Weekly Poll: What web browser do you use?

n_odie

I use Exsploer cause...Im on a sheared computer and im lazy to download firefox atm.

Its on my list: "To do things when im not lazy list".

Also I cannot vote in this one for some reason its not appearing for me. #-o

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz, its wierd for me...i had ie 7 and thought it was awesome...then i got safari, and was using that cuz i like the bookmarks tab among other things...then i wanted tipit microhelper just to say i got it...so i got firefox. upon using firefox...i fell in love w/ it. it honestly is the best of ie and safari put together. now i use firefox mostly, and the other two sometimes...i have all 3. \'

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

While I have IE6 as an option, I prefer FireFox v2-series... It doesn't have limitations that v1.5-series has, and doesn't have any of the annoying v3-series functions... And heck, I've been hearing about FF v3-series issues anyway... Also, I used to use Netscape Communicator v4.08, and FireFox makes Netscape look like utter [bleep] ... :ugeek:

Long Live The FireFox Revolution!!! :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. "To hell with IE/Safari/Chrome/Opera/Netscape/any-other-stupid-browser..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

although i used to use mozilla i no longer use it because i have grown more used to Safari ( the mac internet thingy)

since my PC has since died i dont use mozilla all that much anymore. but since safari no longer makes runescape freeze i now use it instead.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Opera.

Not pointing any fingers at anyone in this thread but Firefox users tend to develop a sort of fanboy/girl mentality and they will put down other browsers without having ever used them. They act like using Firefox is cool and rebellious. Maybe it was two(?) years ago when FF was new and people started hearing about it, now there's just as many if not more people who use FF than IE.

FireFox all the way, and I lol-ed that Opera has 19 votes. I didn't know anyone actually uses it.

Why? Opera certainly holds its own with smaller taskbars, the wand, takes up far less memory, and can out preform it by far in javascript. Firefox has customizations and ease of use on its side. Not that Opera does not, but Firefox has the upper hand though. If you want raw speed however, you should look to Chrome. It is certainly much faster opening in itself and benchmarks indicate a 10% hand to Chrome when page loading. And mind you, it is still in beta.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I started out as a FF boy...then i met Opera...then i FELL IN LOVE WITH CHROME.

You get so much less clutter, its as if your screen had a growth spurt. Uses less than half the processing power and RAM that firefox does.

It is incredible

Lanthode.png

Well I did use firefox till people above said chrome is ftw so I gave it a try and omg its so fast and awesome. Chrome = FTW! O.O

Edit: Actually I tried Opera instead of chrome, its very similar but chrome looks at what your doing and sees everything you type, which put me off a bit. :/

But to be honest I use Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. :lol:

Well I did use firefox till people above said chrome is ftw so I gave it a try and omg its so fast and awesome. Chrome = FTW! O.O

Wish more people would be like this: actually willing to give something new a go, even if they like what they have at the moment.

Good on ye :D

Lanthode.png

I use Firefox for most browsing, I like the way it looks better. My computer doesn't like me messing with the chrome themes for some reason. However, the application shortcuts in chrome are a godsend.

Foooman.png

Firefox FTW!

I actually have been using it since Version 1.0 after trying other stuff, like Opera that were out at the time, and have never looked back. Now I actually run Ubuntu, so it came with it and works quite well. Also, pretty much all of the good things in IE and Safari, such as tabs and add-ons were taken from Firefox, although not implemented as well \'

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551