You are now aware that you are breathing.

KnightLite

The whole "You are now aware that you are breathing." doesn't even work for me. :?

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly sure if this is true or not, but I heard you blink less when you are looking at a computer or a television screen. Also, I know that when I play Dance Dance Revolution sometimes I forget to blink since I'm so busy looking at the patterns on the screen and at the end of the song my eyes start to burn. :(

Oiger1.png

when_power_love_150.gif

I'm not exactly sure if this is true or not, but I heard you blink less when you are looking at a computer or a television screen. Also, I know that when I play Dance Dance Revolution sometimes I forget to blink since I'm so busy looking at the patterns on the screen and at the end of the song my eyes start to burn. :(

That is indeed true lol.

Play guitar hero and make note of the trance you go into.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Definately with DDR and any game I think, you look like you're hypnotised or something.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

That's because you cannot afford to blink. :lol:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

That is indeed true lol.

Play guitar hero and make note of the trance you go into.

Oftentimes I'll play guitar hero and not even pay attention to what I'm playing and start thinking about life and stuff like that. It's weird, but it helps the think get going. Unless I'm playing a really hard song or need to concentrate for whatever reason. Works if I'm talking to someone, too.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Why isn't this thread locked yet? It gets really annoying every time I visit off-topic.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Why isn't this thread locked yet? It gets really annoying every time I visit off-topic.

Don't post on it if you don't like it? You are further bumping the thread...

That doesn't stop it from being locked.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

*bumps a little bit* :twss:

*bumps a little bit* :twss:

It isn't locked be cause it was awesome

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

• 4 months later...
How exactly do these work again?

I can't remember. I know they make you think about it, but why it makes you screw up your breathing/blinking/morganfreemanasyourinnervoice I don't remember.

I believe it brings the subconscious actions into the conscious mind. You now have to think about the action before you can complete it. Once the subconscious takes over again you forget about it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

How exactly do these work again?

I can't remember. I know they make you think about it, but why it makes you screw up your breathing/blinking/morganfreemanasyourinnervoice I don't remember.

I believe it brings the subconscious actions into the conscious mind. You now have to think about the action before you can complete it. Once the subconscious takes over again you forget about it.

Alright, thanks for the explanation.

The breathing one doesn't work on me, the blinking one does, and I've never really been able to purposely change my insidemyhead voice.

Why does this thread still exist?

(For someone reason, my breathing doesn't get funny when I read this anymore)

Maybe you built up an immunity?

There isn't much else to discuss on this thread anymore. Most of the replies will just be spam, judging by the last few pages.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!