Tormented Wraiths - Nine+40

1/10 due to arrogance :)

And you smart boy, he said to rate his kills not his arrogance.

PEOPLE why do u have to make someone feel bad, just because they played and posted here?

yes, but he also forget to mention vote 8/10 or higher or get abused, people should be able to vote how they feel about it not what the creater thinks, i was going to rate properly, but after reading the thread he doesn't deserve that, rant over.

baileydafrog.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe,,, it's called rate this, not "give me a 10/10 rate"

Imo this is a good achievement. 7/10 for killing that much

Where have i said or demanded 10/10?

You people who are blind to the facts should get things straight before you comment my posts. I was curious as to why i got 7/10. There is difference between being curious, and being demanding (Which then points to that your arrogant)...

The fact is:

10/10 - As Skully_SC said that deserves big kills (He said 10K as example), but i say 3K-5K kills is decent amount for 10/10. We had a discussion!

9/10 - Is what i should get if i killed 1K Tormented Wraiths

8/10 - I would say this is right RATE, but i never demanded it!

So why am i arrogant just because i questioned a Rate, is it a crime to discuss a rate?

Those of you who judged me wrong are sad.

I had Determindation as goal. Which i have stated in my first post. It was not about the drops nor the cash or watever: but it was all about STICKING TO IT.

So if you somehow got a problem with me or think i am arrogant (Because you were so stupid and didn't read the whole thread) : [bleep] you. :mrgreen:

[bleep]-you-america1.jpg

Blood [developmentally delayed]s...

10/10 - As Skully_SC said that deserves big kills (He said 10K as example), but i say 3K-5K kills is decent amount for 10/10. We had a discussion!

Wow you already have it planned don't you ::'

Maybe next time you post you can just put in your thread what each rating can be for, then no one will actually have to rate, they can just look up on your stupid little table and find what they should be rating ::'

You're such a nerd it isn't even funny.

Maybe next time you post you can just put in your thread what each rating can be for, then no one will actually have to rate, they can just look up on your stupid little table and find what they should be rating ::'

How about taking your finger up your as?

Can you please make me another little table, im not sure what to rate that one? :?

Can you please make me another little table, im not sure what to rate that one? :?

How is telling my view of rating my own achievement, a table for others to use?...

Your such a [developmentally delayed]ed [puncture]. The only thing you can do is troll my posts and say things about how you don't like me and make a argument.

There is no proof that i am arrogant nor demanding. I just questioned a rate because i knew there was not much more i could do to get rated higher (Not that i did this all to get a 10/10 [cabbage].).

As for taking your finger up your as? That's what scum like you deserv. and you don't need to rate it, you just need to do it liek you always do. Stick it up your as...

There is no proof that i am arrogant nor demanding.

And i said that where?

10/10 for being a drama queen

So your arguing with me for nothing. I would rate your kind, but people who are trash can't be rated as they are not good for nothing. So how about [bleep]ing off instead :thumbup:

Ya just take it out and have a sniff, you will understand how ur mouth smells after talking junk like u always do btw

Oake

O noes! The hippy crew are mad!

Seriously, shut up? Anyone is free to rate what they like there is no need for this junk.

Has anyone said otherwise? You need to shut up. Noone has said that you can't rate what you want. I have said though that you should consider factors before you rate but that's not it.

Seriously, shut up? Anyone is free to rate what they like there is no need for this junk.

Has anyone said otherwise? You need to shut up. Noone has said that you can't rate what you want. I have said though that you should consider factors before you rate but that's not it.

So don't argue with them for it. :lol:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The first person i "argued" with was you. Where i just said this "Why 7/10". Tell me why is it such big deal to ask why i got a rate?

Is so hard to comment on why you gave me the rate?

Reason i telling you to shut up is that you from my view seem to like to encourage more and more [cabbage] on this thread. But to be honest, i am sick of being nice...

People call me arrogant, for what i say but they don't have a [cabbage] to back up what they say. Why am i going on about arrogance? Because many in thread thinks i am arrogant...

Where is your proof? Tell me...

The first person i "argued" with was you. Where i just said this "Why 7/10". Tell me why is it such big deal to ask why i got a rate?

Is so hard to comment on why you gave me the rate?

Reason i telling you to shut up is that you from my view seem to like to encourage more and more [cabbage] on this thread. But to be honest, i am sick of being nice...

People call me arrogant, for what i say but they don't have a [cabbage] to back up what they say. Why am i going on about arrogance? Because many in thread thinks i am arrogant...

Where is your proof? Tell me...

were is mi proof of wat?

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

That last line wasn't to you. But i am curious why do you post non relevant posts in this thread?

Hey i don't mind it. But what's point of it?

If there is no point then it's spam. As for why i am being so aggressive? Mods ain't doing [cabbage].

Constantly if i ask or say something that can be seen as negative all of sudden a whole circus of [cabbage] heads gather up without reading the bloody thread and start going off on [cabbage] they don't know about.

So don't act stupid, why the hell are you posting for?

You aren't rating anymore, you aren't being relevant. So as thread poster i'd like to know if that's so much to ask of (Consider asking you to comment your 7/10 rate was such a big hassel for u).

I am serious because i decided to post it on here and hear some comments about it. Then people call me arrogant for questioning a RATE!

On top of it: There's always losers who are spamming or flamming.

So i am tired of posting something and then be flammed or spammed. IF anyone gonna do it i am gonna bloody flame/spam/trash talk them.

But i won't be posting a achievement ever again on this community forum. This community has loads of [cabbage] heads and few decent people in it.

E for effort

just playing, great job sticking with it, bet it felt good

7/10

Thanks, but why 7/10? Do you know how long those kills took? :o

Don't worry, he talks junk all the time.

You just busted the myth on the holy elixir drop at the wraiths.

Congratulation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I talk junk all the time? Good luck finding one tipit user who agrees with that...

OT: I gave you a 7/10 because the drop that you got is considered junk these days, so although you showed a great deal of determination in getting it, I don't feel like the drop is good enough to warrant a rate higher than 7/10. Hope that clears things up.

Thanks for sticking up for me BlingyBabe <3:

That's cool Xlippsx. I don't mind the rate at all, but just when i asked for comments about why you+Skullysc+ some otehrs rated 7/10 i got marked as demanding arrogant person...

So that's why i am so pissed off...

Because there's [developmentally delayed]s that can't never stop being immature..

Now I remembered why I avoid Rate This...

Really, does it really matter if some guy gives you a low rating. It's not like it someone giving it a low rating makes it bad, it's just their opinion.

Anyways, 8/10.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp