Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you stand on this side of the room, the mage won't attack you and all you waste is arrrows/bolts which you can pick up anyways, beware though, you'll have to wait for the other mages to become unaggressive (about 15 minutes?)

dhaispotgg2.png

w771.png

C1Geq.png

To wear them you must've done the Bork miniquest, so you might as well assume that you must do it to get them as a drop too.

With drop rates as low as they are for these items, it's better to be safe than sorry.

not true, i got them before the quest and then i did it.

To wear them you must've done the Bork miniquest, so you might as well assume that you must do it to get them as a drop too.

With drop rates as low as they are for these items, it's better to be safe than sorry.

not true, i got them before the quest and then i did it.

Killing bork isnt a quest though, its more of a mini-quest or minigame if you will.

And a few friends of mine confirm that you must kill bork to wear the robes.

I'm so glad I sold my Dagon'hai robe set for 1.3M when they were still going up, cuz the next day they started crashing. Although I'm not too happy about selling my Elite Black armor set for 1.4 cuz it kept going up afterwards. Oh well, I'm happy with a multi-million coin quest reward :D

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5