Ned

The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]

Interesting...I suppose actually there's no reason why they wouldn't, it was wrong of us to assume everything was to the north. I wonder where -190s is anyway. I'll figure that out once my finals are over :P

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

I'm pretty sure that's instanced.

Non-lag versions of those happen when you are in a instanced area with wilderness effects enabled, for example one of the Temple of Senntisten cutscenes and if you paft into it, Defender of varrock wilderness.

Non-lag versions of those happen when you are in a instanced area with wilderness effects enabled, for example one of the Temple of Senntisten cutscenes and if you paft into it, Defender of varrock wilderness.

Summers farm is, dark warriors fortress is apparently not though, the wilderness level is always consistant. You sure do know a lot about PAFTing though. Have you ever performed such a feat? Or where did you find out such information?

Summers farm is, dark warriors fortress is apparently not though, the wilderness level is always consistant. You sure do know a lot about PAFTing though. Have you ever performed such a feat? Or where did you find out such information?

Of course he has. And no the wilderness level theory is wrong.

I could do a test on dark warriors fortress, a way of telling a PA without a bot client is the Zanik test. If zanik continues to follow you unnull her it is a PA. Theres a few other ways of course

Of course he has. And no the wilderness level theory is wrong.

I could do a test on dark warriors fortress, a way of telling a PA without a bot client is the Zanik test. If zanik continues to follow you unnull her it is a PA. Theres a few other ways of course

An even better way is to just get a friend to go there with you...

^I've found one myself that still works.

There are a lot of aeras that you wouldn't expect to be instances..such as ess mine etc..as for the summer end warrior castle, it's far north of the frozen waste plateau, west of corp lair.

Pic of that defender of varrock paft (done with salt in wound paft)

7vdyS.png

My friend had been doing some quests, and managed to snip this:

nearoccultfloor1.png

In the building of the tracks between Dorgesh-Kaan and Keldagrim, theres a Occult Dungeonering Floor. Shall I ask my friend to investigate?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Guest Melvinkooi

nearoccultfloor1.png

In the building of the tracks between Dorgesh-Kaan and Keldagrim, theres a Occult Dungeonering Floor. Shall I ask my friend to investigate?

Tha [cabbage]? I didn't knew that 2 instanced area's can't be so close together.

nearoccultfloor1.png

This is very interesting so I followed up on it. However, I did the quest long ago, so my only views come from the after-quest tracks (both which have parts of the template).

2qiy8et.png

2ryslcg.png

Both from Keldagrim hub, north.

2dgucz6.png

Guest Melvinkooi

ibjdllazj8kW1P.png

Occult is not the only thing there.

Some more pictures about that strange Occult Floor: (Lots of pictures, open with cautious)

[spoiler=The Occult Floor]nearoccultfloor2.png

^ Room south of the Starting Room.

nearoccultfloor3.png

^ The starting room.

nearoccultfloor4.png

^ West of the first picture. Couldn't see any further.

nearoccultfloor5.png

^ South of the previous picture.

[spoiler=Other maps found nearby]sbattleisoggloganddwarv.png

^ Oo'glog east of the map where you fight Sigmund (At the end of 'Another Slice of H.A.M' quest; notice the dwarves. They we're waving. Like at the end of 'As A First Resort....'

prequestnexttopostquest.png

^ Before 'Another Slice of H.A.M' on the right, After 'Another Slice of H.A.M' on the left

sbattle.png

^ Sigmund's Battle Map south-east of the tunnel when starting 'Another Slice of H.A.M

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Guest Melvinkooi

Let i dump here an another find:

[hide]i4Ws2.png

i075W.png[/hide]

If you go downstaris at the Black Knight's Fortress to the basement where you freed the king you will see this north-east of you. Also you'll see the court case area's in the far west of the basement.

[hide]i4Ws2.png

i075W.png[/hide]

If you go downstaris at the Black Knight's Fortress to the basement where you freed the king you will see this north-east of you. Also you'll see the court case area's in the far west of the basement.

Sweet! And i'm fairly sure that the essence mine is not instanced.. things are generally not instanced if you can see other things from them..

I took these pics a few months ago but I don't think I've posted them yet. These are from the haunted mine

Monkey Madness cutscene area?

[hide]crystalminebananas.png[/hide]

No idea what this could be, but it looks really glitchy

[hide]crystalminelv5mess.png[/hide]

No idea what this could be, but it looks really glitchy

That's the template for that summer quest cutscene where u stand with them in whiteness.

I should post a picture of freewalking the death PA, perhaps someone can find where the hard copy of it is once you see what it looks like

[hide]i4Ws2.png

i075W.png[/hide]

Sweet! And i'm fairly sure that the essence mine is not instanced.. things are generally not instanced if you can see other things from them..

Then how can I paft into it?

[hide]i4Ws2.png

i075W.png[/hide]

How should i know! You're the one that knows all about PAFTing. Speaking of which, i would love to see images of that. Maybe you could post them on the screenshots thread some time? But we appear to have gotten extremely off topic..

I understand how this discussion could be important to the thread, however please keep this rule in mind:

1.1 - Breaking or encouraging others to break any of Jagex's rules

This includes but is not limited to:

•  
  • Discussing how to cheat, hack, or otherwise manipulate the game.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I understand how this discussion could be important to the thread, however please keep this rule in mind:

•  

If brunokiller was to explain how to do half these things I doubt anyone would even be able to replicate it without some prior knowledge :lol:.

•  

If brunokiller was to explain how to do half these things I doubt anyone would even be able to replicate it without some prior knowledge :lol:.

Yea, I know. But it's against the rules and it's my job to enforce those rules.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Guest Melvinkooi

[hide]i4Ws2.png

i075W.png[/hide]

There is a quest that uses an instanced Ess Mine. "Wanted!"