170 Waterfiends?~

Skilling0wn

Probably about 60 kills without a bunyip, maybe more because you have a black mask.

Hm. Never saw that one. 60 sounds a hellofalot better than 30. #-o

im not sure about it because i've been there without bunyip but lalala is only guessing (judging by the probably)

c962a1b4be.png

Use a void spinner too - Thats half the Bunyip. 1hp p/15 seconds. It still helps alot.

I've never had a waterfiend task so I dont know but I know spinner should help.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Use a void spinner too - Thats half the Bunyip. 1hp p/15 seconds. It still helps alot.

Not really.

Part of the charm of the Bunyip is you can eat the plentiful raw fish drops with it's scroll ability. Void Spinners don't have that option :(

Everyone has pretty much mentioned the best way to do it however if you are struggling try:

1. Maximise your MAGE protection. A good start is to get rid of you Rune Defender and use a Mind Shield. You lose a little attack/strength bonus, but you will get hit far less. (I do this with Scarabites)

2. Keep pro-range on all the time.

3. Drink your pots earlier. You will need more pots but the extra boosts will prolong the trip.

4. Bring some food.

5. Guthans. Guthans does work, and it works quite well as it has the crush attack. However if they attack with mage then you are liable to get hit as Guthans has rubbish mage defense. Usually you can heal without getting hit too bad as the mage attack is rare. This is a bit risky though tho if you want to try this bring a one click tele with you.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Not really.

Part of the charm of the Bunyip is you can eat the plentiful raw fish drops with it's scroll ability. Void Spinners don't have that option :(

Everyone has pretty much mentioned the best way to do it however if you are struggling try:

1. Maximise your MAGE protection. A good start is to get rid of you Rune Defender and use a Mind Shield. You lose a little attack/strength bonus, but you will get hit far less. (I do this with Scarabites)

3. Drink your pots earlier. You will need more pots but the extra boosts will prolong the trip.

4. Bring some food.

5. Guthans. Guthans does work, and it works quite well as it has the crush attack. However if they attack with mage then you are liable to get hit as Guthans has rubbish mage defense. Usually you can heal without getting hit too bad as the mage attack is rare. This is a bit risky though tho if you want to try this bring a one click tele with you.

Agreed except, I wouldn't know about Guthans. Perhaps it is worth it, perhaps not.

Also the Mind Shield thing, I would disagree with also. They're using an SS \'

Duckie_Wins.png

Not really.

4. Bring some food.

Agreed except, I wouldn't know about Guthans. Perhaps it is worth it, perhaps not.

Maybe Drag Scimmy and Mind Shield would make trips last longer.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Not really.

4. Bring some food.

Maybe Drag Scimmy and Mind Shield would make trips last longer.

:wall:

Crush attack. Need I say more? ;)

Duckie_Wins.png

Spinner does help.

Guys, he has 99 mage :o That means a pretty nice natural mage def. If you can afford/have already try using guthans.

And use zammy spear or sara sword as weapon, they are most used and the best.

Spec weapon:

SGS > D mace > ancient mace (Ancient mace?! Yes. Spec = what you hit is added to your prayer)

Anyway, CRUSH attack!

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

Here is what I wear when I do waterfiends. I can get 110-130 crimson per trip.

Slayer helm --- use black mask if you don't have slayer helm

Guthix stole --- best prayer bonus

Black d hide top --- good enough for me at 99 defence and 99 magic

Black d hide bottom --- same

D boots --- wear rune boots if you don't have d boots

Fire cape --- wear skill cape if you don't have fire cape

ring of wealth --- wear rinf of life if you want

Zammy Spear --- best for waterfiends

Ancient mace --- use special to get some prayer points

antifire shield --- when you first go in, wear it. Go to the deep part, and then drop it.

4 prayer pots (4)

2 super attack (4)

2 super str (4)

2 bunyip pouch with 100 scrolls

Rest space put sharks

hope this helps.

editedsig1ci.gif

Here is what I wear when I do waterfiends. I can get 110-130 crimson per trip.

Slayer helm --- use black mask if you don't have slayer helm

Guthix stole --- best prayer bonus

Black d hide top --- good enough for me at 99 defence and 99 magic

Black d hide bottom --- same

D boots --- wear rune boots if you don't have d boots

Fire cape --- wear skill cape if you don't have fire cape

ring of wealth --- wear rinf of life if you want

Zammy Spear --- best for waterfiends

Ancient mace --- use special to get some prayer points

antifire shield --- when you first go in, wear it. Go to the deep part, and then drop it.

4 prayer pots (4)

2 super attack (4)

2 super str (4)

2 bunyip pouch with 100 scrolls

Rest space put sharks

hope this helps.

If he had the level for buyip maybe :lol:.

sculpin_ipa.png