rune chain

rune mace

11614 coins

lots of random herbs (like 10)

lots of random seeds (like 10)

26 deaths, 12 deaths

2 prayer potions(3)

All charms, 3 at a time

this is for now.. some of these drops i've had more of, i'll post more maybe later ;)

tipitsignature134jg0.jpg

Its funny, they are WAY harder to kill after the quest, than during the quest. GO figure.......

Helps when you have 255 in your melee stats, no?

EDIT: I hate/love you bob. 30m.. argh.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I didn't record the charms, but these are my drops from solo:

1. (can't remember)

2. rune mace

--------------------------------------------

3. (killed it, but had to teleport, due to not knowing well how to kill them :P)

4. rune sword

5. 29 lava runes

6. rune sword

7. rune chainbody

8. 3× super defence potion(3) (unnoted)

9. Ene 8-10 sharkov(unnoted)

10. lots of seeds

11. seeds

12. adamant battleaxe

13. 36 death runes

14. a few different herbs

15. adamant battleaxe

16. adamant battleaxe

17. 4× adamant bar(unnoted)

18. rune square shield

19. 4× diamond(noted)

20. rune sword

21. about 10k cash

22. nothing but ashes -.-

23. 15 blood runes

24. 4× fire talisman(unnoted)

25. 29 death runes

26. 12k cash

27. 28 lava runes

28. seeds

29. 27 law runes

30. 4× diamond(noted)

31. 6× super defence potion(unnoted)

32. 8.4k cash

33. 33 lava runes

34. 4× diamonds(noted)

35. herbs

36. 26 lava runes

37. 3 fire talismans(unnoted)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

22 laws

4 unnoted diamonds

8 unnoted sharks

rune mace

rune square

rune sword

assorted herbs and seeds

12k gp

5 unnoted adamantite bars

8 unnoted defence potion (3)

prayer potion (3)

charms, 3 per drop

ruined dragon parts (had the lump)

Most of what I had so far :)

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

I got 3 addy bars and a rune sword.

On an entirely different note, if you're killing these guys, MAKE AN EXTRA SAPPHIRE LANTERN and leave it in your bank. I lagged and promptly caught double 25s from 2 demons, which finished me off before my unicorn healed me. Then a maze took me away RIGHT after I died. I got to Lumbridge as quickly as I could, and then was like "oh, crap, I don't have another sapphire lantern." My grave collapsed while I was in the GE and I gave up -.-

At least I got 10mil from the quest, so I'm still ahead even after replacing my Verac and Karil parts.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Negative or positive effect on prayer switching for Jad though? Hmm...

Positive because youre bettering your ability to react and prayer switch accordingly but negative since they dont have the same attack animations so that might confuse you a little.

Still not a big deal though lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Negative or positive effect on prayer switching for Jad though? Hmm...

Positive because youre bettering your ability to react and prayer switch accordingly but negative since they dont have the same attack animations so that might confuse you a little.

Still not a big deal though lol.

The only reason I thought it might be negative is because these actually seem to use a pattern for their attacks, and (correct me if I'm wrong) Jad attacks randomly.

2dgucz6.png

On an entirely different note, if you're killing these guys, MAKE AN EXTRA SAPPHIRE LANTERN and leave it in your bank. I lagged and promptly caught double 25s from 2 demons, which finished me off before my unicorn healed me. Then a maze took me away RIGHT after I died. I got to Lumbridge as quickly as I could, and then was like "oh, crap, I don't have another sapphire lantern." My grave collapsed while I was in the GE and I gave up -.-

At least I got 10mil from the quest, so I'm still ahead even after replacing my Verac and Karil parts.

Or you could just turn another bullseye lantern into a sapphire lantern lol

The only reason I thought it might be negative is because these actually seem to use a pattern for their attacks, and (correct me if I'm wrong) Jad attacks randomly.

these are random aswell, just somewhat predictable (as when they charge there are only 2 attacks that he can do and he WILL do a mage att so its wise to always turn mage on when it charges)

the big difference is 1. you can predict every att from jad due to animation/sound and 2. when you get one wrong with tormented demons youre not dead as they only hit like 24 max as with jad you cant make a mistake twice

(btw am i like the unluckiest demon slayer atm or what? ive solo'ed 200 now and havent gotten a single solo drop at all!)

Lord_Beloved.png

Yeah, if you have one. Oiled lanterns never sell on the GE, so you have to get an empty one and go all the way to Rimmington to make lamp oil. It's kind of hard to do in five minutes. The point is to have a backup to get down there so the same thing doesn't happen to you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Yeah, if you have one. Oiled lanterns never sell on the GE, so you have to get an empty one and go all the way to Rimmington to make lamp oil. It's kind of hard to do in five minutes. The point is to have a backup to get down there so the same thing doesn't happen to you.

I think you can use a sapphire on a finished, unlit bullseye lantern and make a sapphire lantern from it.

2dvjurb.png

I think you can use a sapphire on a finished, unlit bullseye lantern and make a sapphire lantern from it.

bulleye lanterns do not sell,the one with oil in it already.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

bulleye lanterns do not sell,the one with oil in it already.

I bought 5 of them yesterday for questing, overnight. So I guess green's right, you should buy some extra's in case you die.

2dvjurb.png