Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

Actually, I dont think they've totally given in.

As far as I know, the knights have dropped the armor since the day they were released. I don't believe Jagex has changed them.

The dragon plate assist, the assist could have been forgotton. Lumps were forgotton under the coinshare list and that had to be fixed, whose to say they originally didn't intend the d plate to be assistable, but just messed up? In addition they could have to stop quick cash over the first few days. The difference between 3 shards and a plate was 900k, so all smiths had to do was trade plates for parts + 900k and make millions easily an hour. That is less likely but Idk.

As for lowering the smith level, that's either giving in, but I'd say they have something else planned (no idea)

You do know that you have to use a single-use Blast Hammer that costs 1,000k to smith the platebodies right?

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I dont think they've totally given in.

As far as I know, the knights have dropped the armor since the day they were released. I don't believe Jagex has changed them.

The dragon plate assist, the assist could have been forgotton. Lumps were forgotton under the coinshare list and that had to be fixed, whose to say they originally didn't intend the d plate to be assistable, but just messed up? In addition they could have to stop quick cash over the first few days. The difference between 3 shards and a plate was 900k, so all smiths had to do was trade plates for parts + 900k and make millions easily an hour. That is less likely but Idk.

As for lowering the smith level, that's either giving in, but I'd say they have something else planned (no idea)

You do know that you have to use a single-use Blast Hammer that costs 1,000k to smith the platebodies right?

So, now that they're assistable, the player who actually ends up with a plate still loses 1 mill. It's the same cost to the one who ends up with the plate and the guy giving the assist still ends up with only the exp (since they don't have to have a hammer of their own and don't get the 1 mill off of who they're assisting).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Actually, the person who's smithing the plate has to have the hammer, not the assister.

Huge problems will be met when people realize that the plate and pieces are intertwined in price. The total value of the pieces is exactly 1,000,000 gp less than the complete plate.

2496 Completionist

A friend of mine has gotten elite legs from the elite black knights after the quest, so it's not impossible.

Do you have any proof of this because i don't really believe you.

But Jagex says you can get...

Look, I'll go kill a few and see if I get some elite armour, okay?

EDIT: Umm... how do you get back? :wall:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

This is very frustrating because if you lose your robes (say you die), you have to buy another pair (for a few mill) to finish the quest.

So don't die.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

What was a thread about the Dagon'hai robes is now a thread about the elite black armour? What happened to trying to get a Dagon'hai robe drop? Anyone working on it?

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Unless I'm mistaken, this isn't a first; the Amulet of Accuracy does the same thing.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

This is very frustrating because if you lose your robes (say you die), you have to buy another pair (for a few mill) to finish the quest.

It depends on where you die. If you die on the final boss, you don't need to buy them back to get back into the chasm. Otherwise where would you die?

Unless I'm mistaken, this isn't a first; the Amulet of Accuracy does the same thing.

The Amulet of Accuracy isn't required for anything.

2dgucz6.png

It depends on where you die. If you die on the final boss, you don't need to buy them back to get back into the chasm. Otherwise where would you die?

I can confirm the first statement,,, as i died on the final boss,,, like 5 times (killedhim with taking 24 damage when i plugged a mouse in instead of yucky touchpad..)

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

What's so good about Daigon'hai robes anyway?

They're the best looking robes out there (IMO), and they're mystic with a prayer bonus. Not really THAT great to mage in (I'd consider this armour for rock lobs), but it looks awesome.

I've been killing alot of elite knights, black sallamander seems to be the most relaxing way to do it. I'll post a pic if I get a drop.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

What's so good about Daigon'hai robes anyway?

They're the best looking robes out there (IMO), and they're mystic with a prayer bonus. Not really THAT great to mage in (I'd consider this armour for rock lobs), but it looks awesome.

I've been killing alot of elite knights, black sallamander seems to be the most relaxing way to do it. I'll post a pic if I get a drop.

Another easy way is to attack lots at once: then run to a safe-spot/out of the range.. Wait 5 minutes and "boom" their prayer runs out! (yes it does..).

Let's say without prayer you kill 5 a minute: that means you need to find 25 elite warriors!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well when I was in the catacombs I was low on inv space, and when i got the second pair of elite armour i thought "why would i need two sets?" and dropped one.

turns out you need two sets.

So anyway I was lucky and a nice tifer lent me a pair - but if i had no friends I would have had to have dished out millions to get a new pair.

Thought....

Arent most quest items/clothing untrabable and have the "destroy" feature, but yet anyone with the required defence, or mage stats can wear

I cant believe that something doesnt drop them...

yes this is a runescape first, and very surprising on jagex' part

i really like that they did it though gives a new dimension to the game (although im pretty sure the people who eventually will be wearing these outfits will be people that come nowhere near the requirements to do the quest! :P)

this might even open up the road of selling boots (up to rune) on f2p worlds, addy and rune boots would rise quite a bit and would give a good incentive to get people slayering again, but thats a whole other discussion ;)

Selling Rune Boots on F2P? That may be nice...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Ok .....

So after days of wondering about the Dagon' hai robes and doing exploring I have found what drops them.

Be prepared for a long stay , because the drops are few and far between !

I spent three days with my wife fighting at the location and between the two of us we accumulated.

(3) Dagon'hai hats

(1) Dagon'hai robe top

So..... Im guessing you would like to know what drops them ?

They are ........ Dagon'hai Monks in the Chaos Tunnels ...

Happy hunting !

Ok .....

So after days of wondering about the Dagon' hai robes and doing exploring I have found what drops them.

Be prepared for a long stay , because the drops are few and far between !

I spent three days with my wife fighting at the location and between the two of us we accumulated.

(3) Dagon'hai hats

(1) Dagon'hai robe top

So..... Im guessing you would like to know what drops them ?

They are ........ Dagon'hai Monks in the Chaos Tunnels ...

Happy hunting !

Err, do they even exist? if so where in the chaos tunnels are they?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^