You are now aware that you are breathing.

KnightLite

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty intersting to mention this, but whats the point.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Funny, you don't really think about it, but you do it sub-consciously.

And, I really cannot see any discussion value in this,

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Things like breathing and blinking are voluntary actions. You can't control things like youe heart beat and blood pressure, that's involuntary.

Interesting that some animals can do that, like the Thorny Devil lizard, which can raise the pressure of blood in its head to make blood squirt out of its eyes as a defence mechanism.

spacescenev24.jpg

Things like breathing and blinking are voluntary actions. You can't control things like youe heart beat and blood pressure, that's involuntary.

Interesting that some animals can do that, like the Thorny Devil lizard, which can raise the pressure of blood in its head to make blood squirt out of its eyes as a defence mechanism.

Holy [cabbage]... That would be awesome!

It is possible to kinda-sorta control your heartbeat, though. If you speed up or slow down your breathing, your heart rate will follow. I used to do it in my gym class when we had to wear heart rate monitors. I'd breathe fast for a minute to get my rate up then be able to do nothing. One of the better units in gym. :lol:

Someone's been going to /b/ recently. Half the topics there are "you're aware of the pressure you're putting on your mouse now" or what you posted, or something else stupid and relating to things we do without realizing it. It's completely pointless, but what else can I expect from a *channer.

On the lizard topic, that's seriously badass. Although you can control your heartbeat. Why do you think lie detector tests don't always hold up in court? If you focus enough, you can slow down or speed up your heart rate enough to fool those tests.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

It's biologically impossible for a man to stop peeing mid-stream.

I meant beforehand, before you've started to pee, the feeling you get that tells you to go pee. Or is it just something that happens when you get X liquid in bladder?

But now that you bring that up, is it only mid-stream, or is are you able to stop 3/4s of the way? As I guarantee you I can stop then (3/4s). Should try this...and I meant myself.

I assume the bladder releases chemicals or nerve signals when it needs to be emptied.

It is possible to stop mid-stream, but it leaves you with a feeling of intense dissatisfaction, it will annoy you for the rest of the day.

spacescenev24.jpg

I assume the bladder releases chemicals or nerve signals when it needs to be emptied.

It is possible to stop mid-stream, but it leaves you with a feeling of intense dissatisfaction, it will annoy you for the rest of the day.

I always thought that it was just the pressure of a full bladder that told us we needed to go. Like if you've ever waited a really long time to pee or drank lots of water before bed, once you pee there's a very obvious pressure release.

And if it's possible to stop mid-stream, then it's not biologically impossible. :P

I do not breathe.I have been exposed to air for so long it has adapted to my lungs,and it requires me to continue existence,instead of vice versa.

Although I guess the Illuminati in my blood could've helped.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

It's biologically impossible for a man to stop peeing mid-stream.

I would disagree with this.

The last time I had to provide a urine sample, the doctor advised that I fill two containers, one with the first half of the process, and the other with the second.

It feels strange because it isn't something you normally do, but it is possible to at least pause your discharge.

The bladder is not the one that releases the actual chemical signal, it is the hypothalamus which regulates osmotic homeostasis throughout the body. All in all, the bladder can hold approximately 1.5 L in fluids at a complete maximum. The bladder filters the blood through the nephritic system in which the maximum urine capacity is 600 ml. At around 150 ml, the bladder will start to have a pressure on your surrounding tissues to contract and to release all that excrement. The more and more you approach the 600 ml, the less voluntary control you have over your bladder. As it increases near the 600 ml point, it starts to act as a myogenic muscle to get rid of the waste stored to prevent urinary poisoning of the body.

To the point; it is well feasable to stop during the mid stream emptying of the bladder, but the pressure of the urine going through the urethra would be very painful and/or uncomfortable.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Meh. Nothing new to me.

Lol @ bladder talk.

I can hold my pee halfway if I wanted to, is it different for girls?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!