wow i didnt just fall for that!!

pow4002

OK so im fat and happy and very tired from turkey day. some guy comes up hey join my clan, why not. He says a website and says its a link(not saying will tell if you ask) Me being drowsy thinking cool.It loads up a copy and pasted whole runescape like if i clicked home they would have the current updates etc. so i go to log in and the box wouldnt work, i think whatever dum computers slow again. i enter my pass etc log in and then try to go to page 2 of there forums.It says cant load then i start to wake up out of my half asleep daze. im like wait this is a [LikelyScam] website this couldnt be a link! so i open up my runescape and good old jagex me being a 5 yr member dosent even know how to change his pass. So i figure it out i think (pass recovery thing going right now). So now i have to wait for 1 to 2 hours for it to go through. the bad news is i set my recovery questions 4 yrs ago and lost the paper i wrote it on, lost my first account id (had it written down im my wallet that just got stolen along with my id and 200 cash, better and better, eh) so i got my zip code, email, down i think (ffs i was 10 i cant even remeber what stuff i used) So please if anyone has some advice or some encouragment, because my lv 111 pow400 (my baby T.T) is in some dirty scammers hands.

No much use, since the scammer can delete the pin in three days.

I would try to take a guess at my own questions...since I dont even remember which question is which now

Yes but as long as he banks then sets a pin, then changes his pass, the items will be safe if the scammer is on his acc. But in 3 days the scammer won't be able to get on the acc when the pin is off as his pass will be different.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Change your password and possibly try setting new recovery questions. Also make sure you have a bank PIN and change it so it expires after 7 days if you forget it. (meaning the scammer won't get your accounts items for 7 days instead of 3, giving you more time to get your account fully safe and in your hands again)