Disclaimer®

[hide=]For Real=bookbagmine.jpgThis but dark blue. It's been used since as long as I can remember, maybe since 6th grade or earlier and now I'm in 10th. Still in great condition with a couple small rips and has been through fluid explosions.(Putting hand sanitizer in your backpack=Goo everywhere)[/hide]

This:

snip

And when I'm feeling the need for dueling:

snip

Aren't I the cooliest?

Sarcasm Disclaimer®

[hide=]For Real=bookbagmine.jpgThis but dark blue. It's been used since as long as I can remember, maybe since 6th grade or earlier and now I'm in 10th. Still in great condition with a couple small rips and has been through fluid explosions.(Putting hand sanitizer in your backpack=Goo everywhere)[/hide]

wait wait wait wait... there's runescape backpacks now?!

This:

p><p>And when I

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/LegendaryBlader/Yu-Gi-Ohbookbag.jpg

Aren't I the cooliest?

Sarcasm Disclaimer®

[hide=]For Real=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/LegendaryBlader/bookbagmine.jpg' alt='bookbagmine.jpg'>This but dark blue. It's been used since as long as I can remember, maybe since 6th grade or earlier and now I'm in 10th. Still in great condition with a couple small rips and has been through fluid explosions.(Putting hand sanitizer in your backpack=Goo everywhere)[/hide]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing :lol:

This:

p><p>And when I

Aren't I the cooliest?

Sarcasm Disclaimer®

[hide=]For Real=http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/LegendaryBlader/bookbagmine.jpg' alt='bookbagmine.jpg'>This but dark blue. It's been used since as long as I can remember, maybe since 6th grade or earlier and now I'm in 10th. Still in great condition with a couple small rips and has been through fluid explosions.(Putting hand sanitizer in your backpack=Goo everywhere)[/hide]

I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those. If I walked into my school with one of those, I would be in hospital by the end of the day.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's nice.

[/rant]

lol... Chav's are losers following the trend... they jsut want some love :?

Anyways those nike bags are ugly... chavs should learn how to dress themselves

Hahahah, I have one of those bags, except not mini. Sounds pretty pointless to have a 30cm tall bag...

Anyways, I've been wearing a Fila backpack for a good 8-9 years now, I can't even find them on google anymore :S. Now, everyone is running around in my exact same backpack, except made by [bleep]ies:

635270pe6.jpg

Mine is cooler, obviously (bottom pouch is as wide as the bag, and its a little more square so it can actually hold binders and stuff), and whenever someone asks me where I got mine I die a little inside because they completely ruined my special bag :(

and how Chavs are ruining them over in Europe :(

I'm way too cool for this planet :(

hiccup.png

This:

p><p>And when I

Aren't I the cooliest?

Sarcasm Disclaimer®

I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those. If I walked into my school with one of those, I would be in hospital by the end of the day.

I would literally lol if i saw somebody with a runescape bag

Saifzman.png

I don't generally carry a backpack, but i do carry a bag.

[hide=]bag.jpg[/hide]

Also I posted this on another site that I go on and well... have a pic of the contents... I C+P because I really cant be bothered to type it all again :-P

[hide=]stuff.jpg

1- Book I have been reading while on my breaks at work.

2- Painkillers for my busted shoulder.

3- Gum.

4- Wallet.

5- Motilium, stops me feeling sick.

6- Holiday confirmation slip

7- Lable I took off the shopfloor and forgot to put it in the bin.

8- iPod.

9- Nail file.

10- Coin purse.

11- Pens.

12- Paris Hilton perfume.

13- Galviscon.... heartburn is a b*tch!!

14- Case cutter for work.

That is all :-P[/hide]

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

i liek my backpack.

my friendseses draw on it.

i keep sharpies in the little pocket for when im bored, so i can draw on my backpack and color it in more.

=]

[hide=freggin huuuge picature]amd0g7.jpg[/hide]

theres more drawings on the other side.

but im too lazy to flip it over.

my backpack has two binders in it, my agenda, my pokemon games for my gameboy, a sticky monkey that attaches to walls, my pokemon cards (only some of them, i only carry around 500ish of them, out of the 5000ish i have.), my pokemon action figures, i keep my pokemon gameboy in my pocket, and i have a vhs of the land before time in there too, and sharpies, and tape for when i feel liek being a doctor.

my backpack has two binders in it, my agenda, my pokemon games for my gameboy, a sticky monkey that attaches to walls, my pokemon cards (only some of them, i only carry around 500ish of them, out of the 5000ish i have.), my pokemon action figures, i keep my pokemon gameboy in my pocket, and i have a vhs of the land before time in there too, and sharpies, and tape for when i feel liek being a doctor.

are you being serious? :lol:

Saifzman.png

yeah. why wouldn't i be? rawr.

• 1 month later...

yeah. why wouldn't i be? rawr.

awkward tbh

Saifzman.png

^Damn.I want that now.

I use the bag that comes with a motorbike helmet lul.Its big enough to store stuff,small enough to be convenient and gives you a slightly biker look.

Oh,and it was free.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]