Snow & Snow Days

The Observer

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a little snow in late October (snow settled in Greater Londomn in October for the first time since 1935), but none settled where I live. It's forecast to be cold (for November) at the weekend, but still probably not cold enough for any to settle in the south-east.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

Snow is a nice song ::'

You better be talking about Kamelot here.

Going to see my first snow (hopefully) in Canadia (Montrael,Quebec) this December-early January.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Snow is a nice song ::'

You better be talking about Kamelot here.

Going to see my first snow (hopefully) in Canadia (Montrael,Quebec) this December-early January.

I can assure you that you will see some snow. \'

If we're still doing the weather updates, it is about -22C here in Manitoba, sunny, and lightly snowing. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

None at all. I live in the state of Washington.

What part of WA? I lived in Olympia before moving to Hawaii (Dad's in the army)

So no snow here... I miss da cold weather :cry:

Yakima

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yakima

*joins the Washington club* I'd rather not say the city, but it's a large city in the east ;) No snow yet. But last year we got a whole week off. And we didn't need to make it up :D

Got about 5 minutes of it yesterday. Didn't stick or anything. We're supposed to get more Friday....hopefully earlier, but probably not.

Yes, tomorrow's when I'm supposed to be getting some, but I really hope for tonight. If it snows tonight and there is no school tomorrow, I will....do something. Something good, like doing every ounce of homework I've accumulated for the weekend.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Snow! That accursed little flake that serves no purpose in life but to be a burden i must carry. Living in Wisconsin, we get lots and lots of snow and this past winter was horrible. We got 4 feet in one day and non-stopped was blizzarding for two days. At the heaviest part it was ~4 inches/ hour. I would snowblow my house, and my 2 neighbors and by the time i finished all there, there would be more snow and i had to start all over.

Luckily, we got a new snowblower that has a hand-warming function \' and helps alot. still, i get paranoid since i'm going overseas to France with my band and every single time the band has gone to France, there is a massive storm in the US that shuts down the airports delaying us (all three times in the band's history) so i don't wish to want to have to get stuck in France. :thumbdown:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

There's some snow outside but it will probably melt by morning.

Hope there's at least a two hour delay; more sleep is always nice.

If there's no school tomorrow I might not come Monday or Tuesday, because my vacation starts at an awkward time next Wednesday and I doubt many people will be there on those days anyway. Most of my teachers have said we will do nothing in particular. I would have a 10 day break then :thumbsup: .

What do you guys do in the snow? I like whipping snow balls as hard as I can at anyone I can see. :P

I ski. Duh.

Got about an inch today. It'll likely be melted by the end of the day tomorrow.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Yakima

*joins the Washington club* I'd rather not say the city, but it's a large city in the east ;) No snow yet. But last year we got a whole week off. And we didn't need to make it up :D

Nice... the pacific N/W is the best area in the U.S... I love the weather there! (And miss it since I moved to Hawaii)

Greene8535.png

Man, it is freaking cold outside. Well in the "snow range". Walking home is tough. If only there were some kind of self-contained apparatus that kept you warm, but was somewhat lightweight and inexpensive.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

We keep getting little bits, just enough so there's like a dusting of snow. Really it sucks, I want a few feet of snow at least! I live in western Michigan, but sadly not really close to the lake. We do get more snow here than farther inland, but not enough.