Dragon Claws

Ajdinp

any1 else smell a nerf soon?

think about it.....

A really good weapon which has low requirements to wield. In about a month or 2 there will be plenty of them on the market.

They will start to lower in price. a weapon the can 1 hit people selling for 2m? 1m? 500k?

Eventually a 1-hitting weapon will be selling for those prices above and that will cause jagex to nerf them

sorry if i'm wrong.....please post your thought about what i said....just dont flame me please? :pray:

or that a little lame dragon thingy costing 80m (seeing as ags, the former epic spec weapon, 60m =p)

as not many people are able to do quest + kill the tormented demons, which d claws is a rare drop to

Xenon_101.png

Xenon_101.png

99 Range on 08/25/08!

Solo Arma Hilt on 12/06/08! (clicky)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think about it.....

A really good weapon which has low requirements to wield. In about a month or 2 there will be plenty of them on the market.

They will start to lower in price. a weapon the can 1 hit people selling for 2m? 1m? 500k?

Eventually a 1-hitting weapon will be selling for those prices above and that will cause jagex to nerf them

sorry if i'm wrong.....please post your thought about what i said....just dont flame me please? :pray:

or that a little lame dragon thingy costing 80m (seeing as ags, the former epic spec weapon, 60m =p)

as not many people are able to do quest + kill the tormented demons, which d claws is a rare drop to

If any nerf, probably that the first spec will take 6/10 instead of 5/10 so you can't do it twice in a row...

2dgucz6.png

Has anyone else noticed that in every one of the pics on this thread, that two of the hits add up to a third (like 6-7-13 and 18-18-36)?

Probably coincidence, but who knows?

Maybe that's the "chance for an awesome hit" part of the spec. :-k

Could be but I'm guessing it's going to be fixed because it shows some sort of pattern which doesn't seem like a normal attack. After all we all thought the Abyssal Whip's spec was max or nothing but it got fixed too :\.

It was just a coincidence, seen other pics with spec of like 22-11-6-5.

And wow, this wep looks like it can do some major damage! :ohnoes:

Will we be seeing specs like 36-36-36-36 = 144?

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

:D :D :D

[hide=]200pi03.png[/hide]

Like my second dragon drop, ever.

I took them to the duel arena too. Shredded some people with no armor, not sure how it would fare against someone WITH armor (probally not to well) but if it's as accurate and fast as a dragon dagger, and it has the same number of hits for the special bar but in two specials... defiantly a solid 1up on it.

:D :D :D

[hide=]200pi03.png[/hide]

Like my second dragon drop, ever.

I took them to the duel arena too. Shredded some people with no armor, not sure how it would fare against someone WITH armor (probally not to well) but if it's as accurate and fast as a dragon dagger, and it has the same number of hits for the special bar but in two specials... defiantly a solid 1up on it.

can i buy plox ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

can i buy plox ;)

I'd be selling on forums if I had junk, but in the meantime I think I'll hold onto them and see what they do. They're supposedly a very rare drop, so I anticipate they'll go up in price pretty quickly, especially if their special is as useful as I hope it is. They can't go any lower at this point and I doubt they ever will.

think about it.....

The chances of a nerf really depend on how many people actually do the quest, at the minute i wouldnt say there going to be as wide spread as the godswords for instance. Hopefully rather than nerfing the weapon if they get to popular they'll just nerf the drop rate.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Has anyone else noticed that in every one of the pics on this thread, that two of the hits add up to a third (like 6-7-13 and 18-18-36)?

Could be but I'm guessing it's going to be fixed because it shows some sort of pattern which doesn't seem like a normal attack. After all we all thought the Abyssal Whip's spec was max or nothing but it got fixed too :\.

The 6 and the 5 in your example adds up to the 11..... kind of an unlucky example eh? ::' Or maybe it's always like that?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

can i buy plox ;)

I'd be selling on forums if I had junk, but in the meantime I think I'll hold onto them and see what they do. They're supposedly a very rare drop, so I anticipate they'll go up in price pretty quickly, especially if their special is as useful as I hope it is. They can't go any lower at this point and I doubt they ever will.

nah' just kidding smart move actually, go to dual arena and test the special :D :thumbsup:

99melee.jpg

can i buy plox ;)

damn jackass!

nah' just kidding smart move actually, go to dual arena and test the special :D :thumbsup:

I am atm. I LOVE THESE THINGS. They have 13 more slash attack than dragon dagger + defender, and 11 more strength. And let's not forget that they have def bonuses ; like +10 more than defender, so that beats defender too. I'm utterly destroying people. Even a guy with a DFS+ whip got 2 hit. 5/5 duels I 2 speced them. Yes, this time they had armor on.

Is anyone else noticing that weird damage pattern they seem to have from the pictures?

2 low hits roughly adding the the middle hit, then the highest hit being all 3 other hits added together. (roughly)

EDIT: People have noticed it. Is this always true?

Is anyone else noticing that weird damage pattern they seem to have from the pictures?

2 low hits roughly adding the the middle hit, then the highest hit being all 3 other hits added together. (roughly)

EDIT: People have noticed it. Is this always true?

nah saw a picture in the pic tread proving it wrong page 182 i think ;)

99melee.jpg

The 6 and the 5 in your example adds up to the 11..... kind of an unlucky example eh? ::' Or maybe it's always like that?

that's what they did for the magic shortbow and well it lost its cool from then onwards.

i think this wepeon has potentional(sp?), but we have yet to see a Tipiter showing some of their high hits

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Wow, that 3 hits add up to the 4th is seeming like it's true. I've screened a lot of specs (didn't save them) where all 4 hits hit and it was true for all of them, except for one which was one off. However, the guide on runescape.com says "4 hits with a high chance of inflicting a lot of damage". Wheras with DDS I seem to get a lot of bad specials, not only do I hit a lot higher a lot more often with the D claws, but it seems like they're a lot more accurate, too. Like I said, I was consistently destroying my opponents.

4th hit has to be a bug

No thats the chance of inflicting high damage.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I am loving my pair, hits into 60s fairly regularly and 70s and 80s arent too rare.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Wow, that 3 hits add up to the 4th is seeming like it's true. I've screened a lot of specs (didn't save them) where all 4 hits hit and it was true for all of them, except for one which was one off. However, the guide on runescape.com says "4 hits with a high chance of inflicting a lot of damage". Wheras with DDS I seem to get a lot of bad specials, not only do I hit a lot higher a lot more often with the D claws, but it seems like they're a lot more accurate, too. Like I said, I was consistently destroying my opponents.

Oh, I just went through my pictures and most of them turn out the same. It's like the first two hits added Equal the 3rd hit. And the 3rd hit Doubled Equals the 4th.

Maulmachine, how did you get yours? :shock:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Heh, I didn't even know they were out >.>.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I