Let the flame commence. (80 Fletching)

this deserves a Lol

Don't talk too much. You only got 86 fletching so a LOL from you? no. just.. no -.-

Grats starman on 80 fletch :D 6/10 :D

Good luck on 99 :)

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, just ignore the people who bash/flame you.

They probably don't have the level themselves, and also they're probably thinking "0mg, it's not a 99!".

GL on 99.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

im going to put your rate in a mathematical equation.

fletching+the horrible achievement of 80= congratulations your a [bleep].

dont waste our time posting a rate this for 90 fletching either.

and if you want to flame me for not even having 80 fletching go for it i dont care.

`88

Don't waste OUR time? You're the forums spoke person now are u? He can post what the hell he likes, YOU chose to click on this topic despite knowing what it was for, if u see his 90 Fletching post, DON'T click it.

It is such a shame so many morons joined Tip.it, it really is.

2lifw20.jpg

8.5/10, i hate fletching, only got to 41 and got bored of it.

Don't flame him. How many of you actually have a fletching cape? If you think it's so easy go get it and come back.

Not to spam/flame or anything, but that argument is just pointless. Those who don't have 99 fletching and still flame star for that level probably think it's a complete waste of time (which I agree with) and not worth making a thread for, they don't have it themselves because they'd rather do something more fun/useful.

/stuff.

9/10 lolol@

2dvjurb.png

88_click wrote:

im going to put your rate in a mathematical equation.

fletching+the horrible achievement of 80= congratulations your a [bleep].

dont waste our time posting a rate this for 90 fletching either.

and if you want to flame me for not even having 80 fletching go for it i dont care.

`88

Don't waste OUR time? You're the forums spoke person now are u? He can post what the hell he likes, YOU chose to click on this topic despite knowing what it was for, if u see his 90 Fletching post, DON'T click it.

It is such a shame so many morons joined Tip.it, it really is.

~looks as if you just joined tip.it, and by the way don't tell me what you want me to post mom jeez!

his title says let the flame commence, so thats what he deserves. if he is so stupid enough not to know he will get put down for this then he is a moron ( no offense ).

And on topic ill give you a 3/10 i guess for effort.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

He made a post for 70 Fletching and he got abuse from aload of idiots, but it IS an achievement and it CAN be posted here.

Just because alot of No Lifers get 99 fletching in 3 days, they think it isnt anything to be proud of, he could of played an hour a day for the last however long to get 80. In that case it IS a big thing.

Oh and this username is just another one I use, I still have a name from when this was Scapeboard, so don't let the user registration date on this one fool you.

2lifw20.jpg

I'm going to be completely honest:

0.5/10

Infam0us911 does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 2 million in a category and reach a skill level of 30 or the minigame's minimum score.

why r u so epic fail?

come on and go get 99!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

*runs around chaotically with a pack of matches screaming FIRE!!!*

5/10. You did good, but fletching is a ridiculously easy skill to level, and 80 in it is nothing compared to what it takes to reach level 80 in some other skills. Still, a bold move from your part to post a thread for it. :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

Why even post this...........

He posted it because HE wanted to, does he have to ask your permission? Why even post a stupid reply?

Another muppet.

Stop triple-posting and acting like you make the rules and can tell people what to do. Star did say "Let the flame commence" henceforth bringing forth flaming. Seriously dude, use your brain :roll: and read the title

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

0.5/10

Infam0us911 does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 2 million in a category and reach a skill level of 30 or the minigame's minimum score.

why r u so epic fail?

come on and go get 99!

Maybe because that's not my RSN? :roll:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

0.5/10

why r u so epic fail?

come on and go get 99!

Maybe because that's not my RSN? :roll:

be epic enough to put it in your profile

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Why even post this...........

He posted it because HE wanted to, does he have to ask your permission? Why even post a stupid reply?

Another muppet.

Stop triple-posting and acting like you make the rules and can tell people what to do. Star did say "Let the flame commence" henceforth bringing forth flaming. Seriously dude, use your brain :roll: and read the title

1. Stop triple-posting? I did it once. Let the Moderators do their job and tell me, not you.

2. You tell me to stop acting like I can tell people what to do, then u try and tell me to do something? Idiot.

3. If he wrote 'Slice off your left nipple' in his topic, would u do it? ... Didn't think so, numbnuts.

2lifw20.jpg