Runescape 'Everests'

Danqazmlp

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200M Prayer Experience. (Was going to get it myself, and i would have had the extra money... Then along came the miserable price restrictions...) Whoever does this, as it is really the last open 200M Exp stat out there, will have a check in my book.

There's still Hitpoints, Magic, Mining, Agility, Slayer, Farming, Runecraft, Construction and Summoning left, what are you talking about?

To the Jad discussion above, I believe the current record is 14 seconds by The Murder21 (Vengeance + AGS combo)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I cannot believe nobody has pointed out how feasible it could be for a lvl-3 to get an untrimmed slayer cape. All they have to do is not gain any combat levels, get lucky and get lots of genie/classroom random events, but most importantly do the following every week:

PENGUIN HUNTING MINIGAME

...and then use all the penguin points ---> Slayer XP

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I cannot believe nobody has pointed out how feasible it could be for a lvl-3 to get an untrimmed slayer cape. All they have to do is not gain any combat levels, get lucky and get lots of genie/classroom random events, but most importantly do the following every week:

PENGUIN HUNTING MINIGAME

You get Attack XP now for using Recoil Rings so that's going to take a while, good luck with that ;)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

PENGUIN HUNTING MINIGAME

You realize how many weeks that would take? And you think that's easy? :shock:

I know that Jad's been killed with no prayer and only rings of recoil, and I know that Jad's been killed in 15 seconds. Those are the records, I think.

Hi :D

Jad is still at 20 seconds for the record, but I have plans for faster... 10 to 15 seconds or so :P

I still want to see this:

A summoning tank with 95 summon (friend, Maxed At 62, is working on it -- 62 def, 50 summon... not sure on hp)

300+ kills in a CW game (record is 282 by The Murder21, I believe)

Killing jad with a rubber chicken/flowers while brewed down to single digit melee stats the entire time XD. NOTE THE "BREWED DOWN" PART BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT IT BEING DONE BEFORE!

Killing jad with snares in its melee range....

A lot of times you gotta get creative with things that haven't been done before, though. Theres a few I wanna see done... but I want to attempt them a few times before I say them :P

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I know that Jad's been killed with no prayer and only rings of recoil, and I know that Jad's been killed in 15 seconds. Those are the records, I think.

Jad is still at 20 seconds for the record, but I have plans for faster... 10 to 15 seconds or so :P

A summoning tank with 95 summon (friend, Maxed At 62, is working on it -- 62 def, 50 summon... not sure on hp)

Killing jad with a rubber chicken/flowers while brewed down to single digit melee stats the entire time XD. NOTE THE "BREWED DOWN" PART BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT IT BEING DONE BEFORE!

A lot of times you gotta get creative with things that haven't been done before, though. Theres a few I wanna see done... but I want to attempt them a few times before I say them :P

But what is the point in all these "Kill Jad with ___ while ____" things? Sure some things are impressive like dharoking him etc. but I couldn't care less if someone has beaten him while wielding flowers and doing a handstand while drinking a glass of water. They're pointless, meaningless, they're not achievements.

I'm much more impressed with things like First to ___ xp/skill/level or things like that. Things people actually have to spend hours working for and not something done just to try and impress YouTubers.

But what is the point in all these "Kill Jad with ___ while ____" things? Sure some things are impressive like dharoking him etc. but I couldn't care less if someone has beaten him while wielding flowers and doing a handstand while drinking a glass of water. They're pointless, meaningless, they're not achievements.

I'm much more impressed with things like First to ___ xp/skill/level or things like that. Things people actually have to spend hours working for and not something done just to try and impress YouTubers.

Yeah I know... its a little more impressive to be that, but the whole jad thing has become a length of time, speed... a lot of it is starting to take a lot more skill and ideas and perfection. Not getting hit, getting all your pray switches right for a long time -- ESPECIALLY when pray flashing -- can get hard to keep perfect after being there for an hour. But yes, Jad is getting a lot less impressive -- I can only think of a few more Jads that would be impressive anymore. Either way, jadding hardly makes anyone famous anymore... not many people saw the video of snaring jad to death without pray flashing by Thomas 76r. And also, I had some jads already planned, thats why I thought of these first.

