RUNE DEFENDER

Kingkapugen

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: WTF!@!@!@!@!@!@!

ok here is my story =[ one day i was sitting at the ge with my obby sheild and thought hay i want to go get a rune defender =]. so i go to the warriors guild get 1000 tokens and some good armour potions and food. i go up stairs talk to the girl about defenders and go in. i kill about 1000 giants!!!!!......and i didnt even get a bronze defender :wall: i wasted almost 2 hours and didnt even get a B R O N Z E defender. so i gave up -.-

does anyone no why the [bleep] i didnt get anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[mod edit please don't go around the censor - phil]

king_kapugen.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took 620 tokens from bronze to two rune. Keep at it.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Rune Defenders aren't impossible to get, but there are a few things you can do to get one faster/more effeciently. If you just go in there and camp a cyclops you're never going to get anything.

The absolute best thing to do is bring a super set, whip/dragon scim, good food depending on how long you're going to stay in the room, wear a ring of wealth(a must) and to circulate through the room either in a clockwise or counter clockwise fashion killing cyclopses. It will do little good to sit and kill the same cyclopse over and over, or even kill them in a random pattern. I have done this many times, and always when I circulate through the room in a cirlce I get a defender MUCH faster.

Kalydil.png

Kalydil.png

-Recipient of Lesser Demon Champion Scroll

I don't remember now how long it took me to get it. I do remember it seemed to take more time just getting the bronze one than it did all the others put together. I almost called it quits before I got the bronze. I finally got it, and as said, the others came pretty quickly. Just hang in there, you will get it.

in4F.gif

its just luck....

i got a new defender per 200 tickets, but recently when i tried to get more rune defenders i ended up spending about 1k tokens and havent had a single one.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

took me 1200 to bronze, i now have 6 rune defenders and wear 1 constantly while fighting, unless i got my guthans on :). it's worth it and good experience, not the fastest but alch your drops and bank your bones, decent money for a poor person.

macho_munky.png

I killed rune animated for 1800 tokens, this got me all the defenders +5 extra rune (6 in total).

I "camped" the two 76's right at the entrance and yes, wore a ring of wealth. As someone said before, make sure you leave and re-enter after every defender so that she releases the cyclops holding the next level defender or another rune defender.

well I decided to go for it. I gave it one more try and after 5k toks I F I N A L Y got bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I'm trying to get Iron and it's not much easier

5000 toks sounds awfully high.. are you sure it was that many? I know 900 got me from bronze-2 rune, and recently I went back to get a couple more after hearing horror stories - got two within 100 tokens.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

well I decided to go for it. I gave it one more try and after 5k toks I F I N A L Y got bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I'm trying to get Iron and it's not much easier

5000 toks sounds awfully high.. are you sure it was that many? I know 900 got me from bronze-2 rune, and recently I went back to get a couple more after hearing horror stories - got two within 100 tokens.

a total of 4500-5000 tokens

king_kapugen.png