Rag and Bone Man Part 2

renwick

In Rag and Bone Man Part 2 (the one with the list), is the quest diary meant to change after you read the list? Atm mine says that I should go and read the list, but I have already done that. I have been killing bats for ages now, and still no drop. Do I need to do anything else to start the subquest?

You need to read the sign by the odd old man to see which ones you still need

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Would you think a ring of wealth will work? Been killing werewolves at canafis pub for ages now.....

Ring of wealth does not have an effect

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Would you think a ring of wealth will work? Been killing werewolves at canafis pub for ages now.....

Ring of wealth does not have an effect

Hmm ok then. Tried to switch it around a bit, but no bone from fire giants in half an hour >.<

• 7 months later...

I'm struggling with the wishlist, by way of not knowing what I still need to get, for some reason I don't see a list showing what I have got and still need, the wishlist has not changed, even though I have given the old guy some of the bones, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, quest list shows no change from when I did part 1 :(

any ideas, thanks ..

I'm struggling with the wishlist, by way of not knowing what I still need to get, for some reason I don't see a list showing what I have got and still need, the wishlist has not changed, even though I have given the old guy some of the bones, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, quest list shows no change from when I did part 1 :(

any ideas, thanks ..

You need to read the sign by the odd old man to see which ones you still need