Soloing the corp beast -- completely soloing it -- would have to be impossible now with the stomp attack. Pre-stomp, it was knocked down 1060 hp. Now, theres no safespot or anything in there... and theres the stomp. I still don't see it as being soloable -- someone would have to trade food or veng you or w/e.

We are running out of amazing achievements that haven't been done before. Now, its all about beating records and doing something thats been done before -- but its always more impressive if you're the first.

I suppose having maxed tokkul in the game would be impressive... but its buyable. And they would profit off of it in the end if they bought it probably. But buying all the stuff for that would take a hell of a long time, especially since you can only have like 2143m cash at a time XD And there would probably be some massive price increases of some items..

Now that I think of it, hasn't Muggiwhplar made a thread like this before? Its like... challenges in runescape or something... like, maxing out every KC in god wars (been done a few times), etcetera...

I can't even think of anything that hasn't been mentioned before or that doesn't seem like it would be that impressive. Someone did mention earlier, killing a GW boss with no pray... I know that we've killed bandos plenty of times before without prayer, though. So I dunno what to add. Maybe bandos/zammy without using protection prayers solo. But yeah, idk.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

Someone beat the #1 Runecrafter. That person (not naming any names), has a HUGE gap between her and the #2 Position. Whoever can beat her...well that would be a huge feat. I do believe she is retired now, so her exp isn't going to be moving anytime soon. Also, I do believe that Runecrafting is one of the skills that has yet to break the 200 Mil Exp mark.

Good luck on that one... :thumbsup:

EDIT: For the record, there are alot of skills that have yet to reach the 200 Mil mark.

200M Prayer Experience. (Was going to get it myself, and i would have had the extra money... Then along came the miserable price restrictions...) Whoever does this, as it is really the last open 200M Exp stat out there, will have a check in my book.

There's still Hitpoints, Magic, Mining, Agility, Slayer, Farming, Runecraft, Construction and Summoning left, what are you talking about?

Well magic is still pretty tight even with weyoun 1 taking a 20m lead. Mining and Agility will both hit 200m in the next couple of months courtesy of lover romeo. Slayer #1 has 27m on #2. Pow has 46m more xp than #2 in farm so that pretty much his to take. Runecraft looks quite close apart from #1 has almost 100m on #2 but #1 is retired. Construction will hit 200m xp from neo qdon as he has only 6m left. But summoning is pretty close aswell.

Summary - Magic, Runecraft and Summoning are a "race" to 200m XP.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I believe we still have yet to see the level 3 with a summoning cape. Oh, and of course the level 3 with the slayer cape.

99 summoning cannot be achieved at level 3 combat.

actually with much money and exp lamps its not a problem ...

Actually, how about the fact that Summoning raises your combat level?... :-#

Avid43.png

I believe we still have yet to see the level 3 with a summoning cape. Oh, and of course the level 3 with the slayer cape.

Before you try sounding like a know-it-all, think about the different scenarios. If you go onto an f2p world, you still have 99 summoning but without the combat levels.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Before you try sounding like a know-it-all, think about the different scenarios. If you go onto an f2p world, you still have 99 summoning but without the combat levels.

It's hard to accept that it isn't a F2P skill and therefor shouldn't be counted when in F2P?

2j3qh46.jpg

It's hard to accept that it isn't a F2P skill and therefor shouldn't be counted when in F2P?

I'm having a little deja vu here... didn't we just have this argument a few posts ago? Seriously -.-

The biggest Everest remaining (IMO) is maxium total experience. Doub't it'll ever happen though with skills being added all the time.

I've personally never seen anyone who has the top chompy hunting hat (no idea what it's called).

the first person to get 200M exp in EVERY stat

the first person to solo corp. beast

first person to get 99 slayer at 10hp

first person to get 99 strength at 10hp (barb fishing)

first person to get 99 mage at 10hp

first person to get 99 range at 10hp

first person to get 99 summoning 10hp

^anyone who does that is instantly famous in my books

well 99 mage at 10 hp wouldn't be that hard

first person to get 99 slayer at 10hp

Slayerbelle is working on this. At the moment her 5th account (from what I know of), Ellebreylas (Slayerbelle backwards) has 54 combat and 85 Slayer.

Hey I've just realized isn't she breaking the rules 'You are only promitted to have 3 membership accounts', or was that rule removed? :lol: