what do u rekon is teh most useless skill out there?

go2guy

Runecrafting might be pointless, but its not more pointless than firemaking. Seriously, firemaking is so pointless that I don't know why jagex doesn't delete it or make some use for it like maybe shooting fire arrows or pouring oil on people and setting them alight, that kind of thing that would be used very commonly.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runecrafting might be pointless, but its not more pointless than firemaking. Seriously, firemaking is so pointless that I don't know why jagex doesn't delete it or make some use for it like maybe shooting fire arrows or pouring oil on people and setting them alight, that kind of thing that would be used very commonly.

I like your Firemaking ideas :thumbsup:

But Runecrafting is NOT pointless. They provide runes for magic, and tons of money!!

• 2 weeks later...

Firemaking and in some way fletching are just a response to Woodcutting skill, the idea of cutting logs for nothing? was just useless, so they decided to amke something within it, anyway fletching gives lots more advantages than firemaking does.

Most Useless skill, Herblore LOL. Just train your skills and you wont need pots :P

Road to success <--- Blog :D

skala2.png

99 Hunter 99 Firemaking 99 Cooking

99 Thieving 92 Runecraft 99 Fletching

99 Herblore99 Agility

Firemaking and in some way fletching are just a response to Woodcutting skill, the idea of cutting logs for nothing? was just useless, so they decided to amke something within it, anyway fletching gives lots more advantages than firemaking does.

Most Useless skill, Herblore LOL. Just train your skills and you wont need pots :P

I think Woodcutting was created because Jagex wanted RuneScape to be like living in this age. Firemaking was a response to wcing, but dont forget that Fletching is a response to Ranged and Woodcutting.

As for Herblore, it helps in the storylines of many quests ::'

I didn't read the whole thread, but there were some posts on the first page talking about the uselessness of agility. Agility is far from useless. :P How about all those shortcuts? The energy recovery rate? It's MUCH, much faster than it is if you have no agility levels. There is a lot of return for agility, and I just wanted to point that out.

I agree with firemaking being one of the more useless skills. How about theiving, though? It's a completely independent skill that offers very little. Sure you can get coins or runes, among other things, but in this day and age of Runescape, everyone knows there are much better ways of getting money. I'd say thieving is definitely one of the more useless skills. :D

Blakdragon39.png

Proper speeling.

On a more serious note, I agree that firemaking is the most useless, as the only way (that I'm aware of) to make money are Pyre ships and burning Shades.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".